Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My artistic skills are not good at all, so a used a graph like art since the game is pixels anyway. Here is my Alien vanity costume. For the head piece, it is just the ears that goes on the character, like a hood or tiara. The chest piece would be the mid-section which include the hands. Lastly, the feet that includes the lower mid-section.

View attachment 247753
Dude it’s the Baby Yoda set👍🏻

I would suggest a new kind of vanity item or making the weapons itselfs, as vanities, for example like if u putted a sword in the vanity item space so it looked like this:
3A149924-478B-48A9-99CE-1CF00904DE65.jpeg

This would MY vanity set with the arkhalis as an extra vanity item:
FF773185-1D42-4FB0-B165-182068E6CA31.png

Think it looks nice :p

i don't know if this will help anyone but are stuff that are copyrighted as creative communes ok? you know since you don't need to ask permission but you do have to give credit to the original creator like SCP

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 1.09.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 1.09.40 PM.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 92
More than 3,000/3.000 submissions is a little bit too much isn’t it? :D

Don’t mind, there’re almost 4,200/4.200 submissions XD

Wow, there's over 4,200 entries and it's not even April yet... Maybe there will actually be 10,000+ submissions before the deadline! Is a single person going to look over all of the submissions, or is there going to be a group of people working through the list?

Another question: I know that functional wings aren't going to be added with the vanity set, but if the wings are attached the torso item (the wings are part of the torso piece and go into the vanity torso slot) and don't grant any flight time, is that okay?

Last edited:
Geeko: The Master of Disguise;

View attachment 249135
View attachment 249133
View attachment 249124

So what does it do?
This vanity set will be like no other. The suit is designed to camouflage you to any environment the player enters. If the player walks into a Crimson biome then the suit will turn a bright and beautiful red!
Example:
View attachment 249128
Or maybe you only have a Corruption in your world?
Example:
View attachment 249126
The camouflage would not only be limited to surface biomes but would change depending on the altitude of the player. The player could be visiting the underworld,
Example:
View attachment 249130
Or be going to their skybridge.
Example:
View attachment 249134

Current completed variants
Plains:
View attachment 249135
Jungle:
View attachment 249129
Desert:
View attachment 249131
Crimson:
View attachment 249127
Corruption:
View attachment 249125
Underworld:
View attachment 249136
Sky:
View attachment 249132

Possible method to aquire the vanity suit
Due to the stealthy nature of this vanity suit, being dropped by a mimic would fit the set perfectly.
they dont do changing based on biomes somn else told me they wrote this in the other thread

Wow, there's over 4,200 entries and it's not even April yet... Maybe there will actually be 10,000+ submissions before the deadline! Is a single person going to look over all of the submissions, or is there going to be a group of people working through the list?

Another question: I know that functional wings aren't going to be added with the vanity set, but if the wings are attached the torso item (the wings are part of the torso piece and go into the vanity torso slot) and don't grant any flight time, is that okay?

The initial whittling down to at least a manageable list (such as removing entries that didn't follow the rules) will be a team effort for sure! Beyond that, probably Red/Cenx and the art team at the very least trying to pick out the finalists. Its gonna be a big undertaking based on the level of passion folks are pouring into this. :)

Cant wait to start working on my own entrie after seeing such great Vanitys!

I'd like to ask in what form should I submit my ideas. Is pixel painting OK?
I think you can make a drawing or a pixel art, or something different.

DECIDED TO PUT THIS IN :red:ING BOLD, SINCE PEOPLE ARE TO LAZY TO REACH FOR THE FIRST DAMN PAGE.

DO NOT SUBMIT HERE!

SUBMIT HERE!

READ THE :red:ING RULES, TOO:

>One Submission Per Person Or Necessarily, Account
>No Stealing
>By April 14th, Don't Bother Submitting
>There's Legal Stuff Involved, So If You Don't Have Access To Such, Don't Bother.
Hear That, Kids?
>Although We All Want To Show Love For Other Vanities, Don't Spam The Thread With Support!

and with all that said and done, put effort, please.

Last edited:
DECIDED TO PUT THIS IN :red:ING BOLD, SINCE PEOPLE ARE TO LAZY TO REACH FOR THE FIRST DAMN PAGE.

DO NOT SUBMIT HERE!

SUBMIT HERE!

READ THE :red:ING RULES, TOO:

>One Submission Per Person Or Necessarily, Account
>No Stealing
>By April 14th, Don't Bother Submitting
>There's Legal Stuff Involved, So If You Don't Have Access To Such, Don't Bother.
Hear That, Kids?
>Although We All Want To Show Love For Other Vanities, Don't Spam The Thread With Support!
Also, If You Have Posted At Least 5 Times In This Thread And Not Submitted...
Go Away.
You Can Just Leave A Like Or A :eek:Or Whatever.
>Don't blatantly copy other media, like just suggesting "ooh how about a rick and morty vanity set" there is a point where you can't make slick references and are just plagiarizing.
>No Wings, Swords, Arkhali, or other stuff, just a vanity set.
Not even armor, vanity.
No need to say a way to obtain it, it's likely just going to be considered a dev set anyways.

and with all that said and done, put effort, please.

People are perfectly entitled to post in this thread without submitting. Not everyone will want to or has to enter the contest.
Please be a little more respectful to your fellow forum members.

People are perfectly entitled to post in this thread without submitting. Not everyone will want to or has to enter the contest.
Please be a little more respectful to your fellow forum members.
Fixing it now, sorry.
People who don't follow the rules are just so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom