Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to do a more detailed drawing to go along with the pixel art rendition, but college isn't going to give me the free time to do so, thus I present my first delve into pixel art: Lumidoc's Outfit (Name subject to change) made up of the cowl, breastplate, and pants.
Armour Template_GIFFullArmorPlayer.gif
M
Armour Template_GIFFullArmorPlayerFemale.gif
F
I wanted to go for a retro-futuristic plague doctor vibe (I had been decided on this before the whole Covid thing started).
Originally I was planning on giving the set a full-length, animated cape; however, I decided against it (but not after giving it a good shot) and instead opted for the half-length one you see here.
As much as I like the Lunatic Cultist set, I wanted something with a little less flashy of a headpiece.
Ideally, the set would have a light-purple glowmask, though not necessary.

Best of luck to everyone who submits and congratulations in advance to all the finalists.

GrassEatingDog.png

Boss Robes

Hi, for my design I decided to put all of the bosses/mini-bosses on a robe, Mini-bosses/ event bosses on the hat and normal bosses on the bottom part of the robe. Of course, this is just an idea and can be modified to fit your liking.
You get this after defeating one of the many bosses or mini-bosses.

This is my vanity set idea. The mask is just a mask that goes over your head (duh) and it just has an eye hole. The shirt can be changed with dye (and if you use dye like Orange and Black or, Red and White, it would change to those colors) and then the pants are just basic sweatpants. All of the art was made by me.

Attachments

• Better Vanity Set.png
    Better Vanity Set.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 136
This is my submission, yes the crown is floating and yes I am willing to change the crown's design. It's supposed to be black armor, blue cape, gold pins and all that, green spots are moss I'd like the armor to look tarnished and ancient in a way, but if any of you have better ideas, I will consider them
KingoftheBlind (1).png
No specific name yet, open to ideas.

|| CORONA CHAN. ||

coronachan.gif

Lil gif I made of coronachan getting dressed up.

I saw some other coronavirus/COVID 19 related ones after I made this but I did it for fun anyways so I thought I'd put it up. Would be cool to see something so relevant to the times getting implemented so that we can all remember when we got quarantined and played Terraria 24/7.

5.png
7.png
11.png

The central version here is the main one intended for the game, but I made some variants, as seen in the gif.

Hope y'all like it :) stay strong, keep cool, love you all <3 - Seakras.

And don't forget...

STAY INSIDE | WASH YOUR HANDS | AVOID UNECESSARY CONTACT

So i know there is a dryad vanity set already but i think it could be unproved upon. I made the flower a bit to small and having it be a Planteras bulb would be awesome and sorry but i dont know how to make pixel art. Id like to believe that you get it from Plantera or a rare drop from jungle creatures. Itd be called the Nymphs set sorry its not the best but hope you enjoy anyways.

Attachments

• better driad vanity in my opinion.jpg
    better driad vanity in my opinion.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 151
IMG_0380.JPG

Very excited to finally finish up all the sprite work for this!

This is my entry to the Journey's End Terraria Vanity Challenge Once in a Lifetime Experience! (or whatever its called) and I'm pretty dang im excited

So here we got my little Outfit! I haven't put much thought into names, a friend recommended "Rookmail" which i thought was very unique, but if my Username has to be involved in some way, then i thought
"Swivels Moving Castle" would be funny

IMG_0379.PNG

I wanted to make something bulky, similar to the Turtle or Beetle armor, so I made this set to make it look like your character is a little walking castle. I thought it would be the perfect outfit to wear for a Tank or Melee play through ontop of some other, high-grade armor!

I always liked how Terraria over time, despite the addition of laser cannons and U.F.O Spaceships still has the Medieval vibe, contrasting Sci-fi with Fantasy!

so, I wanted to make an outfit that reflected the latter of those two, very different design choices, Making a little Fantasy castle that you can wear and travel around the world in!

(The yellow segments are supposed to be little windows, or Arrow slits in the castle walls glowing bright, with flags poking out atop the two battlements making up the characters shoulders, and the third battlement on his head!)

Outfit Pieces.PNG
(Separate Vanity Slot Pieces)

For specific details I would love on the finished outfit, I put together this very simple Flag Waving Animation
(which might not be possible for outfits within Terraria's engine, if so, I wasn't aware when I made it, I just thought it would look cool!)

For a personal preference, I would make the yellow sections of the outfit to be
Glow-masks, which I think would be a nice touch if you are wearing it in the dark.

Seeing the 3 slits on the helmet beaming out

GOLDEN LIGHT! would be cool
Flag Animation.gif

I like the little design i came up with, I feel it would fit into Terraria's world, which was my intention when making it!
Best of luck to everyone else who submitted an entry to the contest!!!

Last edited:
in a Donut Set :
- Mini Skateboarder as hat
- Donut around chestpiece/torso. The Donut has Rainbow sprinkles on top
- Rainbow colored pants
- Text on chestpiece saying "Twits" Short for Twitzerly
- Grey Coat
- The Skateboard Is not hair
Terraria Contest Entry More Clear 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back