Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled2_20200331113245.png

so this is my making its based on the roman empire (you can see when you look at helmet)
it is called the Revenant warrior (it has a backstory at the end)
it contains the
-Revenant Helmet
-Revenant chestpiece
-Revenant Boots
its dropped by killing any of the tech bosses in expert mode
the helmet has feathers on top made out of a pheonix
it has sort of yellow strings attached to it (explained in backstory
-BACKSTORY-
A long Time ago there was a knight who killed any danger in the land of Terraria.
he killed everything bad , from flying eyes to slimes it was no match for him
but one day Ground started shaking , the air got cold and he could feel terror coming his way when a loud burst happens and he is blinded by dirt and rocks , as he tries to recover from what happened he looks op and sees a Giant worm, the worms eye starts to glow and he has to take cover behind a few rocks that he was fortunant were nearby
lazers start to hit the rocks and he can feel the rocks breaking when suddenly a arm flies towards his head.
he does a sideways roll to safety where he is finds more danger "great" he thinks when flames erupt from an eyes head
it was nothing like the rest he killed it was more .
he tries to take down the worm but makes him in even more pieces and he starts to focus on the eyes , he manages to kill one of them but the other was a problem . so he starts to use a bow he got from an evil chest , a bombard of arrows fly toward the eye and the worm, the worm explodes into a million pieces while the eye slowly dies.
the giant tech head was still there but lost it arm , so he bombards him with a thousand arrows.
when all enemies were dead he started to loot them , when something caught his attention , it were glowing orbs
with the name called souls.
when he picked them up he felt a lot more power and might .
actually so much he thought he could do everything alone and from now on he started not only killing enemies but also allies .
gods looked down on him and thought he had to be banished from life
so with a mighty thunder , lightning struck on him and he was sent to the after realm but with all this power he was still alive ... sort of , his armor was intact but he was forgotten and a member of the void.
it was very hard to even walk for him he was like a statue but alive
his heart stopped beating and he vanished because everything was to hard to comprehend his armor is the only thing there remains of him and so his story ends.
(character below)
pixil-frame-0 (4).png

Terraria-Vanity-Void-Clothing-TGekko.png

I'm not completely sure what it would be called, but the concept is Void Clothing.

Legs - Void Pants
Torso - Void Cloak
Head - Void Scar

If there is the ability to add a set effect, the final shows a somewhat transparent void energy which could swirl around the player.
If not, it could be worked into one of the other slots or left out.

I thought it would be a nice addition to pair with the Void Vault and Void Bag.
You might get it by mining under the underworld and dying by falling beneath the map (up to debate) -- then re-spawning with the vanity set.

I love this game! I hope we see the update soon!
Lets see if my submission gets the attention I hope it does.

Terraria-Vanity-Void-Clothing-TGekko-Pixel.png

it took me a long time to make this huge shout out to my friends YouTube wednesdee XD

i call it draginite armor it could be made by scales droped by wyverns

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0.png
    pixil-frame-0.png
    989 bytes · Views: 101
I just based this outfit of my DnD character don't expect to win but doesn't hurt to try
the outfit includes
- mask (white) (hair is fully visible)
- shoulder protectors (silver/grey)
- chainmail shirt (silver/grey)
- gloves (brown)
- trousers (brown/blackish)
- boots (black)
if it helps, my character is a paladin

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142
Chaos Mage.png

Chaotic Robes
Worn by the servants of the evil Chaos Lord Kallaxus, these cloth robes hum with a chaotic energy.

Headpiece
Name: Chaos Mage's Hood
Description: The hood of an evil mage, the fabric hums with chaotic energies.

Headpiece Appearance
Chaos Mage Hood.png

Purple hood with gold/yellow lining, visible bright purple eyes. Pointed at the back, flopped downward.

Chest Piece (Robes)
Name: Chaos Mage's Robes
Description: The robes of an evil mage, the necklace contains a bright purple gem. The fabric hums with chaotic energies.

Chest Piece (Robes) Appearance
Chaos Mage Robes.png

Purple robes with yellow lining, a silver necklace with a bright purple gemstone hanging from the neck region. Robes trail at the back.

Paint Drawing
Paint Chaos Mage.png

In-depth description (not lore friendly)
Deep within the depths of space, a mage found the legendary Cosmic Well. This well sourced the power of Chaos, a powerful and consuming force of magic. The mage, who goes by the name Kallaxus, took this power for himself. He returned to the world and used this unfamiliar magic, attracting attention from all over. The chaotic magic allowed him to drain the magic forces of mages who opposed him, and Kallaxus began to grow mad with this power. Eventually, it got to a point where he had killed and consumed so many mages that he ascended, causing an apocalyptic cataclysm upon the world. The ground collapsed, the sky burned, and the mage stood above all. Watching the world shaping into his own design. By this point, the mad mage had obtained a following. Those who opposed him and surrendered deemed themselves worthy of becoming Chaos Mages, those who worshipped this almighty mage who disintegrated those who opposed him. They saw him as a god, and with this following Kallaxus was able to perform his work with ease, getting his "minions" to slay powerful mages and granting them small dosages of chaotic energy as a reward. His whereabouts today are not known. Some say that this is a myth, a warning to mages about the dangers of magic. However, recent occurrences have shown mages wearing the sacred robes of Chaos, hoping that the Chaos Lord Kallaxus will grant them the power to consume all magic before them. Could this mean Kallaxus still lives? Is he destined to raze the world once again? Who knows. All you have to do is pick a side.

Attachments

• Chaos Mage Hood.png
    Chaos Mage Hood.png
    384 bytes · Views: 107
  • Chaos Wizard 2.png
    Chaos Wizard 2.png
    760 bytes · Views: 123
  • Chaos Wizard 2.png
    Chaos Wizard 2.png
    760 bytes · Views: 106
Last edited:
Welp. After a lot of thinking and tinkering, I came up with this, as reference to some characters of mine. I call it 'Bleak Fortune', as a nod to my avvie, Sage Blake, and his eternally miserable luck.

-Head: A mask as homage to Fiyunn/Flash
-A vest-hoodie and shirt in reference to Fiyunn/Flash, Seiliana and Sage Blake, complete with crystal prism pendant and gloves
-Capris, since they aren't a fashion option in Terraria normally, with a tail paying homage to Seiliana and Blake.

Attachments

• terraria vanity entry blake.jpg
    terraria vanity entry blake.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 139
1585688772626.png

Considered a "Robe"

It is a Sousaphone as you can see.

Its head name would be: "Screw on Sousa Head"

Its torso name would be: "The Sousaphone"

Its head description would be: "I wonder if i can use this as a yoyo"

Its torso description would be: "*TUBA NOISES*"

Obtainable through buying from the travelling merchant.

Head Price: 10 gold

Torso Price: 20 gold

(You may want to re sprite this. Also please dont take my idea of instruments, and if you do dont use a sousaphone like i did please. Also all stats are up for change.)

Here is my submission. Simple Young Hunter. Attached and I have a zoomed-in image as well.

1585689728148.png

Attachments

• Simple Hunter.png
    Simple Hunter.png
    468 bytes · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom