Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This entry is called the Potted Plant. That is what it would look like on the player. The head is the red plant head which has eaten the player. The torso is the vines wrapping around the player. The legs are the pot in which the player is standing in. They move by wobbling or hopping.
20200323_122438.png

This is my character design I like to call the "Autumn Defender Garb" I believe that you should get this vanity when defeating The Old One's army. I really like some the vanities that have been inserted into this thread, and it shows how much love the terraria community still gives to this amazing game. It'd be great if everyone could win, but as I am going to say now...
MAY THE BEST VANITY WIN!!! View attachment Fox Defender Garb.png

Last edited:
this is really all the set is. nothing too special with it. just plain munky

Attachments

• Terraria monkey set.png
    Terraria monkey set.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 140
Full image of the Red Gang Set, this is a Screeshot Because the Other PNG file is REALLY small. Again enjoy and thanks for the support.

Attachments

• 20200323_125555.jpg
    20200323_125555.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 113
View attachment 423423.jpg

Hello, I had the idea to make a diving suit with the diving mask (of course). Sorry for the lack of quality of the mask design, I drew it with a mouse. The costume was made on the digital table.

It's a simple idea, I agree, but I think it would be very interesting to have a diving mask to brag about my friends at HAHAH.
But the reason for this costume itself is that, I'm Brazilian and my nickname in the games is aquatic (In portugues, aquatico), I made some changes and "aquatko" appeared...

This is the magnificent story of my idea, I really love this game. It would be the greatest honor to receive a tribute. Congratulations to the whole team and I wish you every success.

Forgive me for the English, I'm using the translator ... :(

Full idea.png

THE ATLANTEAN VANITY SET
Warriors of the Deep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to introduce a new vanity that would relate to the ocean.

Crown.png

SEA CROWN

The sea crown is like the normal crown but made to look like headgear worn by soldiers.
it resembles twisted golden seaweed symbolising royalty to atlantis.

Chestmail.png

SEA MAIL

Sea mail is armor worn by Atlanteans with Fish like scales covering the body.
This helps the soldiers swim effectively under the water

Leggings.png

SEA LEGGING

Sea leggings are also covered with smooth scales. with leg guards and hip protection.

ORIGINAL SKETCH

sketch.png

This is my vanity costume design with a daybreaker(cuz I like it)

First of all the head would be the hair(since I dont see much hair that I like currently in terraria that are animated)
its color is light blonde with a hint of red

the chest piece would be the chest armor and the cloak as one piece, its color would be reddish black for the armor plates, dark gray for the inner suit and glowing neon red for the holes between the armor plates(some times they emit solar flares or something like exhaust similar to a flaming dye on the shoulder part mostly there) also the cloak is colored black
the left hand looks very armored since its a mechanical arm.

the bottom piece is the continuation of the armor of the chest piece, similar colorings and stuffs. the belt is black too so are the straps and such.

I apologize if its hard to look at the details and stuff also since I am bad at coloring, I didnt color the costume.
ShinDaybreaker.jpg

Hello everybody! I want to show you my own vanity set based on my original character. The set consists of:
  • The mask with animated sea buckthorn tea and tea leaves
  • The butler uniforms
Also, you can see a sprite where the character holds his head on a tray.

Good luck to the rest of the participants! Your vanity sets really inspire creativity! ;)

Updated: Thank you very much for your likes! :happy:

Sea Buckthorn Tea.png

Last edited:
This is my entry

It is supposed to be Cthulhu but doesn't really look like it.

This was all done on windows paint.
Terraria vanity contest Cthulu.png

I am hoping for the best to everyone

Sorry about the terrible quality.😥

Alright i know they said no weapons but i had an amazing idea and didn't know where to put it

(This is my weapon to go with the vanity set its called Cthulhu's grasp. it is a summoner weapon that spawns a pool of water with tentacles that
grab nearby mobs and pull them in.)
cthulus grasp.png

Last edited:
Here is my submission. I'm calling it the "Wyvern Slayer" set. The headpiece includes the Wyvern head, the facemask, and the cloak. The chest piece is a shirt with a gem necklace, two belts and a knife. The legs have grey pants and brown leather boots.
Untitled-1.png.png

Here's an attachment since the image is hard to see
Untitled-1.png.png
Good luck to everyone! ;)

Edit: I messed up the cloak portion on the top left, it is not supposed to be two separate tassels but is actually supposed to be a full one piece cloak. Also, if this wins, could you guys make a trail of blue clouds follow the player when the full set is equipped? Thank you!!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png.png
    Untitled-1.png.png
    750.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
My set is a kiwi bird, I've loved kiwi birds for a long time and on a lot of platforms I use them for my profile picture. This is why I have decided to make a kiwi bird for my vanity submission. I am no artist nor pixel artist but I'm hoping that the costume I put together is enough to make it into the game. Thanks!

Username: Patrav

index.php

Attachments

• kiwi_set.png
    kiwi_set.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,074
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom