Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never going to post here again but... This opportunity is too good to pass up. I was going to post a different at first, but I didn't want to relinquish rights on that design, so:

Dragon Scale Armor 2.png
Dragon Lord armor. It was supposed to drop from a blue dragon type enemy:
DragonLord.png

Yellow bits are supposed to be glowy/selfiluminated, hair is supposed to be visible through the helmet using the alt hairstyle (Not pictured).

Attachments

• Dragonlord.zip
    9.9 KB · Views: 87
PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AS THE PICTURE IS VERY SMALL. The blue lines would look like electricity is going through it. The thing on the left of the head is a fan as I attempted to go with a Gaming Computer aesthetic, and it could also act as a gas mask-like thing instead. The green on the chest would turn yellow and red corresponding with the player's health. The light blue on the left of the head is the eye. The back of the head (right side of the head) is sharp or pointy.
pixilart-drawing.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.37.41 PM.png

This is my idea. If possible I'd like everything light blue to be a glow mask. Or whatever it's called. I don't really know what it is, but I would like it to glow without giving off any light. That is not needed to complete the suit but I think it would look cool. The hair is not supposed to be part of the costume, but that was the hair that I created. This is supposed to work with any style hair. I also put the armor on and off of the person so that it would be easier to imagine the armor separately.
I named them:

-The shadow knight crown (for the helmet)
-The Shadow Knight Breastplate (for the shirt)
-The shadow Knight Greaves (for the pants)

The complete set is supposed to be called Shadow Knight Armor.

It was really fun creating. I hope you take it into consideration. I enjoyed looking at the other players ideas, AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE UPDATE TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry if anyone else had an idea similar to this, I came up with this all on my own so no need to worry about me copying you.)

:)

Here is my submission. Just in case my handwriting isn't readable to the dev team, here is what it says: The set is called Cyan Spartan17's set, the arrow pointing to the helmet says Cyan Spartan17's Helm, the arrow pointing to the chestplate reads Cyan Spartan17's Battleplate, and the arrow pointing at the legs reads Cyan Spartan17's Leg Armor. The lore is as follows (It is literally there to paint a picture in your mind, you guys don't need to add a paragraph to my set): "An armor set, forged from the strongest materials, by a wise and powerful, yet merciful, god, gifted to a warrior of great strength in both body and mind." Sorry about the poor quality of picture.
Terraria Art Contest project.jpeg

Also, even if I don't win, I still hope the people who do are happy and have a great time, because this community is JAM PACKED WITH AWESOME PEOPLE!!! :)

Last edited:
Vanity contest submission.JPG

Here is my submission:

The celestial knight armor set

I had the idea when I completed the celestial pillars and thought that since each pillar had its own weapons and armor, what about an armor that combines all four pillars? I tried to make it that each glove and boot has a "orb" the color of each pillar that connects through the cables towards the center piece. I think it would be cool if the energy had a "flowing" effect going from the orb to the center piece.

Last edited:
I wanted to make a more grand, dynamic drawing to sell the idea of this vanity set best i could- but i couldn't due to life circumstances. this Opportunity is something I've dreamed of and i can't let myself miss it! This vanity set is based on my own mascot design , which I've had many people tell me they're a fan of how it looks- so i feel like people would appreciate this set.

I think maybe the star barrette could be a glow-mask.
OH also- it's a bit important to me that the players hair could be visible when the hat is worn. i understand if some adjustments have to be made to the design to accommodate that though, and it's fine if its not possible!
The design is meant to be reminiscent of sleepwear, and have an overall comfortable and dream-like look to it.

i hope you like it! i even tried to create my own sprites using the mannequins.

I'm not completely sure what i would name this set, But hey! i'll make some names on the spot! like.. uh...
maybe Starlight? Something with Dream in the name, even? it could even just be "Goldi's set" but i think that would be a bit lame. i'll leave it up to you.
The set is comprised of a Beanie with a shooting-star barrette, a coat with a long, trailing scarf in the back, and bottoms with some lil boots, and either shorts and socks or pants with trims at the bottom, depending on if its worn on a female or male avatar, respectively.
TerrariaVanity.png

Thank you so much for this opportunity <3

Last edited:
Frog outfit!

The frog outfit is an outfit... of a frog!
The name of any of the peices to the outfit can change anytime by the devs if it wins
Frog subbmition =].png

This submission was inspired by my wonderful sibling. <3

Not much as i'm not professional at sprite making, but i'm proud of what i did, I call it the Casual Clothes, the main part I focused on was the torso as the hair I would like to be determined by the players hair, and the pants to be the color I have them set as. The torso is inspired by a hooded sweatshirt i have with the logo of my High school on it.

Attachments

• dumbsprite.jpg
    dumbsprite.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom