Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been asked before but I need to just check. Are cape items (like the crimson cape or winter cape) permitted or is it only head - chest - legs that go. And on that point, are glowmasks permitted on any part of the outfit (even an eventual cape)?
See post #2 in this thread. It doesn’t specifically go over capes, but it does cover glow masks. :)

hay quick queston me and my sister want in but i am the only one with a acount will i have to make one for her or will i have to say this one is my sisters that one is mine also fallowup queston can you use software like gacha world or what ever its called cus i scuk at drawing my oc's
Both of you would need an account.

I Am so bad at pixel art! ;( Could someone make me a Wyvern costume please?
There’s already a ton of wyvern costumes submitted. But like Storm Diver said, it would need to be your original art, even if it’s just a drawing.

View attachment 237721A Demogorgon Vanity Skin from stranger Things would be pretty cool (Idk if you're allowed to do that) But yeah, pretty sick vanity skin.
you can't submit anything that you have to ask permission for...
You should pick something new

View attachment 237730
The Court Jester's Set!
Requirements and method of obtaining:
Sold by Clothier during a blood moon, 5% chance of being sold. The chance only ever resets after another blood moon rises.
Must have killed 10 Clowns in order for Clothier to start selling it

If this wins, you are free to modify it however you want, the sprites, method of obtaining it, the name, etc
This looks a lot like the jester set from thorium mod...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how do you post
sorry i' super new to this (like i just joined like ten mins ago.)
btw good job
Just embed the image in your post. There should be a little button showing a mountain above the text area. Click that. You can then chose an image on your computer and it will show up on your post.

Also make sure you've verified your email.

View attachment 245645View attachment 245712
This could be are rare drop from a Basilisk. This is because the basilisk looks like it could be a relative of this "Fire Dragon" (name open to improvement) the head, body and legs would drop separately and when worn at the same time would form a mighty Chinese style dragon
View attachment 245645View attachment 245712
This could be are rare drop from a Basilisk. This is because the basilisk looks like it could be a relative of this "Fire Dragon" (name open to improvement) the head, body and legs would drop separately and when worn at the same time would form a mighty Chinese style dragon
Wow this is an amazing vanity with a really cool drawing and pixel art I really hope you win ;)

Well, here's my submission for the contest. Thought "why not have a vanity set that works with throwing damage?" That and sometimes there's just that one guy who really wants a high five or something.

Probably call the whole set something regarding kleptomania, anonymity, and a combination of .

Today I learned a lot about myself:
a) I should stick to pixel.
2) I can't draw hands.
lastly: My maximum effort needs work.View attachment 242943
ya gotta HAND it to em

I know that the main post says no wings or accessories, but I have this (in my opinion) very cool design for a pair of wings. My idea is a Magic Paraglider. The tool-tip is "Magical wing currents launch you into the air" Some extra information, the stats are the same as Angel/Demon wings, they are dropped by the Wall of Flesh, to give players an early start in hardmode. There is no need for a unique animation to show the player holding onto the glider, as this animation can be the falling animation (The animation with the player's hands in the air) While not using the glider, it could have a back sprite where the glider is hung on the players back like a backpack. I created a small animation using a website called Scratch, showcasing a player using the glider. Please let me know if this could possibly be used as my submission. If not, I'll create a vanity design.
Just like the first post said, wings are a no go. :) Vanity armor that will go on Head/Shirt/Pants slots. When you’re ready to submit your entry it goes here: Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my idea for the journey's end vanity contest.
Though my pixel art skills are not the greatest, I think it is a cool idea for armour. I call it the Celestial armour, a combination of all the best armours: solar flare, Nebula, Stardust, and Vortex. It would be an extremely good armour with buffs in all four types of damage: melee, ranged, magic, and summon.

View attachment 240907
I thought how it could be crafted from all four types of fragments and luminite bars. I also thought it could be cool if rainbow flames trailed behind the character for a sprint animation.
All in all I think it would be a pretty cool armour.
really cool idea! but remember its a vanity contest, not armor. I would love to see this in game so I would recommend to make a vanity version, and then submit that :D

Technical question(s):
Can the sprite change when facing right or left?
Can parts of the character be made partly invisible by the costume? E.g. holes, dents, ...
And lastly, are pixels which are not fully opaque allowed? For example, parts made out of glass.

View attachment 251506

Universal Protector

Combine all Luminite Armor to be blessed with the protector armor. It enhances all abilities alone, however dependent on the weapon type wielded determines the extra enhancements. Equipping the entire set summons 2 color inverted crystals with the energy of all the armors swirling around them (God's Eyes looking after you). Their projectiles count as universal damage (all types of damage) and because so they can not be resisted. The crystal in the middle of the chest spins with the color of all armors. The legs leave sundered earth behind as you walk/run, the head's fire mohawk and hands give off fire particles as well. Movement leaves a trail of fading shadows. The crystals glow giving illumination, the more equipped the brighter the illumination. When the set is equipped, the summoned eyes will illuminate everything for you. Special power is to summon a computer controlled exact double (God Eyes and current equipped weapon) anywhere on the screen to defend/trap/assualt/surprise any hostile entity that comes within line of sight.

omg, this person is amazing do this!!

View attachment 250056View attachment 250059

I love Terraria. It's the game I've played the absolute most out of my entire Steam Library, it's a creative jem that inspired me to interact with my very first community, and above all it's just something my friend and I shared no matter how far we were on this 3D world we call home.
My favorite enemy is the Wyvern (also my least favorite when I first entered hard mode) so I decided to make a cute 'lil costume in honor of that big noodle monster. It's a pretty simple concept, but I'm hoping those fluffy ears and poofy shorts will win someone over.

All my love~ Bitimage

P.S. The color variants are just examples of the costume worn by different people, not separate cosmetics.
Here's my entry!

A Silly Wyvern Costume!View attachment 251198

Hey, I made a meme with yours and mine submissions, lul
Hope you will enjoy it
Your ideas are so cute n' cool, really inspirational (didn't saw them before posting my own submission, funny)
Юмор_виверны.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom