These are some concept arts:

projekt1.png
unknown (1).png

And this is how I'd like it to look in actual game:

projekt2.png

Hope you like it ^^

Last edited:
1584992950193.png

I couldn't figure out how to upload this image without taking an actual screenshot, so there's some extra stuff on the sides from the Piskel website.
Here is my entry: a black cat suit of sorts (probably named Black Cat Costume. Head would be Black Cat Headband. and the body would be Black Cat Suit, with no leg piece). It's mostly a variant of the Cat Set that's already in the game (and I know there's another entry with a black cat variant of the Cat Set), but I drew some inspiration from another entry (Umbren45, your OC looks amazing!), and I also thought of this because of my own black cat (he's actually a brown cat with black stripes, but most of the time he looks like a black cat). I decided to go with a headband rather than a mask or full headpiece because of an effect I wanted to be part of the headpiece: you would see some of the original hair behind the character's head, but more importantly, the eyes would change to match what I have here (giving the character the eyes of a black cat). I don't expect to win, but here's to hoping! I'm just glad I could come up with something.
Good luck to everyone participating! I hope to see some great fan-made vanity sets in the game!

I am not much of an artist but here I go for a rough sketch.
Note: Body and legs are more or less up to the artist's interpretation of a metal cuirass and robed leggings.. The hooded cloak and mask are the most important and distinct feature.

Head -> Solid metal mask with visor with hood & cloak. (For dyes, the mask and visor should remain the same color of white/black. Dyes should only effect the color of the cloak).

Body -> Simple plate metal cuirass.

Legs -> Robe leggings.

The idea is to essentially be wearing a plate metal cuirass over what would otherwise be simple robes. In addition, a solid metal mask with visor for protection complete with a hooded cloak.

Attachments

• prototype_vanity.png
    prototype_vanity.png
    861 bytes · Views: 106
Last edited:
My Entry!

Perhaps it would have female/male variant of the chest and legs as well as the head.
should head piece eye color match players chosen eye color?
Hair, cape, & some feathers affected by wind?

Hallowed Valkyrie Set.png

Attachments

• Hallowed Valkyrie Set.png
    Hallowed Valkyrie Set.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
TerrariaCharacter.png

Hello Terraria Developers,

Here is my design: The Mastermind

Backstory:
You have just defeated the final boss and a shiver goes down your spine. You stand there over the treasure bag confused, you think, "Shouldn't I be happy? I just beat the game."
But then you realize what you have done. You have been used. You understand what has happened, someone, something has used you to defeat the bosses. That something then suddenly comes down upon you and it says in a deep voice, "Thank you, my dear servant, for I am the Mastermind."

Vanity info

During the day the vanity set is a top hat for the head, a cape over a tuxedo for the torso and a belt and black pants for the legs. A special effect would be the belt for the legs shows a sprite for whichever potions the character may have in the inventory.

During the night, the vanity changes form, the top hat morphs into a black hood, the cape turns into a black cloak, and the pants turn into an apparition like the Djinn's curse (colours shown in image).
Special effects:
When the character is moving, purple spasms of light shine over the black cloak. Also when the character is moving, a black contrail is shown passing the player. This contrail may change depending on an event that is going on. For example, if it is a blood moon, the contrail will be red, pumpkin moon - orange, frost moon - blue.
A final effect would be the face that is on the hood of the character. If the character has under 50 mana it will be white if the character has between 50-100 mana, it will be green, and if the character has between 150-200 mana, the face will be blue. And lastly, if the character has 150+ mana, the face will be purple.

Feel free to modify
The backstory was just a story for the vanity.
Thanks for reading

The Primary Warrior! (The red part on top is like the feathers that nights have on top of their helmets)

Attachments

• terraria sub.png
    terraria sub.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 82
Here is my submission, the Scarab Assassin set.
It is based off of an outfit design I once made for a serpentine assassin’s guild, basing their outfits on bejeweled and colorful scarabs often depicted in Egyptian art. I decided to design a different snake tail vanity because I felt the existing Lamia tail was a bit too plain, and also because I felt a more natural base color would fit better, so I made the tail a sandy tan. To set it apart from the Lamia, I made it a rattlesnake’s tail, as I want both tails to be unique. The tail also includes the leg wraps.
The hair being visible is not necessary, so if it cannot work properly for whatever reason, it will still look right.
I am worried about the “wings” of the mask being too complicated, and if that is the case, it can be simplified down to having the inner row white, middle row red, and outer row teal. If the mask and bandanna are hard to tell apart, a slightly brighter blue can be used for the cloak and mask.

Thank you for considering my set. I knew I wanted to contribute to this contest and felt like this design would look nice and not too wildly out of place among official vanity sets.

16BCCF90-E3A0-4EFE-9964-8129EC5DB4ED.png

literally head in the clouds
the player's head gets disconnected and floats on a little cloud, meanwhile the body turns into a cartoonish tornado with various objects floating around in it

Attachments

• HeadInTheClouds.png
    HeadInTheClouds.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 116
A starved prisoner, maybe a zombie type thing. It has sunken eyes. They are possibly glowing red. It's nose is gone and all that's left are holes. The lips have decayed and you can see where the teeth attach to the gums. It has a sunken chest with visible ribs. The arms and legs are scrawny and weak. They also have very long finger nails.

Attachments

• terrariasubmission.png
    terrariasubmission.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom