Torso.png
torso-guia.png
Casco.png
casco-guia.png
torso-guia-F.png
torsoF.png
Fire souls.incompleta.gif
Screenshot_3.png

No tengo un nombre aun, pero me siento satisfecho de participar, me encanta este juego y me encantaría dar mi granito de arena para despedir este juego de la mejor forma posible, espero que sigan creando juegos tan buenos como este

Last edited:
ItsWorthATryIGuess.png

(I really can't draw today)

I truly doubt I'd get anywhere near winning but, I felt it was smart to at least try despite my chances. (Seeing there are a lot of really great submissions)

I apologize for the poor quality, I was thinking of ideas since I first saw this challenge, and ended up making this within this morning (if I get the time to actually digitally paint something, it'll be (much) better then it is now (That may be a lie, but, it'll be better, I promise). I hope I get the time to fix this mistake ;-;) (The image here will remain as it is an simple outline of my idea, the painting will probably be harder to understand)

Lastly, I also wanted to include that I'm actually incredibly sad to see terraria coming to an end after all the years of watching this game and its community grow, though, I know this is just for submissions, I haven't really found a place that you'd actually might be able to read this (Or maybe I'm dumb, that is highly possible). I know I joined yesterday, but, I've been part of the community since 1.1 and enjoyed terraria ever since. So, seeing this wonderful game come to an end, I really am sad, but, I wish the team the best of luck in whatever follows. Thank you for sharing this extraordinary game with the world.

PS: Ignore the text in the image, you can change or cut out anything in the design.

Last edited:
finished contest armor-0.png
Here is my entry, I hope you like it because it took me FOREVER. It is an item sold from the Dye Trader for 1 Platinum per piece in a Solar Eclipse if the Cyborg and Goblin Tinkerer have moved in and you have defeated Golem and Duke Fishron, then you can buy it.

P.S. can someone pls tell me if this the wrong spot so I can put it in the right spot

Last edited:
“THE CREATOR SET”
884925B3-BF72-4DF6-B822-37EA30E50BBF.png

Hear me out.

The actual vanity set itself looks like the guide,
But male if your male, or female of your female. The only difference is that there is no color, it is all white with the original black outlines and shades.

HEAD:
If you have the head attached, an icon in your inventory will show up that looks like the guides head, or something like that. You click on it and you can create your very own head vanity for terraria!! You will get an option to choose between mask, hat, glasses, crown, helmet, etc, etc for your category, so the game will know how the hair will fit with the headpiece. You are then sent to a template mark where you can edit the template, to certain limits (like so it’s not 20blocks wide or something), and have the full color palette to your disposal. Each pixel can be edited. On a side idea, you can use other vanity items you have as a template, and just change the color.
It drops from the first boss you fight, most likely king slime. It could either be a chance drop, or one time only per character like the demon heart.

TORSO:
If you have the torso attached a torso icon will appear in the inventory. Click on it, an you can make your very own torso piece!! It would have the same rules of the head piece, the only difference being you pick from coat, cloak, shirt, dress, chest-plate, etc. this being so that the game know what you are wearing and how it would react with other pixel and stuff like that.
You would get it from the wall of flesh, so right as you enter hard mode. Either a chance drop or once per character

LEGS:
Once you get the legs a legs option will appear in your inventory. The same exact rules as the other two pieces, but for leg stuff. For the options you would have dress bottoms, skirt, pants, shorts, greaves, etc. you would get it by defeating the final boss of terraria, once again a chance drop or once per character.

Basically, the Creator Set allows you to have to exact vanity you want in the game. It would be really flexible, but obviously, you can’t have 40block wide legs. It’s really a chance for everyone here to get their design in the game, with the Creator Set.

When you have created a helmet or whatever, it gets saved to the particular creator head you are wearing. (For example: if you have two different creator head, one will have different hats or whatever attached to it the other wouldn’t have)
So yes, you would be able to either create more then one vanity look per head,torso, or legs, if it’s a one time chance(like demon heart) per character.
If it’s a chance drop, it will probably be on vanity look per item.

And if this doesn’t get in? Maybe cenx, Loki, you know, the developer gang, will like this idea enough to have maybe a npc that can edit your clothing or a game mechanic, like when creating a new character that allows full creativity to how you look.

Last edited:
skrskrskr.png

name: "glossy acid" or "prism armor" or any formation of these four words
the parts are:⠀ the cap acting as wearing the hood of the hoodie (as shown on the pic)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ the hoodie itself
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ the fresh shoes (very fresh)

the hoodie has a pearlescent and shiny coating and cool energy effects (very cool) (as seen in the pic) which moves around and covers the entire body.
the colors range from:⠀ ⠀purple(with a halftone gradient to a darker purple with highlights inside)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ blue (with a halftone gradient to a darker blue)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ green (with basic gradient to a lighter green color from left to right)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ cooler green (with halftone gradient, but instead of lines its stars, to a lime color)
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ yellow (basic gradient to orange)

i am aware of the resolution of the character which would make most of the detail unnecessary, but if the colors would change in an animation (like a constant slideshow or b rolls between ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ each color, being displayed on the entire hoodie)

the outline of the character wearing the full suit would be completely white, maybe also as a mask of the electricity stuff, which would make it look more like in the image, and if it had more levels of transparency, it would be a cool blueish white outline.

the character would also illuminate the environment (if thats in some way possible, maybe make the white mask i was talking about fully illuminated)

in the walking animation the sleeves would slag around behind the character. the hoodie overhangs over the legs to only show the feet (like a skirt) and the sleeves (if possible) would hang dong all the way to the feet.

when jumping in the full armor the character would spin around (kinda like in crash bandicoot) and generally jump higher, and float a bit.
if possible the spinning going up would also damage enemies, or you could even implement a ground pound thing (like in new super mario bros when you jump on a spinny thing and when ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ you press down on the dpad you would create a tornado, make you fall ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ really fast while spinning around, and damage every enemy you
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ touched until reaching the ground [as seen on the gif])

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
spin.gif

i like this.

Last edited:
The Armor of Hero Set
Untitled7_20200404232034 - Edited.png

Head - Helmet of the Hero - An ancient battle cry echos within its shell
Torso - Chest Plate of the Hero - It marks the end of one journey, but is it truly the end?
Legs - Leggings of the Hero - You can still smell cat fur from when it was made

I saw that for the upcoming update, there were plans for an upgrade for the Terra Blade!
So what better vanity set than one that goes with it?
Design:
-This was designed based off of the Terra blade's current design, while sticking with the theme of being formed from the signature tools of the light and dark biomes. The design takes features from the Shadow Armor, the Crimson Armor, and the Hallowed Armor (using the mask since the Terra Blade is a melee weapon)
-It produces a phase-like afterimage aesthetic effect when the whole set is worn, similar to the Hallowed, Shadow, and Crimson Armor
-The four 'gems' on the center of the chest plate represent the four lunar or fighting classes, as one of the concepts for the upgrade was heavy use of the lunar fragments, and would have a slight glow mask effect
-The Terra Blade was also used as inspiration, as it itself captures the essence of Terraria in its own way

Story: it was made to resemble the armor worn by a hero of many worlds

Obtain: Once the player has obtained the new version of the Terra Blade, they will show it to the Dryad, who'll say "Is that the [sword name]? I haven't seen this for so long! Take this, young hero, and defend Terraria!" or something similar, and the player will receive from her the vanity set

Last edited:
This my armor set. the fire and lava (like the extra colour in the boots) are animated or if the dev team could make it if this won.
Also look like everyone is doing really good so far aswell.
IMG_9090.JPG
click on the photo and it should be clearer

A name that could be played with is spark amour or trapped lava armour

Last edited:
bandicam 2020-04-06 02-30-43-253.jpg

Here three variations of the light lether armor, so you can shoose what you like the most, but I prefer second one, it's also can be made in different ways with different ingridients, like armor from hardmode ores. It made from skin of the beast, it clearly visible, it have pare of eyes on top, frome the mouth seen eyes of player, it also have second pare of arms on the belly, claws and tail from the back. First one it's more like a pijama type smooth and clean. Second more barbaric and look closer to armor with division into segments, idk if blood on it it's good for PG 13 so you can clean it, left the pigmentation on skin. Third one is made from pieces it's stitched together some part is dark variation of the skin the beast. Cleary I don't know what bonuses of the set it can provide maybe some attac speed or power it can be depends on the type of armor, but I think it's not so metter like look of the armor so whatever. I wish luck all participants and hope you like my stuff

I've always wanted to fish as a gnome let me live my passion. Long days in a giant toadstool, fishing off my dock and rolling in the mud like a true gnome would.
(Could be dropped by Gnome enemy or sold by Gnome NPC)
New Piskel(1).gif

GNOME.PNG (Still image if you need it, basically red point hat, coat with big belt and shiny buckle and some dark dirty trousers with massive wellies)

Last edited:
Here is My entry it is called "Terrium Plate mail". as you can tell i based this off of the design of the Terra Blade
the armor seems to be made of the same earthen metal as the blade with a sort of radiance about it
It represents purity in the world, as the connector between the toxic purity of the hollow and the malice of the corruption with true and equal earthen tones of blue and green.
(hopefully it can have a particle trail similar to that of the terra beam and maybe even change to yellow during the blood moon like the beam)

Attachments

• the terraian.jpg
    the terraian.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 116
  • The terrarian.big.png~.png
    The terrarian.big.png~.png
    325.5 KB · Views: 228
I would like to enter my Chicken man suit which is based on a chicken. It has a head piece, chest piece and leg piece.
Also, could you please have some kind of animation and/or increased spawn chance for birds and worms and maybe increased jump height.
Thanks!🐔🐔

Attachments

• 18DC0C64-EA80-4974-B226-6583EE549874.jpeg
    18DC0C64-EA80-4974-B226-6583EE549874.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom