labelled design:

labelled man.png

clock being animated while player is moving would be neat tsprite.gif

Last edited:
491F4192-038D-41EA-BC13-B619A09F8817.jpeg

Vanity Set Name: The Soul-Forged Set

Drops From: Red Devil (7.5% chance)

It’s a set of armor that was crafted by
demons, it has a direct connection to the wearer’s soul.

When the player’s health is at 100% while all 3 pieces are equipped in the vanity slots, the “accents” of the armor will glow a bright magenta/purple (See top right). This glow will fade as the player takes more damage, and when the player is at 50% health, the armor will fade completely, and appear normal.

(If dynamic glowing sets aren’t possible, ignore the glowing idea.)

TITLE: The cloud set
IMG_1358.PNG

The body while one part is equipped is what the user has equipped besides that. It would be nice if it could have an animation while hovering above the ground. Also it gives off a wind and rain effect when full set is equipped (depends on time of day) (wind during day and rain during night). (obtained from cloud houses).

Last edited:
God of Games.png
that is my OC God of games, it is made out of my favourite game characters
note: the eye is glowing (not making any light, just the eye can be seen in the dark) (also sorry for my bad english)
Good luck everyone!

<3Name<3
The World [Creator / Designer]

:kingslime:Seen First:kingslime:
:bluslime:If the guide is the last boss. When the battle initiates He shall change into this set, his name will change to Andrew he will fight you.:bluslime:
^
||
:bluslime:Conditional:bluslime:

Acquired By
Upon defeating the final boss, he will say, "I shall pass this on too you." And in a flash of light, he will disappear and this Vanity set will drop together with Green Cap
+ Maybe some more items. IDK

^
||

This will feel like the developers handing over Terraria to the Players

Tooltip
"The Whole Terraria has been passed onto you."

:pinky:THE SET:pinky:
[Rough Idea]

Shirt.png

Pants.png

Note
This set was not made to be fancy. I had the idea that I would like the set to reflect most about the players themselves.
Also, I hope that this would also be breaking the 4th wall as you the player are literally the Creator / Designer of the world.
Because after you developers leave Terraria the ones who will be left to change and build Terraria will be US, the players.
To me, this is what makes me feel special as the player.

:kingslime:P/S:kingslime:
I honestly think that it'll be cool for the guide to be the final boss because he was the one that was there before us players were.
+ He knew all about the bosses in Terraria

This will prompt us to question where he got the knowledge from.

So an idea of the speech bubble before we fight him would be like: "Did you ever wonder where I got my knowledge from? Well, it's time for you to find out!"

:cool:
I didn't know where to suggest this idea to so I might as well put it here since the developers will be looking thru, so please make the guide the last boss!!!

pickle rick costume.png

MY DESIGN IS PICKLE RICK DESIGN FROM RICK AND MORTY IM A LONG TIME WUBALUBADUBBER AND WANT TO SEE A RICK AND MORTY THEMED SKIN I THINK PICKLE RICK IS THE MOST ICONIC CHARACTER AND WOULD WORK REALLY WELL AS A VANITY IT WILL BE HILLARIOUS

TerrariaSkinIdeaComp..png

This is my idea! Based on my YouTube logo that is down here! (Made idea with pixelart.com) Don't edit the cross eye though! Please think of better names for it!

TunaFishLogo.docx 13-19-09-376.png

"Corona Virus Suit"

This vanity set is to commemorate for the Corona Virus outbreak.

corona.png

Its head slot is the corona virus with a face mask on.
The torso and leg would just be a radioactive suit with a lambda logo (you guys can remove it if you want).

Note: I am really bad at drawing and/or editing, this image is just to give you guys an idea of what to add.

This is my entry. yay. I wanted to make a set with shoulder pads and a cape.

Attachments

• The Legendary Adventurer Set.jpg
    The Legendary Adventurer Set.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 118
Hello! I have not done skins for terraria before. I hope you enjoy it, and I did everything right.

I want to show you the Scream costume.
Scream_Title.png

Wrote through Google translate. If something is wrong there, I'm sorry

59D5BE5D-EA38-40E2-9456-7D085376D853_4_5005_c.jpeg

This is my Vanity item it is a character with a cyborg suit sort of thing the shirt and mohawk thing changes colour whenever in a different type of biome (left to right ocean, under world and jungle) could be some for hallowed, corrupt, crimson, snow and maybe dessert if this was chosen it would be amazing to animate the vanity item to make it look cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom