Status
Not open for further replies.
i made the doomslayer from the new doom eternal:
the name for the vanity set could be the "MoonSlayer" bc well moon lord etc

vanity 3.PNG

"A sense of honor and bravery floods your mind..."
-The description of the set.
-Information about the set-

-The warrior set is vanity apparel that can be bought from The Clothier at midnight.
-Each of the set's pieces is bought for
10 gold coins.
-When worn it creates an afterimage effect similar to the Cobalt and Shadow armor, albeit without it having the speed bonus that the latter grant.
-And as a fun bonus
(if the game is capable of that), it could play the "Kabuki YOOOO!!" Sound effect when the set is complete.
Hope you like this and i wish the best of luck for all of you! : D
- me lololololo
samuelirai.png

Last edited:
Hope you can see it well, the paper is kinda trashy, its a character i made when i was younger maybe 12-14.

A little story when you equip the full set:

"Born with the sole purpose of fighting the ones who attempted to destroy our universe...,when his duty was completed, the emptiness on his heart started to grow, those conditions forced him to search answers about the creation of all the visible things, and how to reach the unvisible ones, to this day he is still looking for enlightenment, somewhere out there, far away from our universe. His suit, the only thing that remains of him, its the proof of a dimension, with thousands of light years of existence, and peace."
atomic.jpg
terraria vanity.png

-It has those colours things from the 4 lunar pillars, and i was thinking about if they could glow in the dark. The general look of it is kinda rough, in some parts i didnt know what to do.
-Name: Nuez's Legacy Suit
-Pieces that glow in the dark: green gem and purple eye of the head, blue light of the chest,and the flames coming out of the jetpack(thats part of the chest piece), and the green part of the legs, glow aswell.
-The head stands out and hides part of the chest.
-Legs are kinda hidden below the gauntlets(image of legs alone).
-I didn't get a good idea of how to complete the chest piece being covered by the head, its kinda messy.
-can be obtained from the traveling merchant, 9 gold coins for each piece of the suit, only after moonlord is defeated.
-[ambitious request] the flame coming from the jetpack on the chest is animated like it's coming in and out, (similar to the fire particles on the molten armor), from the propeller that is located on the shoulder.

Attachments

• head.png
    head.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 166
  • legs.png
    legs.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Plague Reaper Submission.png

Here is my submission, the Plague Reaper vanity set. Based on a medieval Plague Doctor and the Grim Reaper. The little sprite in the top right corner is what I think it may potentially look like. (Crow Scythe not necessarily included as part of the vanity set.)

Cosmic Phoenix
Phoenicis Set

Appearance

4D471139-1042-4A6C-9CBD-B5DCD21111E3.png

With Glowmasks
E83EF516-1742-455E-B6EA-67B4136A8704.png

About the Vanity Set
FEFD44B9-C132-465F-BC1B-6F13CC33B308.png

Inspirations
- Terraria doesn't have a lot of avian or galaxy-themed vanity sets, so I combined the two ideas and made the Phoenicis set. Phoenicis comes from the names of the stars in the Phoenix constellation (ex. Alpha Phoenicis).

- Phoenicis' Crest is based on parrots with crests (specifically cockatiels and cockatoos).
- The Astral Robe's tails are based on a Chinese phoenix's tails.

Other Stuff
- If vanity sets can have small bonuses, while wearing the full Phoenicis set, you would have a light blue afterimage (similar to Illuminant enemies except the afterimage is light blue).

- Unfortunately, the Phoenicis set does NOT include the sword (it doesn't even exist in Terraria).
- Short Lore Time! The Cosmic Phoenix appeared after a huge star went supernova a few billion years ago. Similar to normal phoenixes, the Cosmic Phoenix rose out of the "ashes" of the dead star.
- The vanity set can be altered if necessary.
- I hope you like my design! Good luck to all the participants!

F638AB9A-EF5E-430D-A7A6-DBB202F6AC3C.png

Last edited:
So I made a set ( with my bad drawing skills ) that is supposed to be a walking ball of hell fire.
The Head is a man with burning hair ( changes color with intensity and since it's fire we could make cool animations with it and dyes could go well on it )
The Head could also just be a big fire ball
The Torso is just a big volcano erupting on the man's body which makes fire marks appear on his body and there is an animation of fire behind him that is slowly extinguishing itself because of the colder temperature surrounding it.
The Legs are supposed to be bare feet burning and slowly rupturing because of the overwhelming fire and leaving behind traces of burnt ground and smoke.

I put all my love into this and I've been supporting this game since my childhood ( Around 8 years or so ).
Keep up the good work and I'am happily waiting for the Journey's end.
All great things end someday I guess..

Attachments

• terraria hellfire.png
    terraria hellfire.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 186
  • terraria hellfire 2.png
    terraria hellfire 2.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 154
  • terraria hellfire 3.png
    terraria hellfire 3.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 169
Terraria Vanity Contest Entry - Swamp Horror.jpg

The Swamp Horror vanity set

Also posted on Reddit:
- Inspired by my favorite Terraria biome, the jungle.
- Consists of three pieces: a mask, shirt and pants
- I also drew a more detailed rendition in pixel art so you could see what it's supposed to look like (the arms aren't really shown, so for clarification its right arm is a huge claw and its left arm is a tentacle appendage)
- Possible methods of obtaining: Low chance to have full set dropped by Plantera in expert mode, or even lower chance for one piece to drop from random monsters in the jungle?

Thanks for considering, gl people :)

terrarai vanity armor project.png

What i want for Terraria is for an armor set, created by fans, to be about the fans of this wonderful game, so of course I chose to represent them as the figurative (and now literal) soul of the game. Through my vanity submission "the soul".
what i hope my image is depicted as through my terrible first use of ms paint.
-This vanity set would be similar to the other ghostly figures of Terraria's over world with it having small spikes (possible moving) to imitate a ghostly depiction ( this is represented through the mist surrounding my vanity set as i cant draw).
- This set would also light up in the dark, not produce light but would be similar to other vanity sets and would be slightly visible.
- If possible the set would be able to change color to fit every adventurers personality, possibly through either the normal route of dyes or even changing to the hair color of said player.
-(possible drop chance by moon lord in expert mode)
Finally i hope that this idea will be simple, yet meaningful enough to be chosen as the lucky set and the play on words a bitter sweet reminder to the wondrous hours that thousands of people have experienced through this absolutely amazing game.
Thank you for everything,
Kebblf

Optic Set, A hooded wastelander type cloak. Leggings with a dagger sheathed, Black boots, and he has a scope attached to a headpiece thats put on under the hood.
Terraria Drawing.png

The Ingrif Tribe "Nectar Hunter"
The Ingrif are a highly mysterious and enigmatic tribal people. This costume is a traditional 'hunting' garb. The Ingrif people are quite peaceful, however, and their 'hunting' routine consists of wrangling large pollinators - unique to their lands - and 'borrowing' the collected pollen. The large pollinating creatures are then released as to maintain an ecological balance, something that is held in importance to the extent of a religion by the Ingrif people. The mask is crafted from the reptilian shedding of some primal jungle beast. The robe like garments mimic the look of a flower, acting as a kind of camouflage, a way of 'hiding in plain sight'. The clothing also includes shoulder pads of blinkroot plants, a sough after herbal commodity of the Ingrif people. Large jungle leaves are utilized as a dress like bottom to the outfit, further pushing the dedication to their flowery appearance.

Pictured below is a sketchbook design page for the sprite as well as a 32x32 interpretation of the costume. A blue outline is added for contrast against the thick jungle in the background of the image. Another larger image of the sprite is also included. Thank you for this amazing game, and your time reading my submission.

terraria_vanity_submission.jpg
ingrif.png

Last edited:
Fairy Outfit
Obtaining:
Pruchase from the clothier while he is in the hallow

Havn't done much art before this so not that good
I think the idea of this competition is nice and wish the best of luck to everyone : )

Attachments

• Fairy Outfit.png
    Fairy Outfit.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 143
I propose a bmo! made by me (unless idea was already made) But i think since bmo is a robot, each piece would get dropped from the mechanical bosses e.g. the twins drops helmet (eyes/head), The Destroyer drops the legs (worm is wiggly like legs), and Skeletron Prime drops the torso (most bones are in the torso)
Bmo_vanity_terraria.png

CE50B660-4F31-467F-BD7A-0FEA22B0D598.png
This design is called the Techemist. It has a vanity set and one vanity accessory which creates holograms around you. You can get the set by buying it at the steampunker after finishing the Martian madness event. They all have unique descriptions. If you need the actual description because they’re to small I can attach the descriptions.

CE50B660-4F31-467F-BD7A-0FEA22B0D598.png
This design is called the Techemist. It has a vanity set and one vanity accessory which creates holograms around you. You can get the set by buying it at the steampunker after finishing the Martian madness event. They all have unique descriptions. If you need the actual description because they’re to small I can attach the descriptions.
Techemist Goggles: “If you look through them you can see World Domination plans.”
Techemist Suit: “Pressing all the buttons may start an invasion. Or it will turn on the AC.”
Techemist Jeans: smells like world domination. And Toast.”
Techemist Holo Projector: “Breaking News: Lasers destroy Burger Joint.”

This is my creation: the robes of the old guard. I went with a kind of Eastern feel for it and a kind of mix of robes and armor. The arms are indeed not connected but that’ll probably get hidden by the shoulder plates, and the shoes are legging like with foot wraps. Your face will peek out of the hood but not your hair. I hope that this can do pretty well.

99C4FC29-5B0A-40AD-BD0A-E2A7E6A2B387.jpeg

This character is Flash, but for certain reasons, lets call him Fastman. a lot of the pixel sizes are wrong (especially on the head), but yeah. I don't know if this is allowed, but can there be a special set bonus for it (it wont do anything other than give you more looks)? Because if there can, i want small lightning bolts to come out of the players back when running with the full set. Aaaany way, there's my post!

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (64).png
    pixil-frame-0 (64).png
    38.3 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom