Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy Strike Set - "Move when the stars align"
Ninja style outfit with a purple and pink color scheme.
Screenshot (1).png

So here is my set. Its a flaming skull king. The skull moves side to side when the player walks or runs. Also the robe is animated similarly to the stardust cloak when walking. The emblem in the center and the fire would also glow in the dark. The skull can also be used by itself with other armor pieces. The set name: Goose's set. The head: Goose's Curse. The torso: Goose's Chest. The Legs: Goose's robe.
fire bringer (1).gif
fire bringer clone.gif
Fire Bringer Chest (1).gif
Fire Bringer Robes (1).gif

Last edited:
Terraria Ranger.png

So, I always like playing the Woodland Ranger stereotype characters, and after a short review of existing armors I couldn't find one, so I threw one together in Gimp. I'm pretty bad with pixel art, but I think I mostly got what I wanted.
Head: Green hood that obscures hair and some of the face.
Terraria Ranger{Hood}.png

Chest: A green short sleeve tunic with metal bracer and green gloves.
Terraria Ranger{Tunic}.png

Legs: Brown pants with green boots that have metal greaves attached.
Terraria Ranger{Pants}.png

I also (if we are allowed to) made one with a cloak, because it looks cooler.
Terraria Ranger _w_cloak.png

Full Disclosure, I did take a lot of inspiration from Questor the Elf's redesign from Gauntlet Slayer Edition, as well as the design of the Rangers from the Ranger's Apprentice Series.

Here is my entry its called the dark lord the head is the dark lord helmet the body is the dark lord chest plate the legs are called the dark lord flames made him my self edit this is second version
96bf5012cfb2325.png

Last edited:
Hi
I would like to submit my entry which is an outfit that i designed, here is the artwork:

Unknown File.png

Icludes:

-Screen like mask with white pixel viser and gray hood
-Black coat and pale scarf with white patern
-Dark gray trousers with black boots

I thought of nameing the set someting like Unknown set or Undefined set, referring to it's unnatural presence in a game files.

Here is how i would imagine it in a game:

Unidentified File.png

Thank you all for your time ^^

Well, with how bad I am at making practically anything, this was the best I could muster.

Capture Terraria Contest.PNG

This is the Martian Enhancement Suit, or, M.E.S
It is a two piece set, head and torso.
The legs are replaced with a booster that shoots flames to hover the wearer, the arms and fingers attached with connective fields.
I do have an idea for to tool tip, but it is just an idea.
"Batteries not included":p
If you choose someone else's, I understand. I don't exactly think that I have too much of a chance, because everyone has a creative idea for a set, and I'm not exactly a creative person.
To say the least, I am exited to see what sets are picked and implemented into the game. I hope everyone has a great day.:happy:

Here comes the COOKIE GUY. I hope it at least gets some feedback! I love terraria <3

Capturar.PNG
Terraria Player Base-export.png

Attachments

• Terraria Player Base-export.png
    Terraria Player Base-export.png
    938 bytes · Views: 109
  • 1585257644856.png
    1585257644856.png
    506 bytes · Views: 119
Screenshot_20200326-163251_kindlephoto-1382459072.pngScreenshot_20200326-163239_kindlephoto-1382541189.png
This is my set I don't know what to call it but in the description can it say "great for impersonating that one guy... "
When the full set is worn there is a yellow glow (around the edges)(doesn't have to give off light) and you get 2 shields (can be of use but I think it just looks cool) either shield design is ok but I'd prefer the second one (one with blue on it)

Also this is my first pixel art that wasn't completely horrible 😀

Cube.png
Just a cube. Based off of a character from one of my dnd games, who is as tall as he is wide, thus the name cube.

This is my idea for the contest. Inspired from Asian culture & given a blood-like color scheme. The eyes would glow as well.

Attachments

• Terraria Vanity Contest Submission - Blood Assassin.png
    Terraria Vanity Contest Submission - Blood Assassin.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom