Status
Not open for further replies.
TerrariaEntryColorBig.png
TerrariaEntryColor(Helmet).png
TerrariaEntryColor(Face).png
TerrariaEntry(Helmet).png
TerrariaEntry(Face).png

TerraChrome
Based off the primay and secondary colors of light. If that's too much color for you, you could always just use the single-colored version (on the right).
:D

Omegawin.JPG

This is my just in time submission to the Vanity contest, i thought i would make a Birthday Party Clown/Birthday Party in general since my birthday is today, atleast in Europe :p
Plus with Journey's End being released on Terrarias 9th birthday i could not think of anything better to submit to the contest!
Head: Blushed cheeks, Partyhat and Party Blower
Torso: Shirt with bowtie and gloves
Legs: Clowny pants with Red shoes

Looking forward to the contest :D Good luck everyone!

Enchanted Capybara Armour.jpg

Enchanted Capybara Armour

An enchanted capybara, wearing white gold armour with raspberry gold accents and a golden phoenix on its chestplate.

No one knows for certain why the capybara is so popular with both humans and seemingly every creature in the animal kingdom. This capybara is enchanted and, in fact, a shapeshifter. This is evident by its damson purple fur which periodically shimmers and vibrates to a near blur.

This enchanted capybara is a protector of the animal kingdom, and is adorned with white gold armour: the helmet has a cutout for the capybaras face and ears. It has a small neck guard and ridge. The edges of the cutouts and neck guard as well as the ridge are raspberry gold. The pauldrons have a slightly blade-like flourish across the shoulder and are edged with raspberry gold. The faulds are held up with a brown leather belt that has a white gold buckle. The boots beneath the sabatons are also brown leather.

When active, this armour set protects all friendly critters from harm or corruption.

Howdy all, this is my first post submission for a contest!
I call it the Daydreamer's Set, and it has all the distractions a daydreamer would need (including squirrels)
Daydreamer's Sketch.jpg

This is my attempt at spriting it, however I like the sketch a bit more and I'm alright with however it would be interpreted if this was chosen
Daydreamer's Set.png

Male Female
This contest was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed participating! Good luck and wishes to all participants 😄

TOFU VANITY SET

The last update of terraria requires something creative - something innovative. Thus, I present the "Tofu" vanity set.

The premise of this set is that it will change depending on the environment that the player is in. I chose tofu as the theme of the set because tofu is a highly adaptable, versatile ingredient.

Below are rudimentary drawings of how the vanity set would look like.

HELL
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 4.19.13 PM.png

OCEAN
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 4.06.00 PM.png

DUNGEON
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 4.03.50 PM.png

JUNGLE
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 3.58.03 PM.png

CORRUPTION/CRIMSON - In light of the coronavirus pandemic, I feel like it would be appropriate to add a 3M mask to symbolize our fight against covid19 and honor the efforts of our doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals.
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 3.53.50 PM.png

DESERT
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 3.50.38 PM.png

SNOW
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 3.48.58 PM.png

FOREST​
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 3.35.30 PM.png

HALLOW​
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 4.21.40 PM.png

ruler (3).jpeg

Ruler of the Journey's End
" The journey is over, but your world lives on. It calls for you. "

–––––

Ruler's Crown
Flowers: pink flower takes priority in which side faces the camera -- a faded pink water lily and pink five-petal flower attached to the righthand side of a gold wreath crown.
[ covers all accessories that would be otherwise shown on the player's head ]

Ruler's Pride (male)
Jacket: Influenced by matador clothing and one of the outfits Napoleon Bonaparte is depicted wearing. Pale beige cloth hanging over the shoulders, slight influence from the armor worn by the statues of Julius Caesar. The back has similar gold floral embroidery to the shirt.
Undershirt: Long sleeves that run until the wrists; the black portion seen on the elbows.
Shirt/Chest Plate: Short-sleeved top with gold floral embroidery -- silver lining to the sleeves. Dark blue-green scales at the bottom, two rows, hem lined with gold. Slight influence from one of the outfits Napoleon Bonaparte is depicted wearing.
Belt (male): simple pale beige cloth belt with a gold square buckle.
Belt (female): simple pale beige cloth belt with a black buckle.
Arm Braces: Dark blue-green scales lined at the top and bottom with silver rings around the arms.

Ruler's Pants
Waistcloth: Pale beige with large gold floral embroidery; four parts, one on each hip, one on the front, one on the back.
Pants: Very dark blue-green, tucked into the leg braces.
Leg Braces(?): Gold-lined fastener just below the knee with a button on the inside area, with silver stars and gold floral embroidery circling around it. All of the brace is lined with gold; also has gold floral embroidery. Slightly influenced by the uniforms of the Japanese Imperial Army during the Russo-Japanese War, but it really is slight.
Sandals: Single-strap sandals. Very slightly influenced by Roman sandals but it is, again, very slight.

This is the Cosmic Pathfinder. I would love if the there could be some glowing parts like the helmet, etc. Change it as you like. The eyes are optional. I didn't have a chance to make a female version. Thank you!

Attachments

• cosmic-seeker-pixilart.png
    cosmic-seeker-pixilart.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 276
Hello, I thought it would be a neat idea to add an astronaut vanity item. The game already as a plethora of space related items, weapons, and enemies. On the downside, among all this great content, there is no space suit :(, so I decided to take matters into my own hands :D.
Enjoy!
Terraria Astronaut Vanity.png

I also decided to paint a cute astronaut drifting through space :)
IMG-5488.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom