Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite designs in Terarria has always been wyverns, so I’ve created the Wyvern’s Apprentice set!!
The eyes and hands will be player skin color of course, and you’ll be able to see the player’s eyes through the eye holes.
Note: Ability of flight not included.
Art by me, of course!
40A435C9-FEBD-45E4-8D61-CFC0852B8657.png

I've been thinking about this for along time on what vanity set could we possibly have that would make a ton of people giggle when they wear it.. and kind of relate to it :dryadwink:
"The Gamer" Vanity set
Includes:
*Typical gamer headset
Description: For the hardcore gamers!
*Lonely boy Hoodie
Description: Hide in it for power!
*Undies & Sockies!
Description: This... Is why you only see from the waist up!

4363EEAC-1BE7-4665-83D1-3178222FE272.jpeg

here is my entry, the bright colors are to be glowing in the game.

always liked this type of aesthetic

Attachments

• yolo.PNG
    yolo.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 119
Heres my submission, I won't get picked but I call it "the charred one". (This was me practicing shading for pixel art)

Attachments

• TheCharredOne.png
    TheCharredOne.png
    479 bytes · Views: 119
Last edited:
EVENT ENTRY:
My first ever custom vanity set (Dapper Pack)!
-Herringbone Hat
-Gold Monocle
-Long Sleeves
-Slacks
Dapper Pack.png

Unsure of how to post to thread so I will reply.

My idea is of a Knight or Slayer armor for a vanity set (created with leather and iron?)

+damage against goblins? would be cool if vanity sets had some small buff.

Attachments

• 20200322_215447.jpg
    20200322_215447.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 99
image.jpg
image.jpgThis is my post for the vanity contest the name of the set Holy Coffee set.

The set will have a white mug(head)
A blue shirt and red jacket
And blue jeans
His head should resemble a coffee mug
He should have blue jeans with brown boots
A blue shirt and red jacket
His shirt should have his face on it
The description of it says, If you have ever wanted to be coffee, now you can!

The "coder's" vanity set

The jacket is supposed to resemble that of sans jacket, I tried.
The pants are just sans shorts, but they're pants

I didnt know how to put it on a terraria character, because I'm not good at making sprites

Attachments

• 2020-03-23_01.42.35.png
    2020-03-23_01.42.35.png
    1 KB · Views: 127
  • 2020-03-23_01.43.31.png
    2020-03-23_01.43.31.png
    1,015 bytes · Views: 124
  • 2020-03-23_01.43.15.png
    2020-03-23_01.43.15.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 121
dukiecrown.png

Its just a piece of poop as a headgear. I just thought of it cuz my name is "Duke," and I was like, "Dukie Crown," would be funny. I would love this to be in the game in the honor of the hundreds of hours me and my friends have have put into this game. Hope this reaches the Terraria Team and if this masterpiece of art makes it into the game, I would like the description to talk about how stinky the dukie is. Hope anybody sees this does well through the current world situation and I wish you all a happy quarantine.

This is my submission! Say Hello to Dark Bunny! my very own custom character! I really hope this could get into the game :3 It would be an honor

The Hat will be named Mysterious Rabbit Mask. The Shirt will be called D.B Robes Top and the pants (AKA The bottom half of the whole outfit) Will be named D.B Robes Bottom. (The scarf is apart of the Top) I hope you like it!

Attachments

• dark_bunny_colored.png
    dark_bunny_colored.png
    486 KB · Views: 135
  • Sub 2.png
    Sub 2.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
This is my submission. (Potential name: The Big Wig vanity set.)
The vanity set consists of a bright yellow wig piece, suit jacket with long tie and finally suit trousers with black shoes featuring the rest of the tie trailing behind. I hope you like it!
5B478492-2609-41DF-9D15-96D636DBDEEE.jpeg

Last edited:
nyan-cat_-pixilart.png

my design is nyan cat, but in terraria.
the rainbow is included with the chest piece.
the tail is included with the legs.
you could either buy this from a clothier, or make it at a loom.
when you are moving, the rainbow will move like how nyan cats does, and when your standing, you can only see a little bit of the rainbow on your back.

09204EEF-6F84-4503-B15F-8294B2CAEBE0.jpeg

:rslime: Omega Gemspark Set :rslime:

So I drew this as a Submission for this Vanity Contest. This here is the Omega Gemspark Set, it’s based on both the Gemspark blocks and the Lunar Pillars from the Final Event.

I haven’t thought much of how to obtain it or when it should be obtained much, I just made this with the design in mind and its design motifs, these here would be the suggested names for each piece and personally what I think could work best, with tooltips as well:

Omega Gemspark Battle Helm
"The Battle Helm of a strength seeker..."

<3
Omega Gemspark Breastplate
"The Breastplate of a strength seeker..."
<3
Omega Gemspark Armored Leggings
"The Armored Leggings of a strength seeker..."

So I also have optional ideas for drops, effects, and such. They can be ignored, but I’ll list my ideas anyways, and I think they will help make the Omega Gemspark Armor look or feel much better.

:pinky: Effects: :pinky:

I think that a possible effect would be a good idea, a small minor sparkle effect with each small sparkle being one of the colors of the Lunar pillars (a bit transparent and a less vibrant version of the colors to not be too distracting).

:kingslime: Ideas for obtaining them: :kingslime:

I’m thinking that each part can be dropped from either enemies or obtained from an NPC. I'll suggest my ideas for both forms of obtaining items. As an enemy drop, I think it should have a small chance (From 5 to 0.5%) to drop from the Pillar enemies or maybe as possible drops from the Mechanical Bosses as a homage to the Horned God Vanity set. If it were obtained from an NPC though, maybe it can be bought from one of these choices. Either the Clothier, Witch Doctor, Cyborg, or Dryad could sell the set for around 20 to 50 Gold coins for each individual piece.

So I hope this goes well for me, and I wish everyone the best of luck in this contest. Take care and good luck to you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom