Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Present to you:
StormArmorCollage.png

Sorry if the quality is kind of bad. My software glitched a bit. Here are all of them separate:StormArmor.pngStormArmorFemale.pngStormArmorAura.pngStormArmorTrail.pngStormHelmet.pngStormSuit.pngStormLeggings.png

Here is my submission
The name is "Blue Sniper"
BlueSniper.png

They would wear a "Sniper's Helmet", "Sniper's Electroplating" and "Sniper's Booting", The trail thing on the head would be animated and fly about when standing still and when moving the trail thing on the head would fly in the opposite direction of the way the player is moving
Hear is a image of the set separated
BlueSniperSplit.png

I made this using Aseprite, can't wait for Journeys End!!!!

Edit: I just made a idle animation for it, the flames on the helmet are supposed to fade away when the come out but cant get it to show

Attachments

• BlueSniperIdle.gif
    BlueSniperIdle.gif
    76.3 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
This is my entry although idk if it'll be too hard to replicate in-game cuz of how many different things change. Hopefully the relogic team like it though! =)
Also I don't have a name for it yet =/

Tooltip:

Despite it looking like this armour can protect the wearer, the wizard who enchanted the horns and cape also, accidentally made the metal extremely flimsy. If you move to quickly it might bend out of shape.
At least it still looks good, right?

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
My entry was just a simple recreation of my avatar in Terraria's style, Riseofevillink.
Terraria-Rise_Large.gif

The only specifications on for the set would be that the aura and ying-yang diagram only appear when equipping the whole set and a glow mask to go along with it.

Terraria-Rise-Seperation.gif

And yeah it would just be the hood, jacket, and pants for the head, body, and legs spot respectively. the only other thing is that I did also make color variants because why not. Though I would like to stress that they are just optional not fully apart of my submission
Terraria-Rise-color.gif

this is the cloud outfit, i based it off of if someone made a halloween costume based off my dog. i would like it if it was called the "cloud hat" "cloud shirt" and "cloud pants". if you would like a picture to use as a reference then, she is a grey alaskan klee kai with brown eyes. i hope this helps. there is a dot next to the character, but that was a mistake.

Attachments

• terraria-pixilart.png
    terraria-pixilart.png
    927 bytes · Views: 85
All are vanity and its from SML The Characters name is Jeffy. And if you're a girl then you have breasts

Attachments

• Jeffy.PNG
    Jeffy.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hey, my entry isn't huge but it would be my pleasure if you could add some kind of surgical mask or N95 respirator to the world of Terraria. This would help support the victims of Covid-19. I don't think its necessary to add my own drawing, I don't even need to have the credit, just search up how it looks like and its up to the Terraria team to decide on the appearance. :happy:

20200326_171113.jpg

the Cupecake vanity set

whenever a NPC is throwing a party in hardmode the party girl sells the set to the player

the frossting changes color based on your dye

and if the player is female a skirt is placed on the character

Something alarming has caught my surprise. I've been very displeased with the lack of cucurbitaceae within terraria. Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) is a widely cultivated plant in the gourd family, Cucurbitaceae. It is a creeping vine that bears cucumiform fruits that are used as vegetables. There are three main varieties of cucumber: slicing, pickling, and seedless. Within these varieties, several cultivars have been created. In North America, the term "wild cucumber" refers to plants in the genera Echinocystis and Marah, but these are not closely related. The cucumber is originally from South Asia, but now grows on most continents. Many different types of cucumber are traded on the global market. Cucumbers and pickles have been neglected in the terrarian community for much too long.

here is my submission:
Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 90
1585241242253.png

Professor C. Fennik

If the gears could rotate ant the steam could have a moving effect the look would be really complete.
I was going for a steampunky mad scientist kind of look

Bean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom