Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my design! :D

i call it uhh.. Viletroop Armor? Cursefuse Armor? I'm so bad at naming stuff -_-
it's an armor with many armor style combined.

Futuristic, Abyssal, and Medieval at the same time with corruption themed color :D
It's just dark purple metal with glowy lime light.

I wish i can make the pixel art to be similar with the design but well, i tried :(

Well, it was fun designing these piece of armor :D
And sorry for bad english XD
1585041482630.png

Last edited:
I present to you: The Hell Fortress set!
vanitycontestterrariaentry.png

Bought from the clothier if he is in the underworld for one gold each piece.

Horns and Shoulders emit fire particles that change with dyes. The horns and shoulder fire could also be animated. (sorry for the trouble:()

Sorry for my bad artwork, I was trying to go with something different, and I figured the underworld isn't getting that much love.:lslime:

I feel proud of myself, I hope you like it. <3

art.png

If the vanity set is made by the community, it must be truly popular!
I present to you a Rebel vanity set!
тЕРРАРИЯ.png

The image shows the concept, other variants of the headwear , the view in the game and the using of dye on this set.
Sorry for my English, I don't know it well and I use Google translator.
I hope you will like my work.
And remember: Terraria will be free! Terraria without Cthuhlu!

Excuse the crude drawing, I had to make this using only a mouse on PC... :p

The attire's called the Thief's Set, and the hood was inspired by Thrall hood from Dark Souls 3. I know the rules state no direct references to other media due to copyright issues, but I'm positive it's distinct enough from it's source material and not a direct copy, if not, a pallete swap is sure to avoid such issues :)

Other than that it's a standard torso piece with a strap to carry a backpack, a black glove on one hand and a hook on the other.

Standard pants as well, with black boots, I didn't have much inspiration there.

Thief Sketch.jpg
thrall hood.jpg

I'm not a pixel artist, nor a digital artist, I prefer to draw on paper, but I gave it a crack to see how feasable it'd be for the piece to be recreated in pixel form, and I'd say I'm happy with the result.

Thief Set.png

Good luck to everyone, I've seen some really strong entries for this one.

Attachments

• Thief Set.png
    Thief Set.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Thief Sketch.jpg
    Thief Sketch.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
So this is a set of armor, that is called "One man, one job"
The head is a big mask that hides the players head, the mask is a pancake with holes for eyes and the mouth.
the torso is a peace of white clothing with stripes, it also has two huge plates on the back and on the front. in the artwork it does say something, but it isn't really necessary.
And for the last, the legs. The legs are covered with white pants with brown stripes, the pants also come with a pair of grey shoes (ignore the fact that the shoes in the artwork are somewhat white)
for terraria.png

Here is my participation piece
It consists of the following:
- Traffic cone Hat
- Reflective traffic jacket
- Reflective traffic pants
All of them can be renamed by your Re-Logic Developer likings.
I wish everyone else participating here the best of luck.
inbound9222174227245449339.jpg

This is my vanity set design called 'Plague Doctor'
The "head" slot consists of a black top hat and a dark greenish plague mask, (the eye slots would have a bright green glowing effect).
The "torso" consists of a black and dark purple longcoat that covers a part of the legs but the feet are still visible.
The "legs" consist of grey and purple shoes.
plague-doctor-pixilart.png

Good luck to everyone!

My submission, no idea what to call it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
its kinda just like an electrical suit, the little lightning arc could "glow" as in vanity glows, not actual light

Attachments

• terraria_submission.png
    terraria_submission.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 131
Blood Nautilus Set
This is my Journey's End vanity contest design, it would be dropped from killing the new Blood Nautilus enemy. It would have a small chance of dropping. It would be a really small chance but still possible, it is like a squid with a shell on its head and shells that look like armour plates, it would have tentacles for legs and arms, above its mouth are more tentacles. I think it would be cool if it left some particles behind it that fall to the ground.
I think it would be cool because there is currently no full vanity set of any enemy, the sprite would need some work and I don't even care if its just the mask that gets added to the game, all I want is a chance to get something into this. -Thanks!
1585052343700.png
New Piskel (7).gif

Last edited:
pixil-frame-0.png
SHARKM.png

This is shark man costume. Head is ofcourse shark head. Torso is shark body with fin and with hole for arm. The legs are summer shorts with palms on it :).

Last edited:
20B43F3B-29C9-4A97-92E2-763D12FDE31A.jpeg

The Calaca Set

Inspired by the skeletons commonly used for decoration during the Mexican Day of the Dead festival.

When the full set is worn, there would be a faint sound of maracas and bones shaking when the player walks.

The sombrero tassels could sway as the character moves.

The face paint would glow in the dark, although it would be fine for the face paint to be omitted if the sprite became too complicated.

If I had to make any revisions for my drawing, I’d have the gold buttons go all the way up the pants to make it more interesting. I would’ve also added a black cape, although this is up to you if you think it’d look good.

I think this costume matches the essence of Terraria, as the game is very fantastical and quirky in tone. It could be very naturally implemented without seeming out of place. For example, it could drop from one of the many skeleton enemies.

I also believe that this costume would appeal to a wide range of people. It’s dark enough to attract those who wanted a more brooding costume, but also silly enough to attract those who wanted something more fun and whimsical.

I hope you like my idea — I tried to give a lot of thought to designing a costume that all sorts of players would like to wear, and one that would be thematically consistent with the already existing game. 😄

This is the Sime Mech the legs are The Slime Mech Base, The chest plate is The Slime Mech Top and the slime is "The Slime"

Attachments

• SlimeMech.png
    SlimeMech.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 177
This is my Suggestion: the Hallowed suit!
I love the tuxedo set in game so much that i made a variant!
It would consist of the Hallowed Top Hat, the Hallowed Tuxedo, And the hallowed pants. It could possibly be crafted with Unicorn horns or fairy dust, since they are essentially only used in potions.
It would emit a light particle trail when the full set is worn.

Edit: If you want, you can also add a hallowed bridal set, but i cannot create it since i am only allowed one entry.

Attachments

• Terraria Vanity.png
    Terraria Vanity.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 124
I really like Terraria so I decided to enter this contest I mainly like jz boy because He animates
IMG_20200324_091852.jpg
Terraria versus Stickman I decide to make something in retribution to him

Sorry l couldn't find my post so I'm just adding another distribution I posted it like I said though and my other one I like Terraria it's actually my favorite game I want to make something in recreation of Jay z boys Stickman versus Terraria I love his animation and Terraria thank you for looking at my posts
IMG_20200324_091852.jpg

Title: Red Wolf
Casual Hoodie attire
Head: Braided side, top Mohawk and ears
Torso: Hoodie and tail
Legs: Tall Boots and buckles
W.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom