Not open for further replies.
wyvern vanity set
i havnt seen if anyone has done this yet
View attachment 243843View attachment 243843
sorry for the bad quality
noice

nice, it would be cool if you got it from fishing quests

View attachment 243848View attachment 243849
Here are the male and female variations of my set. On top of the helmet are a set of down-spiraling horns. The brown material on the body is a leather hide. I don't have a name for the set but it was made to resemble a set of medieval / fantasy armor.
looks good, would be cool if you got it by killing skeleton warriors

View attachment 243855
I call it Demon Knight, Feel free to make changes
would be cool if you got it from killing d e m o n s

View attachment 243868
View attachment 243829
View attachment 243831
That One Eye of Cthulu is my nickname. Sorry if something is too small or too big. Please call the set the TOEOC Set!
the eye is too big and the armor doesnt have too much personality

The game already has a bee costume and a full bee armor set though. While I don't dislike this, it'd be weird for them to put another bee set in the game.

Just thought: How does the game not have a paper bag mask item in it. It'd be so perfect.

My vanity set entry: VOID runner set. Fully created by me.
View attachment 237621
wow this is totally gonna win it looks super epic! Good luck!

Hello everyone!
My vanity submission is Goku( character from Dragon Ball Super ) :
View attachment 244029
->The first one is the basic form ( also known as the Super Saiyan form 1 );
->The second one is the form which is activated when the player is under the second half of full health ( Super Saiyan form 3 );
->The last one is the form which is activated when the player's health is under 10% ( Ultra Instinct );
This vanity item is obtained after defeating all bosses in Master difficulty.
I would really appreciate if this will be added in the game :)
View attachment 244029
For the sets in the rules it says you have to pick a non trademarked thing! i really like this design but it wont work for the rule set :(

(Note this is a single skin idea)
View attachment 241097
~ Terra Unitum ~
(Earth United)

"A reminder that nature will provide"
/
"The best of both worlds"

Vanity Set Submission
o-----------------o
View attachment 241099
View attachment 240507
Terra Unitum Crown / Terra Unitum Robes / Terra Unitum Trousers
o----------------------------------o

Head Piece:
A simple crown made of Terraria's Thorned Bushes.
Reduces eye size to a closed slit, it also emits a faint glow in the dark.
Being bald is not a part of the piece...
Just thought I'd make him bald to exemplify the crown, the player's hair will go under the crown, it will still be visible with long hair.
Examples With Hair:

View attachment 240440
Notice how the crown still overlaps the hair.

o---------------------------------------------------------o

Torso:
A robe with a hood on the back. Has a belt and over-sized sleeves that sway when walking, the robe
breaks down the middle in a V-shape exposing the shoes.
When falling, the hood on the back gets thrown up a noticeable amount and the robe exposes the pants
slightly more.

o----------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Pants:
Simple white cotton trousers with brown boots, covered by the robe piece.

o---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
Ambitious Features:
When moving towards the right, the "Pure" side is shown, the "Corrupted" side peeking out from behind.
When moving towards the left, the "Corrupted" side is shown, the "Pure" side peeking out from behind.

When the full set is equipped, the player is enveloped with an opaque and faint glow (is it possible to outline the character in light?).

The player also leaves a green particle trail while walking to the right and a purple particle trail while walking towards the left.
(the particle would be the same bubble particles from the Shadow/Crimson armor except following the above colors)

o----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o

The Dryads were wrong...
What did you know? Flung into a world where survival was an instinct, shared by every other living creature on the face of Terraria. From the moment the Eye was slaughtered by your hands, you couldn't help but feel a slight tinge of guilt... "It felt I was invading its territory...it saw me as a threat," you thought to yourself. You knew what you had done was only in self-defense, and so you brushed it off.
Then she came -- the apparently last surviving member of a clan of Dryads, with the horrible screams of the Eye being shushed, she crept out of hiding finding a chance to survive. And from there you were fed the objective "Cleanse the World of Corruption and save Terraria.". It all felt so surreal, with every life you ended you didn't feel any closer to saving Terraria, quite the contrary, you felt empty inside. With each enemy felled by your blade, the so-called "corruption" in them seemed to plague your mind with blood-lust and the need to survive -- at any cost.
As per the Dryad's request, you ventured deep into the caverns of Terraria, she had said the greatest of all the evils in the world lie in its underbelly. Shuffling in your pocket, you pull out a doll that the Dryad had given you, feeling a dark energy from within it as if some forbidden force was stored away in its woven exterior. With blank eyes, you throw the doll into a pool of lava, feel a sting in your heart as if you'd done something terrible, and within moments a giant wall of agonized flesh rose from the molten depths.
It was in self-defense...
You slash through the screaming flesh.
You twist your blade inside of it.
You pant heavily as it lay down in front of you, a heaping mass of organic matter.
And then the earth let out a roar.
Your footing became unsteady as the earth groaned and quaked, blue-tinted spirits arose from the depths of hell and vanished through the ashen ceiling above. The ancient spirits of light and dark have been released. You look into the mirror you carried in your pack and give yourself a long stare, the background through the glass changes and you are sitting in your room. The Dryad immediately barges through your door and congratulates you on a job well done. You still had a sinking feeling in your stomach.
That night, while the Dryad was still asleep, you crept into her room and went into a backroom that held her personal belongings. She had always been extremely adamant as to not let anyone into the backroom, not even you who had built the room for her. You fumble through a canvas bag placed neatly in a corner and pull out the first thing that catches your eye, a yellowed scroll that seems to enlighten you about the world around you. One section specifically catches your eye, it read:

"In the beginning, the Gods established a balance to guarantee fairness for all living creatures.
This balance was to be of paramount importance, with no cost too great in seeking its fufillment.
Eons have passed since the Gods first began testing the complexities of life in their fairness experiment.
In this process, countless living worlds were created and now exist within the Terraria universe.
Each world of Terraria is a sentient being that knows all that goes on and can feel the thoughts of all
living creatures, with their sole purpose being to ensure that the desired balance is maintained - often violently so.
The worlds utilize many defense mechanisms to ensure the balance is upheld at all costs - some of them are known as
the Hallow, Corruption and Crimson."

And it was then your eyes were opened. The Dryad was a threat that existed to push the scales in her favor, she sought not to keep balance, but destroy it until only "Purity" remained. She was using you for her own agenda. Suddenly, an earthen force was drawn up once more from below, an energy filled your mind and said:

"If this is how you truly feel, restore balance to the world -- embrace both of what is considered
"good" and "bad" in this world and become Terra Unitum."

o---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------o
Thank you for reading!

In the event having a two-faced skin is not possible, I'd like to just use the right-facing side:
View attachment 240519
Like dis.
this is super cool! the effort you put in really shows :) its actually really amazing and i think you deserve the top 3 spots!

View attachment 237721A Demogorgon Vanity Skin from stranger Things would be pretty cool (Idk if you're allowed to do that) But yeah, pretty sick vanity skin.
In the rules it says no trademarked ideas :( it is amazing but if you wanna win and dont just wanna put your stuff out there you need to make something else :)

This community is so wholesome and nice :) nobody is calling anybody dumb or anything :) something i love about this games fandom!

I wish that all of these amazing designs could be in the game :( but there is only gonna be 3 :(

Question!
How will the finalists be selected?
Will they be picked from the thread judging by the amount of Likes that the people give them or will the team truly review the design of each submission?
This is kinda worrysome since it's discouraging to be the late submission at page 200 that no one will see.

Question!
How will the finalists be selected?
Will they be picked from the thread judging by the amount of Likes that the people give them or will the team truly review the design of each submission?
This is kinda worrysome since it's discouraging to be the late submission at page 200 that no one will see.
They will all be reviewed individually. Reactions are not a factor in this.

@Leinfors has already pledged to review every single entry, so you can hold him to that. ;)

@ezPinZee where do i upload my idea?
idea.png

flaming mech

Last edited:
View attachment 244230
Armor and art made by me, CoKes.
Armor set name: Crimson Shadow
Description: Ancient armor crafted with pure Crimson Blood and the souls of darkness, made by a Crimson god only mentioned in legends. "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘭𝘺𝘱𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢."-Guide
Individual armor piece names:
Helmet of the Crimson Shadow.
Guard of the Crimson Shadow.
Treads of the Crimson Shadow.

cool

Welcome, to xAqult’s suggestion Clarityan! (or Terrarian? Whatever.)
This is is my suggestion: The Clarity Vanity Set!
This vanity set is inspired by some of my own pixel art artwork I had previously made this year for a personal project of mine. And I thought it would fit really well in Terraria.

The hat’s name & description:
“Clarity’s Worthiness”
‘There's something terrifying about this crown.’

The crown is very light and powerful. It contains gold combined with some unidentifiable materials not from this Earth. The materials also seem very… Ancient.

The chest piece’s name & description:
“Clarity’s Breastplate”
'Gold combined with... unidentifiable materials.’

The chest piece shows your ruthlessness in your survival, like you can do anything.

The legging’s name and description:
“Clarity’s Leggings”
‘Taking a stand for your Clarity!’

The leggings show that you can take your stand, even against the mightiest of foes!
View attachment 244132

Full set bonus: ‘Wear the blade of victory on your back. Nothing stands in your way for glory.’
-The Sword on the back of your character will only show up if you wear the FULL SET.
-The sword sadly doesn’t do anything, it only looks awesome. And that’s okay.

-The armor effect you see on the bottom left is called: “Unstable Chaos.”
-The effect only occurs when you stand completely still.
-Looks cool.
-Yes.

To the right, you can see a female and a male Clarityan walking to show off the armor in action for you.

View attachment 244133

Now we have reached the end where I would like to show proof that this is me who made it on the image above.

I’ve worked on this since Friday (3 days.) And it was way more challenging than I expected. But I really enjoyed the experience. I hope everyone here likes it as I’ve put a lot of effort and time into this. I’ve always looked up to the Terraria Devs for the continued free updates and overall amazing game. (I’ve played since 2011.)

Special thanks to the Calamity Mod Soundtrack, for helping me and my sanity to finish this!
(And everyone in the Terraria Team. <3)
It looks great :) but if that is a original effect it sadly wont work. it has to be an effect already in the game :(

ADVANCED SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

There are some limitations to Terraria's equipment system, as well as some features that not everyone is aware of. So to help provide a little extra insight into what is possible and available to you, as well as some restrictions, check out the details below!

- "Head" slots can be anywhere from a helmet, to a hat, to simple head accessories, like glasses or hairpins. Whether or not your character's hair will shown will depend on how much of their head is covered by the idea. A helmet or mask which fully encloses the head will not show hair at all. A hat or similar things like a crown may show some hair, but it will be cropped so as to not stick out of the sides of the hat. Smaller head accessories like glasses or hairpins can show the entirety of the players hair, assuming it looks correct. If you have a specific preference for the quantity of hair to be displayed, we can attempt to design it in such a way to work around that, but only within reason, so take that into consideration with your design!

- Most head slot armor and accessories occupy a single "head" slot in the character's display. As a result, the majority of head accessories cannot be combined with helmets; for example, you cannot see Nature's Gift (a head based accessory) when you are wearing a helmet. There are a handful of exceptions to this, but these are exceptions and as a general rule, you can't double-stack multiple pieces of headwear and have them both display. So if your design is intended to include a pre-existing accessory, or if you want two different elements (such as a Blindfold and a Hat at the same time), work that into your design as a "single" piece of headwear. You wouldn't be able to wear the Blindfold with the Hat later if you do not.

- Robe/Dress type torso slot items in the game sometimes cover part or all of the legs as well. If your proposal is reliant on such a design, a piece of clothing that covers the full lower body, that is equipped via the torso slot, that is okay. You could still include (or choose not to include) a leg slot item. Some items, such as Robes, will cover up the entire leg portion, so it would be invisible. Some skirt type and longcoat outfits such as the Red Riding set or the Rain Coat set have portions which extend to the legs, but the feet and legs themselves are still visible. Not every set needs a leg-piece to be complete, even some dev sets don't use them!

- Glowmasks (not to be confused with creating light!) are an option for use in your design. Glowmask are when a portion of an outfit displays as completely or partially bright, even in darkness. For an example of this, try equipping the Vortex or Dark Artist sets in vanity slots in a dark room. Vanity outfits aren't intended to actually generate light, so we won't be able to include light generation, but having some details or glowing lines in your outfit may be acceptable!

Any questions in a similar vein that arise, I'll add them to this post to help clarify things further!
Would something like a shield be allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom