Mr. Walbo

Attachments

• Project - Drawing 11767128026003815880.png
    Project - Drawing 11767128026003815880.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Mr.png
    Mr.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 141
Hi, I'm Stake, I grew up with this game and I really love it, And I would like to submit my entry, and share the experience of doing this.
Diapositiva1.PNG

I'ts a bit long, but I really wanted to show the entire process I went trough, because I dind't know how to draw or make pixel art at first, but I really wanted to make something for the game I love, so I started practicing, getting some Ideas, and I came up with because I love my culture (I'm Mexican, sorry for my poor grammar), It took me some attempts to get the sketch on the post, but I thought that my bad drawnig woudn't be enough, so I learned how to use SketchBook and Piskel to make the digital drawing and the pixel model respectively, for the base of the pixel art I used the guide, I copied the sprite and scaled it to put on more details, It was a nightmare to do because I'm not really skillful or patient, but I wanted to see how my dreams would look and I wanted to do my best for the game that has given me so much, I also wanted to learn how to do a mod and show it better, but that was too much XD
So Thanks for reading, good luck everyone!

Here is my entry:

The colonizer set. It is based on the Dutch VOC clothing from the time of the VOC. I think it turned out pretty good.

G E K O L O N I S E E R D
Terr_vanitycontest_wip.png

terraria outfit.png

this is my submission for a type of sailor outfit, though perhaps it needs a different name because there is already an outfit named that, though this one is a non-ruffian version (perhaps it should be called the navy set or the marine set), the outfit is based on traditional Sailor suits / Sailor dresses with a captains hat.
the two colours are to kind show how it could interact with dyes.

This is my idea:) :
Blood horror
Each piece has a 20% chance to be dropped by blood nautilus
When fully wearing the whole set all water and rain will turn red.

Attachments

• 20200408_184203.jpg
    20200408_184203.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 113
WHY WONT U WORK LMAO.png
WHY WONT U WORK LMAO.png

art by me, rosa!!!
i'm 15 and have been playing the game since 2014 on xbox and moved to pc with a total of almost 500 (only pc) hours on it, i adore the game to bits.

small trivia:

- this character is based off my xbox 360 terrarian who sadly got corrupted.
- rip equinox
- this took me like 4 days on and off, so prolly like sum hours (lol specific)
- below is the old concept art

middle.png

Last edited:
This is the cosmic set and you would get it from the traveling merchant. It would be 50 gold for the head, 1 platinum for the chest plate, and another 50 gold for the greeves. At first I thought it was an armor contest so I created the set bonus witch is the eye behind him so ignore that if you want. Also forgive me I animated it on computer but posted on phone. Also also I’m new here so I don’t know if I’m doing it right. Also also also the eye on his forehead isn’t his eye, his eye is below that and the top eye is apart of the armor. If I win my discord is Doot#97002AE9F337-4D70-4BC5-8DBB-DD0CE9FF1788.jpeg

This is the cosmic set and you would get it from the traveling merchant. It would be 50 gold for the head, 1 platinum for the chest plate, and another 50 gold for the greeves. At first I thought it was an armor contest so I created the set bonus witch is the eye behind him so ignore that if you want.2AE9F337-4D70-4BC5-8DBB-DD0CE9FF1788.jpeg
This is the cosmic set and you would get it from the traveling merchant. It would be 50 gold for the head, 1 platinum for the chest plate, and another 50 gold for the greeves. At first I thought it was an armor contest so I created the set bonus witch is the eye behind him so ignore that if you want.2AE9F337-4D70-4BC5-8DBB-DD0CE9FF1788.jpeg
also forgive me for the bad photo I animated it on computer but posted on phone

Last edited:
Exciting Stuff!

ThingClothing.png
This is my entry to this fantastic contest. I call it the "Alien Thing" Set.

Includes:

Alien FaceThing- Head with large mouth

Alien ChestThing- Torso with pieces of eyes and brains covering it

Alien LegThing- Leg piece with a smaller mouth and some blood stains

Note: The look of the outfit is not affected by the player's skin, eye, or hair color.

What it is:

It is inspired from one of my favorite movies: John Carpenter's "The Thing" (1982) It portrays your character becoming infected with an alien lifeform. While the alien can mimic anything perfectly, it can also show parts of other creatures it absorbed simultaneously, creating a horrifying look. I'm a huge fan of horror movies, and that love led to the creation of this outfit.

The point of it is that it is not supposed to be anything definitive. It's supposed to be a bit abstract. The Thing doesn't have a specific form.

I'll admit, it's a little grotesque, but I worked hard on it and I like it. I entered the contest as I have been a huge fan of Terraria for several years, and winning would be like a dream come true.

Good Luck to all other participants, and may the best entries win!

If I somehow win, please contact me on Discord: Matrixed#7262

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom