"the warm art that makes you happy"

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (5).png
    pixil-frame-0 (5).png
    781 bytes · Views: 104
gunner ref sheet.png

set details:

Head: A bandana with black face paint.
*when running the end of the bandana will flap in the air.
*when falling the end of the bandana will flap upwards.

Chest: A green tank top with a bullet chain around the chest.
*when running the bullet chain will bob up and down.
*when falling the bullet chain will shift upwards.

Legs: A pair of brown pants with a belt and some heavy duty boots.
*it functions like any ordinary pair of pants in the game.

After my software crash I thought I lost everything, luckily it saved! This is the Terrablade vanity set!
If possible could the set emit a soft green glow? Not really enough to be useful, but enough to look good? Thanks!

Terra Headgear - Foraged from the truest of materials, or bought from a 1$ store... No-one really knows!

True Chestplate - The piece of armor has a soft pink glow, true magic, Or LEDs?

True Leggings - It's a true mystery how it got past... safety protocols! Those edges are sharp!

Attachments

• Terra Armor.png
    Terra Armor.png
    82 KB · Views: 117
  • Terra Armor.png
    Terra Armor.png
    82 KB · Views: 107
Vanity armor name: Cave Stray (Horns, Cloak and Boots);

Description:
  • Head: It has a pair of horns and a blue magic gemstone at the center of the forehead. The horns have a golden ring around them, and the gem has a runic frame around it.
  • Torso: The torso consists in a cloak like top, the cloak extend its hood to the back of the neck. The cloak has a purple ancient gemstone emblem on the front, which is used to button up the cloak. At the bottom part of the torso, a leather belt crosses its way through the chest. Big gloves made of silk and leather surround the character's hands; in each of the gloves there is another magic blue gem. At the body, there is only an olive colored shirt.
  • Legs: Green silk pants, with a pair of pure leather boots. At the top, there is another leather belt, with a golden buckle in it. The boots have a silk delta form going out of their tops.

General description:
The vanity armor consist on a pair of horns, with golden rings around them, three blue magic gemstones that lies at the center of the forehead and over the silk and leather gloves, a cloak with a purple gemstone emblem in it, an olive shirt, a leather belt crossing the chest, green pants, another leather belt with a golden buckle, a pair of leather boots and silk deltas going out of the shins.

Terraria Journey's End Vanity Contest.png

The Vanity set I made is mostly just a person that is wearing a black and purple outfit. I thought it might look better with neon colours for the purple.
If I were to name it, I would call it the obsidian striker set.
png.png
obi_striker_helm.png
obi_striker_leather_jacket.png
obi_striker_jeans.png

maybe consider adding this to the game and the concept
How to get:
When you get the first bat banner or when you kill a bat randomly (maybe a 1/100 chance) you get this suit or one piece of it
fun fact about it:
It is gender-neutral so no matter what gender you have you still have the same design

Attachments

• Bat suit.png
    Bat suit.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 84
This is my design, called Biosphere or just Biome Armor. Each part of the body includes a different biome found in Terraria.
  • The Hat represents the oceans endless water
  • The face represents the jungle and grass biome, with the eyes representing sunflowers
  • The body represents the corruption and crimson. The crimson part on the arm goes to the heart resembling that biome's shape and gory theme, and the corruption on the body makes this effect resembling the deep chasms in the area.
  • The legs represent the desert's falling sand.
  • And a snowy effect is behind the wearer at all times or it can only be when he's walking. Anyone can do better snow effects than me lol
This vanity set may seem like it has a lot of effects, but that is the point. Without effects I wouldnt think the concept would get across. I wanted each body part to resemble the effects of each biome in the game like falling sand for example.

Although this resembles a robe somewhat, I want the legs to be their own piece. I think it would be cool to wear other armor in game with drifting sand leggings. This armor is ment to resemble everything in Terraria, this is not just a mage or battle armor set, this is it's own Jack-of-all trades. The Hat and Face are one piece however.

Biome Armor.gif

Thanks for Reading!

Vibrant set
Head: vibrant mask
Body: vibrant suit
Legs: vibrant leggings
And no I did not steal it I made it on dotpict and took a screen shot the put it on
ibis paint x anddrew brown on the stuff used to draw etc
AF4D8DF8-759D-4D8F-8512-9AB89B16DC41.png

ADVANCED SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

There are some limitations to Terraria's equipment system, as well as some features that not everyone is aware of. So to help provide a little extra insight into what is possible and available to you, as well as some restrictions, check out the details below!

- "Head" slots can be anywhere from a helmet, to a hat, to simple head accessories, like glasses or hairpins. Whether or not your character's hair will shown will depend on how much of their head is covered by the idea. A helmet or mask which fully encloses the head will not show hair at all. A hat or similar things like a crown may show some hair, but it will be cropped so as to not stick out of the sides of the hat. Smaller head accessories like glasses or hairpins can show the entirety of the players hair, assuming it looks correct. If you have a specific preference for the quantity of hair to be displayed, we can attempt to design it in such a way to work around that, but only within reason, so take that into consideration with your design!

- Most head slot armor and accessories occupy a single "head" slot in the character's display. As a result, the majority of head accessories cannot be combined with helmets; for example, you cannot see Nature's Gift (a head based accessory) when you are wearing a helmet. There are a handful of exceptions to this, but these are exceptions and as a general rule, you can't double-stack multiple pieces of headwear and have them both display. So if your design is intended to include a pre-existing accessory, or if you want two different elements (such as a Blindfold and a Hat at the same time), work that into your design as a "single" piece of headwear. You wouldn't be able to wear the Blindfold with the Hat later if you do not.

- Robe/Dress type torso slot items in the game sometimes cover part or all of the legs as well. If your proposal is reliant on such a design, a piece of clothing that covers the full lower body, that is equipped via the torso slot, that is okay. You could still include (or choose not to include) a leg slot item. Some items, such as Robes, will cover up the entire leg portion, so it would be invisible. Some skirt type and longcoat outfits such as the Red Riding set or the Rain Coat set have portions which extend to the legs, but the feet and legs themselves are still visible. Not every set needs a leg-piece to be complete, even some dev sets don't use them!

- Glowmasks (not to be confused with creating light!) are an option for use in your design. Glowmask are when a portion of an outfit displays as completely or partially bright, even in darkness. For an example of this, try equipping the Vortex or Dark Artist sets in vanity slots in a dark room. Vanity outfits aren't intended to actually generate light, so we won't be able to include light generation, but having some details or glowing lines in your outfit may be acceptable!

Any questions in a similar vein that arise, I'll add them to this post to help clarify things further!
Here armor I made few Week ago
1584138822356.png

EVA Suit Vanity Set. Space suits in a variety of different colors. Two classic designs on the top left and the first from the top left as well as some additional colors for fun!
SpaceMenWithBackground.png

Ideally, the antenna, and perhaps even the buttons would blink. Divided up into the EVA Helmet, EVA Suit, and EVA Boots. They are all color modifications of the same model essentially, so in-game, one could modify it with whatever colors they wanted with dyes. I hope you guys like the design!

Well, I'm not an artist, but I tried my best, you can alter it any way you want, the name of my creation is "Strange Scientist", I just made this for the fun of it and I personally have low expectations that this will make it, but here it is.

Attachments

• TerrariaContestSubmission.png
    TerrariaContestSubmission.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 90
Terraria_vanity_contest_Face_r.png
Terraria_vanity_contest_Face_l.png

Unity_Cover_1.png

So...
I lost my stylus while doing the art ;-;
So I instead had to use my mouse, and abandon my actual drawing...
Which caused me to resort to pixel art, because pixel art can be done with a mouse (so I might as well just make it to scale ._.)...

The first image is for my character facing to the right,
The second is for when my character faces left,
And the third image is kinda a concept art of what this character is supposed to be...
Also, the third one is just a pixel version of me, but my face is just covered by the mask(s)...

//Edit(s)
//============================
Not sure what to name the set, but here are some Ideas:
- Balanced set || Tooltip(s): "Perfectly balanced" or "Darkness attempts to control you, but something is stopping it midway..." or "Like fire and ice"
- Fx_R-bit's (aka. Retro's) set || (this is if we are naming it based off of the creator...) Tooltip(s): "Two in one and one of three..."

//Individual names of pieces of the set will be named depending on the set's name
- Balanced set:
-- Head (Mysterious Mask)
-- Torso (Balanced Body)
-- Legs (Balanced Bottom)

- Fx_R-bit's (aka. Retro's) set:
-- Head (Retro's Mask)
-- Torso (Retro's Upper Form)
-- Legs (Retro's Lower Form)

//How dyes and other appearance modifying items will affect the set will be determined in the future...

//Concept
Two entities, one who's made of light and takes the form of a rabbit, and one who's made of darkness, taking to form of a fox,
The entities of light and dark clash, eventually resulting in the light entity to resort to containing the dark entity, since chaos cannot be stopped completely, it can only be contained,
The light entity decides to contain the dark one in the form of a mask, thus the creation of a mysterious mask of light and dark...
The wearer can feel the energy emitted from the mask, as the dark entity attempts to escape from it's imprisonment...
The darkness attempts to take over the wearer's body, but the light stops it from taking full control, causing the wearer's body to appear mixed in light and dark, yet balanced enough, to allow the wearer to still have full control over their body...

//(potential) Crafting (Not exact numbers)
An even mix of light and dark shards, with also an even mix of souls of light and souls of night...
(this will apply to all pieces of the set)

Mask (least materials to make)
Torso (most materials to make)
Legs (more materials to make than the mask, and less materials than the torso)

//random info (Extras)
my b-day is on the 11th, yay me : )
2 days from the time of this submission, and 2 days before the end of all submissions...
Get it? : )
The entire theme is 2, (AND BALANCE)
2 sides, 2 forces, 2 personalities, etc.
The 1's that make up the 2, balance each other...
Fire and Ice,
Light and Dark,
etc. etc. etc.

Also, here is a video I recorded a while back, when I decided to test having my oc in a game...
(I never actually finished making the game ;-; )
Anyways, here is the vid : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom