Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My submission for the contest.
The WIndqueen Armor. I looked throu most of Terrarias vanity and armor Items and figured, that they're isn't much Bird/Wind/Harpy themed stuff.
I made this pictures with aquarellcolour, pencils and fineliners.

Its a black suit. Over it is blue cloth and silver/grey armor. The Head is a Birdskull with a diamond and long blue Hair/Feathers

View attachment 243641
This is an amazing idea and I love the artwork

2 more questions I forgot:

1)Can I specify where to get the armor or what boss drops it?I had a thought of geting each piece of the armor from a different place.

2)Can the armor be made so if a character has a certain name,it will spawn with the armor in its inventory?I haven't actually bought Terraria,a friend installed it for me,but I look forward into buying it when the final update will come!

2 more questions I forgot:

1)Can I specify where to get the armor or what boss drops it?I had a thought of geting each piece of the armor from a different place.

2)Can the armor be made so if a character has a certain name,it will spawn with the armor in its inventory?I haven't actually bought Terraria,a friend installed it for me,but I look forward into buying it when the final update will come!
I wouldn't bank on either of them. The contest is aimed purely at designing a vanity set, implementation details are outside of the scope.

Also, please refrain from discussing cracked or pirated versions of Terraria on the official forums. If you do not own a legal copy, please keep that to yourself.

View attachment 238696
An homage to the Apollo/Skylab A7L space suit used for the Moon Landing in 1969.

View attachment 238698With so much of the endgame being moon and space related, I think putting a proper space suit in the game is long overdue. I envision it as a vanity set. If possible, dye could interact with the suit in interesting ways - certain dyes might only change the glass color on the helmet and the stripe colors on the suit. Certain specific dyes might adjust the colors to match other historical or modern space suits such as the brand new Artemis suits.
I love Space so much and I'm sad and happy that you did this before me because I know you did this better than I ever would. This amazing! <3

I wouldn't bank on either of them. The contest is aimed purely at designing a vanity set, implementation details are outside of the scope.

Also, please refrain from discussing cracked or pirated versions of Terraria on the official forums. If you do not own a legal copy, please keep that to yourself.

Ok,I won't talk about that anymore.All I needed to know is clarified now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom