Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the armor designed by my son. He plays Terraria every day. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Legion's Lost Armor.pdf
    637.6 KB · Views: 128
Chill TV is a vanity set I feel like would suit the game we don't have hoddies in the game and this set fixes that

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 91
I thought that It would be reactive to the players movement, when not moving it sows as dormant or inactive (right), when moving it fades into the active form (left). I used sprite samples from in game sprites but changes everything, all I kept was the outlines of certain parts

Attachments

• Terrariavanitycontestsubmission.png.png
    Terrariavanitycontestsubmission.png.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 116
71009d0a-c376-4547-949d-51ea68cdfafd.png

This is my horrible drawing of my Cosmic Cloud Vanity Set. It is a full-body set that pretty much changes the color of the entire player to a swirling, space, galaxy-like cloud, with a dark blue aura surrounding it, similar to the grim dye's effect. It would be cool if it dropped from space-like enemies or the nebula pillar. Thank you!

Attachments

• 71009d0a-c376-4547-949d-51ea68cdfafd.png
    71009d0a-c376-4547-949d-51ea68cdfafd.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 72
Hello, that is my idea:
Terraria Space Aviator.png

He is a Space Aviator, I'm not sure what exactly is but that's ok so:
The head is a full black mask with some yellow metal parts. There are also a respirator and a radar.
The blue pipes are weaker and let the energy flux visible, the gray pipes are stronger because near the core so the energy is more intense.
The chest is totally black with 2 shards in the middle and in the belt. The shards give the suit power through the pipes.
Same for the legs that are black with the blue pipes. Maybe the blue pipes and the shards could have some glow.
I hope that you will like it, I'm waiting for the new update,
regards to all the team.

Hello everyone this is my entry for the vanity contest. I’m sorry about the quality of the pictures I am not an artist. The idea of my armor is it is vanity armor based on the Staff of the Frozen Hydra. The helmet is based on a knights helmet only instead of having a feather it has three icecicles on top of it. The chest plate has some icecicles on and around the shoulders, some darker blue lines going through it like little rivers going through a Island, and in the center I tried to draw a Staff of the Frozen Hydra. The leg armor is simply blue armor with three icecicles on each side in the order of large small and medium for the sizes. Again I’m sorry for the quality of these pictures and for the different color of icecicles on the paints. I would also like to say thank you everyone doing this contest I am extremely glad I have a chance to have some vanity armor of mine in the game. Good luck to everyone also entering this contest. Also I’m sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors . 7352BD8B-C60B-4773-86A0-8511E1D9894C.jpegF9D78997-132A-44B0-AF36-EE45619EDA5E.jpeg26E21170-518E-4D5A-B6FA-D547A678FD02.jpeg

My idea is that since this is our Journey's end perhaps we should add another vanity outfit that is someone who Journey's. I don't have an official name for it but it's obviously gonna have to be something related to a cowboy, such as Cowboy's End or Lost Cowboy (related to my username). Thank you for considering my submission. Have a lovely day!
Journey's end pixelart.JPG

1585252635161.png
ThatGuytEMMIEsVanity.png

This my Internet Persona well a crappy MS paint version of him
Also I have never actually drew his bottom half so I just made it jeans and black boots
And I have this in here mostly because I want a hoodie vanity item
The Head would be called tEMMIE's Head
The Hoodie would be called tEMMIE's Armored Hoodie
The Pants would be called tEMMIE's Jeans
I hope you guys can make it look better
I made a Sprite for him holding a torch

Attachments

• ThatGuytEMMIEsVanity.png
    ThatGuytEMMIEsVanity.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
here is my bumble helm and some details.
1. The wings are part of the helmet, meaning they aren't actually wings
2. If I need to make a whole set of gear, so be it.

Attachments

• bumble helm.PNG
    bumble helm.PNG
    84.4 KB · Views: 80
  • bumble helm.PNG
    bumble helm.PNG
    84.4 KB · Views: 82
The Balance-1.png.png
This was my best Idea. I used the template of molten armor since I liked the way that looked. It would be called the balance due to the armor set using the 2 main evils of the game. Corruption and Crimson judging by its purple and red color. This is my best effort, and I just wanna say, when I got my ps4 instead of loading up a triple a title like star wars battle front, I loaded up terraria. This is one of my favorite games since I was introduced to the world of gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom