Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we allowed to have multiple variations on the same cosmetic set? If you're not 100% certain about the execution of an idea, but are 100% certain on a theme, am I allowed to convey the potential in a couple different 'drafts'?

Its probably best if you settle on one version that feels best to you. We'll probably do some discussion of specific details at the Artist phase for winning submissions, but having multiple variations seems a bit unfair to people who picked just one.

Its probably best if you settle on one version that feels best to you. We'll probably do some discussion of specific details at the Artist phase for winning submissions, but having multiple variations seems a bit unfair to people who picked just one.

Entirely fair, got it
I've settled on something I like a whole lot, i'm just struggling between sleeves and belts, and what would look best xP

Another question. If I stick to one design on the whole page, am I allowed to have a couple drawings of the outfit being 'used' in some poses?
Or to keep it fair, so I keep only one pose on my submission?

Entirely fair, got it
I've settled on something I like a whole lot, i'm just struggling between sleeves and belts, and what would look best xP

Another question. If I stick to one design on the whole page, am I allowed to have a couple drawings of the outfit being 'used' in some poses?
Or to keep it fair, so I keep only one pose on my submission?

Multiple angles/poses is perfectly fine!

tomato.PNG
he wants in

Last edited:
Are references to other games allow (example a Hollow Knight set or a Steamworld set) asking in case of copyright and what have you

Hey, could anyone answer me a question? can i add a effect for the armor set in the Vanity Contest of Terraria? for example the sand ring behind the Sand Elemental's armor set (of course not having any damaging or buffing effect beyond the vanity) or a smaller effect like the Rune Mage's one?
Not counting as an additional accessory, just the armor bonus effect.

Are references to other games allow (example a Hollow Knight set or a Steamworld set) asking in case of copyright and what have you
on the Steam Post it says no references, cause they would need permission of the game/anime/movie to add in.

Hey, could anyone answer me a question? can i add a effect for the armor set in the Vanity Contest of Terraria? for example the sand ring behind the Sand Elemental's armor set (of course not having any damaging or buffing effect beyond the vanity) or a smaller effect like the Rune Mage's one?

It is likely that the design matters the most but you are free to suggest (or show) What additional vanity effects it could have; just try to keep it within the realms of what already exists in the game. It would be extra work for the developers to make a whole new vanity effect animation.
So yes, go ahead.

It is likely that the design matters the most but you are free to suggest (or show) What additional vanity effects it could have; just try to keep it within the realms of what already exists in the game. It would be extra work for the developers to make a whole new vanity effect animation.
So yes, go ahead.
All i want to add is a floating Ring behind the player, just like the Sand Elemental's set.

Hello! i have a character i designed but EternalSkiess drew this art of him, Enjoy! once again i designed this character but all the art was done by EternalSkiess! (also just wanna say a good job to the devs for making a game me and so many people enjoy enough to put thousands of hours into for instance i have 2120 hours played at the time of writing this! anyway, have a nice day!)View attachment 237950
Dude, don't ruin Terraria. This game has been everyone's childhood and to put furry art into it would just topple it all. so please, as gamer to gamer, no one cares.

Dude, don't ruin Terraria. This game has been everyone's childhood and to put furry art into it would just topple it all. so please, as gamer to gamer, no one cares.
First of all, I've moved your post into the discussion thread. Please don't discuss the entries in the submission thread.

Secondly, we will not tolerate this sort of targeted attack on the forum. I strongly reccomend you make sure you are familiar with the forum rules (which you can find here: Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ). To be clear, we do not allow any sort of bigoted speech towards any group.

Feel free to send me or other staff a DM if you have any questions regarding this matter.

Just made these, i had to make an account lol. Good luck to everyone!
I made these in paint, so one of the photos is escalated, and the other is very tiny, because these are made pixel by pixel.
Sorry with the names, I'm not that creative.
How do you even submit? There's no button. sorry if I'm dumb

Say Hello To The Finders Suit Or Finders Getup Is a Set Master Mode It Can Be Drop From Any Pre-Hard mode Boss Bag,
For Those That Seek Real Richesse of Terraira or Horrors That May Be End Of You're Great Story it Come in Plain Farther & Red
So Get Out There And Show World That You're The One Telling Stories Here,:)
View attachment 238468
How do I submit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom