Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the finalists selection process begins, where do I find the Weekly Stream to see which entries made it?
The stream takes place every Friday (normally at 1PM Pacific/4PM Eastern) on Terraria's twitch channel here: twitch.tv/terrariaofficial

The finalists will be revealed on the Weekly Stream April 17th, and then will be posted here (at the forums) after the stream.

I wish there were more than three winners. I've seen over a hundred submissions that I'd like to see in the game.

A salute to the people that have to go through 6000 entries to pick out the finalists. Did you guys expect this contest to get so big?

It's a bad drawing, but I think I got the concept understandableView attachment 251641
Is fancy coat the name?
Tradie
The Aussie icon needs and deserves to be in Terraria for all to enjoy.
(in case you cannot read my writing)
blonde or black hair
Mullet
Sunnies (sunglasses)
High Vis (will shine at night)
Typical yellow tradie shirt (Australian)
Black Pants
Steelcap Boots (brown)View attachment 251610View attachment 251609
As an Aussie I'm gonna die if this makes it into terraria it's gonna feel so weird XD

I wish there were more than three winners. I've seen over a hundred submissions that I'd like to see in the game.

A salute to the people that have to go through 6000 entries to pick out the finalists. Did you guys expect this contest to get so big?

I wonder how much percent will be disqualified out right due to violations...

Hi
Oh boy, there is so much stuff getting submitted, and it is so-o cool in many ways, can't wait to see the results of this contest
Man, so much cool vanity items, gets me nervous
I really like sky related ones, they are so interesting to look at
Anyways all submissions are good from some point of view
I'm really exited about this contest and it's like, the best way to describe my state right after i check submission thread be like:
*heavy nervous panting* AAAAAHH!! I really like those! The artworks and ideas are so awesome!
Geez, wish you guys luck, oh boy, im so hyped
I really love being part of it
Чудеса.png

BTW I'm so hyped about the update itself, there will be so much to do
THEY WILL ADD RAD KITES AND GOOOLF!
Can't wait, for this update, holy moly!

Behold! My idea for the Terraria Vanity Contest! What beith it thy may ask? Tis some gaseous amalgamation, a man who has been some consumed in his toxic purge of the many enemies in the vast land of Terraria, that he has been consumed by the very thing he wields, his flesh and bones becoming the hazardous material he so loved. Featuring: the Toxic Trooper. Ripped jeans, black hoodie, steel-toed boots, a gas mask, and a full capsule of his substance strapped to his back make this vanity costume a full set. Perhaps you'll find this collection in the land of toxins and pain: The Jungle. Or mayhaps one of the frequently found Toxic Sludges may indulge you with this critically acclaimed fashion of the year. So get out there young adventurers and claim your prize before the time is too late! Special thanks to the gorlfriend for assisting me in the drawing.
View attachment 264491View attachment 264492
that girlfriend of yours sure is a good artist

The stream takes place every Friday (normally at 1PM Pacific/4PM Eastern) on Terraria's twitch channel here: twitch.tv/terrariaofficial

The finalists will be revealed on the Weekly Stream April 17th, and then will be posted here (at the forums) after the stream.
@Unit One, my parents are really strict and won't let me get twitch, discord, or anything like that. Is there any other way? Thanks

Where will I be able to view the stream?

@Unit One, my parents are really strict and won't let me get twitch, discord, or anything like that. Is there any other way? Thanks
The finalists will also be posted here (at the forums) after the stream. So you don’t have to go on twitch or discord or anything else.

Last edited:
@Unit One
How many finalists are there going to be, like can we get a number or something cause if someone says "oh just a handful", that doesn't really answer anything cause idk how big their hands are.

Okay. One final question. (Sorry to the people answering the questions (mostly @Unit One)) If we win, do we get the costume in-game automatically? Thanks.

@glxyNova, the thing at the beginning says no more than 3. To quote "There will be no more than three (3) winning entries."

@Unit One
How many finalists are there going to be, like can we get a number or something cause if someone says "oh just a handful", that doesn't really answer anything cause idk how big their hands are.
There is no set number of finalists.

Okay. One final question. (Sorry to the people answering the questions (mostly @Unit One)) If we win, do we get the costume in-game automatically? Thanks.
Are you asking how the vanity will be acquired in the game? Re-Logic will decide how it will be acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom