Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Just want to wish you all Good luck in this contest.

I would like to introduce my idea!
It is partially based on a character of mine and my love for Axolotls!

This is the Mystic Axolotl Vanity Set. (probably just gonna call it the Axolotl Set)

There are 3 parts to the set.
~ Axolotl Helm
~ Axolotl Top
~ Axolotl Pants.

Starting off with the Helm, as seen in my concept you have the Axolotl's ear frills along with the Mystic crown. The Crown is a simple "Ribbon" with a Golden Starfish in the centre. The crown overlays any hair style so it can be seen (if that's possible)

The Top and Pants together create a "Onesie" type costume. Again with a simple Idea of the "Onesie" being 1 colour with 2 Golden Starfishes, one on the top corner and the other on the bottom near the hip. The Pants is complete with a belt sash and an Axolotl Tail which if the pants worn without the top the tail and sash are still shown.

The set is Dyable but the Starfishes are not.(if this also is possible)

These Items drop from the following at hmm lets say 5% chance drop?:
~Sharks
~Orcas
~Squids

I think this is all to it. Also pardon my attempt on making the pixel version i suck at pixel art lol!

Attachments

• mystolotl.png
    mystolotl.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 169
Hey everyone! I hope someone will like my creation)

Here are some details that should be mentioned:
-Coat is cut from behind, so it looks like two wings
-Colour of the coat should be lighter down below
-The colour of the T-shirt depends on the colour of the undershirt, your character wears (it's purple in the picture)

I think its all...
Good luck to all of you!)

Attachments

• Terraria_costume_contest.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 138
Void Vanity Set:

The vanity set below is one which I had planned to use in a mod pack I was working on a while ago. I, unfortunately, had to stop working on the project, so it ha been in my computer for a good amount of time now. I wanted to create a nice vanity set which could be acquired during late game.

The first set on the left, is one which is stationary. I wanted the colour scheme to be a mixture of grey and purple. The one on the right is what the set would look like when running. I wanted to create a trail design behind the armour which would make it look like the characters moving fast. The purple spikes would also appear on the armour once the full set was equipped.

terraria skin finale.PNG

The crafting materials:

Helmet - 1 of each fragment (solar, vortex, nebula and stardust) + 1 luminite
Chestpiece - 1 of each fragment (solar, vortex, nebula and stardust) + 1 luminite
Leggings - 1 of each fragment (solar, vortex, nebula and stardust) + 1 luminite

I would love to see this idea implemented into the game, even with a couple of changes to it overall!

From the dust of the road, comes the Biker from Ashes...

Biker from Ashes.png

It doesn't have very much but it's good for me.

- Motorbiker helmet with a screen that makes it look as a knight helmet instead. Looks like a futurist helmet, that's why I personally like it.
- For that A, I took inspiration from a game icon, casually it's also the initial of my real name. (The name of this character came after adding that A, so it's not an A from Ash)
- The Gray scarf simbolizes the ash. (NOTE: It's NOT an accesory I want to submit, it comes with the torso)
- In the torso, that white things represent snakes.
- Purple spikes in their arms.

Concept of the helmet ingame:
ingame head.png
The gradient effect in the eyes and mouth are not in the drawing of the top, so I want those from this image.

Nothing more to tell... related to this project.

I want to thank the Re-Logic Team for giving us the chance to contribute something in the end of the journey, we couldn't be here without you. :happy:
And thanks to the Terraria Community, for giving the most of their support so we got this great end...

Good luck everyone, and stay well. <3

Last edited:
terraria-vanity-pixilart.png
I sincerely apologize for the image being so small for the life of me I could not make it bigger. I also don't even know if I submitted this correctly. Basically I'm sitting here with fingers crossed if I even did any of it right rather than worrying about the chance of winning lol, but here it is. I did my best to keep it the same number of pixels as the character model in game so it wouldn't screw anything up, it is also ok if (you even select it that is) to make changes to make it look better as I'm sure any artistic liberties you take will probably make it look better than what I made.

It is made from living fire block liveing ice flame block and heart of tortured souls the heart is colored to the themes of the underworld and is made of all the souls of your past lives on account of you dying and respawning

Attachments

• D29DCB98-AB72-473E-A0C3-F9E01B2F93C6.jpeg
    D29DCB98-AB72-473E-A0C3-F9E01B2F93C6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
Blood treader.png
Descriptions:
Bloody Helm: "The Eyes can see all"
Bloody Chestplate: "Flesh as hard as Steel"
Bloody Greaves: "Squishy"
The Blood Treader outfit is made ( not crafting, just the material of it ) of many different flesh tissues.
The Blood Treader is from the deep depths of the ocean, where it has accumulated a cape of red kelp on its back.
Legend says, that when the moon turns red, the Blood Treader emerges from the deep sea.

i put a lot of effort into this concept, so i hope you guys enjoy this outfit. <3
feel free to change any names or descriptions.
Finally, a suggestion if it is put in the game, you could have the eyes act like Loki's set, where the highlights can be seen in the dark.
the picture below is just for less pixelation, so you can view it easier.
Screenshot_20200322-162912_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
So I was thinking of a late game skin,
DFE6BF72-5CC0-4D2E-8724-789D049368C0.png
08D9B941-B78A-4501-819F-2A60285221FA.png

so it’s kinda like a cosmic queen, it could be dropped from the lunar cultists or crafted.
also the wings one the design are just aesthetic and will function as type of cape and just cover what ever wings you are actually using.
thank you for the chance to get my design out there :3
- ryan

1584916509717.png

my idea is like a "forest spirit" archer.
aside from minor editing, I just ripped from in-game sprites to try to get the point across. hopefully my descriptions will give more detail about what it would be like. (the hat should be a bit smaller, and a deeper brown (the same color as the cape), the scarf should be the same color as the cape, and the feather in the scarecrow hat should be white)

Hood and hat of the forest (head piece) - A camouflaged spooky hood, and a big archer-like hat. Complete with glowing eyes!
Drape of spirits (chest piece) - A simple deep brown cloak and a green tunic underneath. Nothing suspicious at all....
Worn Hiker Boots (leggings) - Sleek black pants, and dark brown boots. You can tell they've pretty old.

Well, here is my submission, the name of MY creation is "Quetzalcoatl Cultist".
This idea came to me from a class of history, exactly of the Mayas, a culture from Mexico, my country, and i remembered a certain god from this culture, Quetzalcoatl, the God of Knowledge and another things.
Quetzalcoatl _Cultist_Set.png
Quetzalcoatl _Cultist_Shirt.png
Quetzalcoatl _Cultist_Armor_Body.pngQuetzalcoatl _Cultist_Armor_Head.pngQuetzalcoatl _Cultist_Armor_Legs.png

Here is a drawing done in like 45 minutes for my vanity set. I guess you could call it the Artificers equipment, or something like that.

Attachments

• ter van.png
    ter van.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom