Not open for further replies.
This is my entry I don't know why its so small

Attachments

• pixilart-drawing.png
    pixilart-drawing.png
    773 bytes · Views: 102
Untitled329_20200329154710.png

here is my idea, Gothic Witch!
its an old style-gothic outfit which is a dress,witch hat and tights.

hat.png
the hat have a special design (not the same Wizard hat) with a skeleton on the side, it also don't cover the whole head so some hair would be seen.
dress.png

the "shirt part" is a dress but it don't completely hide the legs,only half of it.
tights.png

the "pants part" is tights with black boots.

"an old outfit of a witch who really loves skeletons and bones"
91808468_274052853625071_8723122593000849408_n.png

i did both the digital and pixel art (excuse my bad pixels)
but here it is, thank u!

Last edited:
pixil-gif-drawing.gif
The Ultimatus Armor Set (Ranger Class) :
my idea to craft this said pieces of armor requires all four celestial fragments (devs can decide how much and or a need of an additional material)
or as another idea to combine all four celestial armor sets into one that is chosen by the player.
this is one of my ideas for an armor that is really late game, after defeating the moon lord i assume the next update will come with a new harder boss to fight
considering this update is called "journey's end"; meaning that we might truly have a final boss to the game. since Terraria's bosses only seem to get more of the lore off of space entities and cosmic horrors from H.P Lovecraft its suiting that we have the armor be something that can withstand the dangers of space and multi-dimensions. the back part
the armor is not a jet-pack, more of one of those backpacks that astronauts wear to breathe air.

terraria suit.png

Head piece:

The head piece would be the hat - along with that i have included some concept art for other colours for the hat ( i am aware that dyes are not allowed - i just thought it would be fun to add them)

Chest piece:

The chest piece would be the main part of the suit

Leg piece:

And the legs would be the shoes and trousers

To anyone reading this, i wish you good luck, and i hope your having fun making your artwork :)

The priest of purifi. Thats the name of this work.

werwer.PNG

my concept design is seperate by hat and robe. the hat is shape like a coffin. it's very long.
and the robe Be attracted to the ground. it has a funny looking symbol on the chest.

//
I changed the design. now it's little smaller. the robe is cover the noses. you can see only eyes from the outside.

Last edited:

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (2).png
    pixil-frame-0 (2).png
    239 bytes · Views: 98
  • pixil-frame-0 (1).png
    pixil-frame-0 (1).png
    482 bytes · Views: 85
  • pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    348 bytes · Views: 94
Here's mine, it's called the starmaster set
might be a bit feminine for the guys but hey it's cute

HEAD- Starmaster veil
“You can see stars even in the daytime”
TORSO- Starmaster coat
“Keeps you warm while stargazing”
LEGS- Starmaster skirt (I thought about tulle trousers for the homies but idk how that sprite would look in game)
“The star creatures flock at your feet”
terraria vanity contest entry.png

So I didn’t really think about where you could get it but I think you could craft it from falling stars and silk? Or maybe a drop from sky creatures? Moon lord? Idk I haven’t really thought much about it

Last edited:
(I've never posted something here in the forums. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong)

Here's my submission for the Vanity Set Contest. After days of sketching, planning, and drawing I can finally present my own vanity costume:

The Gunslinger Set
Composed out of...
Gunslinger Hat / Gunslinger Coat / Gunslinger Pants

"I Ain't A Cowboy" / "A Thousand Arms" / "All Out of Law"

Gunslinger Set.png

Here's some important things and... facts? I should mention about this set.

- The whole set is meant to be obtained around late Pre-Hardmode. I haven't thought about recipes or drops but if that's necessary...
If crafted, the recipe would be related to items from the Dungeon (Bones, Books, etc) and of course, normal cloth
If obtained from an enemy or boss, I'd say Dark Casters are the ideal choice.

- Since the start, the colors chosen for the set were a range of different light grays. This is to facilitate the use of dyes with the whole outfit (To avoid coloring issues similar to the ones related to the tuxedo).

- Some parts of the outfit are meant to move with the player; Similar to the Star Cloak, the ribbon on the Gunslinger Hat waves as the player walks. The darker cape on the Gunslinger Coat is less wavy in comparison but it still moves whenever the player jumps or swings their arms around.

-As the image says... yes. Those boots you see there are part of the Gunslinger Pants item.
They are NOT a separate boot accessory or anything like that. I drew them on there just for reference... And because I always mess up when drawing two pairs of complicated shoes `:p

- When only the Gunslinger Pants are worn (And no other item covers them up, A pair of holsters can be seen on each hip. Just to maintain the symmetrical properties of the whole set

- This set is also meant to complement the other western-themed sets in the game (The Cowboy Set and the Outlaw Set).

And that's pretty much it! Thank you so much for reading and good luck to all the other contestants.

I also left the initial sketch of the costume down in the attached files... if you want to check it out!

Attachments

• IMG_20200326_155157_308.jpg
    IMG_20200326_155157_308.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

Stoneage-Set. Im not good at detailing though. The brown thing around his neck is a bear fur.

Terraria submission.png

I did this armor using piskel. It is supposed to be a complete set, but I'm not very good at pixelart and do not want to do it wrong. it is assumed, it is part of a set of paladin. and although not remain as armor itself of the game, I'd love to be part of the suits vanity. I made it from the image I got from google, I hope there are no problems.

d88c44945f4bb47f5c9cde66652b0619.jpg
Armadura (7).png

I currently working on it. I go modifying the post as i complete it. So far, I have finished the torso only. I plan to do an in-game presentation to the finish.

Edit: I made what I could. I do not know how to use gimp, let alone how to make pixel art. I am very sorry for the design so unfortunate that I got. armor in good hands has more to offer.
PaladinArmadura.png

Attachments

• PaladinArmadura.png
    PaladinArmadura.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom