Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel this question has been made already, but if the design i show makes it into the game and i (well, my parents since i'm under 18) sign the document, and i do understand i won't be able to use this design in any games or anything like that, but does that mean i cannot make more drawings of that design/post it in social media such as Tumblr/use that design as my OC even for a fandom anymore?

i feel this question has been made already, but if the design i show makes it into the game and i (well, my parents since i'm under 18) sign the document, and i do understand i won't be able to use this design in any games or anything like that, but does that mean i cannot make more drawings of that design/post it in social media such as Tumblr/use that design as my OC even for a fandom anymore?
If you give up the rights to your design, it would basically make any further art of that design no more then terraria fanart. If you win, Terraria owns your design. You could still draw art of it, but in the same vein that you can draw art of the solar armor or the moon lord.

Here is a post that answers a very similar question to yours: Journey's End Vanity Contest!

is it at all possible for part of the torso piece to cover the head? say like having a hooded jumper but the hood is always up and then adding a mask as the vanity for the head?

DECIDED TO PUT THIS IN :red:ING BOLD, SINCE PEOPLE ARE TO LAZY TO REACH FOR THE FIRST DAMN PAGE.

DO NOT SUBMIT HERE!

SUBMIT HERE!

READ THE :red:ING RULES, TOO:

>One Submission Per Person Or Necessarily, Account
>No Stealing
>By April 14th, Don't Bother Submitting
>There's Legal Stuff Involved, So If You Don't Have Access To Such, Don't Bother.
Hear That, Kids?
>Although We All Want To Show Love For Other Vanities, Don't Spam The Thread With Support!

and with all that said and done, put effort, please.

I like especially the weapons they look fitting!

is it at all possible for part of the torso piece to cover the head? say like having a hooded jumper but the hood is always up and then adding a mask as the vanity for the head?
Head pieces are layered above the chest pieces, so if you wear anything in the helmet slot it'll hide the hood.

This has probably been asked before but I need to just check. Are cape items (like the crimson cape or winter cape) permitted or is it only head - chest - legs that go. And on that point, are glowmasks permitted on any part of the outfit (even an eventual cape)?

hay quick queston me and my sister want in but i am the only one with a acount will i have to make one for her or will i have to say this one is my sisters that one is mine also fallowup queston can you use software like gacha world or what ever its called cus i scuk at drawing my oc's

hay quick queston me and my sister want in but i am the only one with a acount will i have to make one for her or will i have to say this one is my sisters that one is mine also fallowup queston can you use software like gacha world or what ever its called cus i scuk at drawing my oc's
i relize mine is hard to understand (because my spelling and grammer needs work) both me and my sister want to enter into the contest
but i am the only one with a terraria forms acount will we have to make a account for her or can i post 2 subimtions one being my sisters the outer being mine

also is multipul renderings of the costume alowed ex one being made with the gacha world craracter creation software and one being drawn by hand with a 3rd being a realy bad pixle art render
my grammer sucks
this is adressed to any one who knows

Last edited:
I submitted my art on the submission thread! Just came here to see what I can get to know if I have to do changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom