Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria Amor.png

Kinda a messy submission but do note me if I need to fix anything for guidelines (I never worked with forums before)

Helmet, Torso, and legs form a suit of armor with gems/glass on the joints.
Ideally, I'd imagine the gems would have colours depend on the moon lord armour set worn.

Attachments

• Vanity Submission.PNG
    Vanity Submission.PNG
    214.4 KB · Views: 116
hipster.png

The Hipster Set <3

Head - 80's aviators + undercut manbun
Torso - striped tight shirt with an oversized backpack
Legs - tight skinny jeans with holes in them and leather shoes

Finally it's my turn! Always posting my entries in the final hours of a contest, woohoo!

qb9MFFh.png

Meet Sprinkle, the wandering cone on a cookie wheel, who hails from the Desserted Snowland.

Her outfit is unique with its Unicookie, which instead spins during its walking animation. I imagine this could do well for some robot designs if dyed certain colors! When it rolls, it releases tiny crumb particles behind it (very subtle).

The Knickercobbler (partly named for if our outfits follow like the dev sets with usernames in the item name.. Snickerbobble's Knickercobbler just sounds funny!), is a cone-shaped torso piece, which may pair well with the Djinn's Curse for a rocket/thruster/different robot look with certain dyes. The Gummi Twirl was a last second addition, which I could see working as a vanity accessory if that could be allowed, for further customization with other sets, BUT if not, it can be attached to the Knickercobbler just as well. Either way, it lightly twirls in the walking animation, propelling the (maybe) wheeled user forward!

And finally, the Cone Head. It's basically cotton candy icecream stylized into a hairstyle, with a small drip down the cheek. It's decorated with various colored sprinkles. When dyed, can have its flavor seemingly altered, or can just be used as a fancy set of hair! It doesn't turn your skin a light blue- that's just Sprinkle.

I'm thinking the male version would look basically the same. A cone's a cone, I guess!

And as for acquisition.. I'm not sure. The only sweet-themed enemy I can think of are gingerbread men, so I guess from them? ..would be kinda cool to have it throughout a playthrough though. Could be something silly like defeating a boss with the snowball cannon I guess!

This vanity ties to the Confection idea I've worked on for years, just for fun. It would be the coolest thing ever if this vanity made it in! Quite literally- at least the headpiece. It's icecream on your head!

Anyway, fingers crossed..
D3g8WBS.png

I just learnt about this so I quickly threw this together in the last 10 minutes or so.

So for this vanity outfit, I was inspired off of some of my worlds. I play a lot of multiplayer and we very often nominate some sort of mayor or king and I just think this would be fun to have in the game.
TerrariaVanity.png

Since I have always gone by the name "Woodman" in Terraria and other online games and platforms, I saw it fitting to create a Lumberjack set for this contest. I am posting two versions - the one with the black cap was my first idea, however I then got the idea to make the headpiece an "Ushanka" instead of a cap. Nonetheless I wanted to post both pictures so you can all see the progression. I am also posting the picture from which I got the idea to create the Ushanka (note this image is solely for reference). Good luck everyone, and thanks for an enjoyable contest!

Attachments

• terraria lumberjack with cap.png
    terraria lumberjack with cap.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 94
  • final terraria lumberjack with ushanka.png
    final terraria lumberjack with ushanka.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 88
  • ushanka reference.png
    ushanka reference.png
    249.7 KB · Views: 93
It is called the hell kings armour.
The helmet has 2 horns and one of them isbroken
The torso has a core in the middle that is red and "glows"
The leggings/boots have spikes on the back of them and they create a spark when walking
Iwas thinking that the lava in the set is glowing but the eyes and core glow a bit more than the lava.
and i was also thinking that every now and then some lava would drip off of the set.
Skjermbilde (13).png

Chicken Set

This vanity set is supposed to resemble a human dressed up in a chicken costume.
This set comprises of:

Head: Chicken Mask
Torso: Chicken Shirt
Legs: Chicken Pants

Tooltip: "The chicken goes cluck cluck"

Anyways, I thought this would be a funny vanity set added to 1.4 and I can really imagine the devs adding something like it.

terraria good good good copy.PNG
chicken costume drawing1.jpg

Last edited:

the vanity's name is "the fellow terrarian". it represents people who play terraria and the community!
i hope you enjoy it and i really hope it is worthy of the last terraria update (journey's end) .
IMG_0684.JPG this is my draft drawing design sketch, it's a thumbnail, click on it for the full image.
BTW SORRY my description on the character bellow is in black on a brown background!

Terrarian by BROADHL (youtube).png

Last edited:
Ok so here is my idea:
This was the uniform of an officer that felt in combat during an investigation, mysteriously disappeared, some people say it was the assassin other doesn't believe it:
Fully equipped uniform:
T vanity contest Right.png
T Vanity contest hat.png
t vanity contest torso.png
t vanity contest pants.png

Description:
Badge hat:
Description:
Perfect for trips or doing your work!!
Creation: 1 Black dye, 1 gold ingot and 20 silk
Additional things: The brown part it's the hair so the color of it can change depending the hair color do you have and the hair will be reduced to this whatever hairstyle you use
Uniform Jacket:
Description:
Don't burn it you will not find another jacket like this
Creation: 1 black dye, 1 green dye, 1 gold ingot and 20 silk
Additional things: The both sides are the same so that is why I posted a right side of the outfit
Fully equipped boots:
Description:
They can resist every terrain you go!! (lava and high falls sold separately)
Creation: 1 black dye, 1 silver dye, 2 gold ingots, 15 silk and 2 leather
Additional things: If this is accepted the boots will be the third thing that you can do with leather!!
Normal size ▶
T vanity contest Right.png
T Vanity contest hat.png

There are 327 pages and probably will be more and possibly 5 posts per page so i can't see them all so if there is any similar thing with another participant it's only coincidence

Good luck to everyone!!
<3

Attachments

• T Vanity contest hat.png
    T Vanity contest hat.png
    404 bytes · Views: 151
  • t vanity contest torso.png
    385 bytes · Views: 451
  • t vanity contest pants.png
    249 bytes · Views: 165
Last edited:
"The Harpy" vanity costume!

Thank you to the developers for this opportunity. This game has been an fun, fantastic experience and helped to create many memories. Being able a little something back to it is awesome!

The design is simple:

Hair/Helmet: The hair is windswept and spiky, the same shade of blue with the navy highlights as the wings. Feathers surround the ear like a fan, to give the look of a different race of creatures

Shirt/Torso: The turtleneck is sleeveless and skintight, to give the illusion of being part of the actual skin, and opens above the stomach. The sleeves are gloves that pullup to the biceps. The tips of the fingers match the lightest color red of the harpy, and the rest of the glove are the darker, browner colors. Above the fingers are pseudo feathers, to give the illusion of mini gloves. Under the arms are pseudo wings, which fan out behind the arms.

Legs/Pants: There are little pseudo feathers around the waist like a warriors skirt. At the feet, the red-brown tapera off into the lighter red color, and ends in sharp, yellow "talons".

This item would pair best with the "Harpy Wings" item, though any other wings can do as well.

If desired, the outfit itself can be transparent, and allow the players skin tone to show through. Otherwise, the skin would be changed to look like the color of a harpy.

This was so much fun. There are a lot of cool submissions here!! I'm so happy to see so many people still enjoy this game. Good luck to everyone! ✨

Attachments

• 1F3A3F26-9FB2-41D5-8EA9-2E4A91505DE7.png
    1F3A3F26-9FB2-41D5-8EA9-2E4A91505DE7.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 141
  • EA15B010-47DA-4D0A-914E-1811D5BC6962.jpeg
    EA15B010-47DA-4D0A-914E-1811D5BC6962.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
  • C2DC97BA-EF8D-4800-A70C-DBE05CE20D81.jpeg
    C2DC97BA-EF8D-4800-A70C-DBE05CE20D81.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 97
  • 9B1E7D9B-2B4A-4C1E-9407-EAA2C6F549A5.jpeg
    9B1E7D9B-2B4A-4C1E-9407-EAA2C6F549A5.jpeg