Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you prefer the second design, then you need to edit your entry to just have the second design. They've explicitly stated one design per person, and that they're only taking everybody's first design. The second color scheme is sufficiently different that they would consider it a separate entry for sure.
I will take this into account.

Do you check all submissions? because i think i made an alright one but i dont think it would get seen by anyone:merchantsigh:

:happy:this is my submission, i call it stunt set
"sorry its a bit big"
View attachment 252410
I spent way too long making this and i had so many ideas on what to make
thought a stuntman might look cool tho.

i made it in a website on google dont judge me

there is a helmet with a glass visor around the eyes
a torso and blue cape
and some pants with a belt and black shoes
this looks like it. could actually be in the game damn...

i have 3 questons
1 is use of character creation softaware alowed for the costume contest or will i have to draw it
2 when i make mly sisters acount do i put the terraria versons she owns or the one's she playes (she dos not own any but i let her use my coppy of xbox one)
3 how do i update the terrarias i own i boght pc yesterday
(the up date was me changeing the order of questons)
up date i found out how to change the terrarias you own
Not sure what you mean by character creation software - but you can't enter if you didn't create the art yourself.
Don't worry too much about your profile representing the games you've bought, but to edit it you should just edit your account settings.
Do you check all submissions? because i think i made an alright one but i dont think it would get seen by anyone:merchantsigh:
Yes, every submission will be looked at.
For our vanity sets do we have to explain or animate any moving parts to our sets when being worn?
You don't have to animate, but it could help to explain your idea.

View attachment 252445

Necromancers set

• Necromancers hood
  • necromancers robes (the staff acts like the scythe on the reaper robes

drops as a 0.5% chance from necromancers in the dungeon (drops hood and robes at the same time)

if worn in armour slots grants 20 defence and +60 mana and faster mana regeneration

eyes are enlarged and are the same colour as the characters eyes

the staff and eyes emit a very faint amount of light (just enough to see the staff and eyes)

if you have the shadow beam staff in your inventory then the staff then looks like the shadow beam staff

please consider this submission as I spent hours working on this set and have been playing terraria for three years and really enjoy playing the game keep and am really excited for journeys end and it’s my dream to have something of mine in such an amazing and unique game.
Bro it is vanity no armor i think

I have a question:
1)How many winners there will be?
2)Can we put a weapon at the vanity?
3)How are we going to get it from the game?
pls answer

View attachment 252445

Necromancers set

• Necromancers hood
  • necromancers robes (the staff acts like the scythe on the reaper robes

drops as a 0.5% chance from necromancers in the dungeon (drops hood and robes at the same time)

if worn in armour slots grants 20 defence and +60 mana and faster mana regeneration

eyes are enlarged and are the same colour as the characters eyes

the staff and eyes emit a very faint amount of light (just enough to see the staff and eyes)

if you have the shadow beam staff in your inventory then the staff then looks like the shadow beam staff

please consider this submission as I spent hours working on this set and have been playing terraria for three years and really enjoy playing the game keep and am really excited for journeys end and it’s my dream to have something of mine in such an amazing and unique game.

i even wrote a haiku

deep in the dungeon
shooting bouncing projectiles
after beating plant
William This Is a Vanity Contest Stats And Weapons are not part of the contest and the armor gives no effects/bonuses
Although i do i like the look

William This Is a Vanity Contest Stats And Weapons are not part of the contest and the armor gives no effects/bonuses
Although i do i like the look
It isn’t a weapon and is completely cosmetic like the scythe on the reaper robe and I don’t mind if the stats are removed

My design is based on the corruption and the crimson as warriors.
I call the purple one the corrupted warrior, but I don't know a name for the crimson one.

View attachment 252458
sorry its blury.

good luck everyone!!!!!
how about the crimson knight?

Need some Help. I have uploaded my Idea and my Wife did only the artwwork from this. Is it allowed when she make another submission (with her Idea)?

View attachment 252137 This is my unique armor.It won’t get through though, I think. Others are way better than mine. It’s just a try. Not here for fame and glory. Not related to much but you can decide how to obtain it if it gets through.
The parts are called:
Coloured helmet
Coloured breastplate
Coloured leggings
Coloured boots
Just to say I decided that the re-logic team could choose if this armor has powers or not. I don’t mind if it ends up to be a vanity item, but if it is going to end up as a vanity clothing then probably “coloured suit” would sound better

Hi, Re-logic team. This little fella named "Corruption Vector". Idea was to rethink the corruption, because there is no stylish outfit that could be able on this kind of biomes. There is no people, only monsters, but what if there will be the guy, that will be on the Eaters side? Eaters are looks like something disgusting and one-eyed things, so I tried to remade this style on my outfit.View attachment 252490How it going to looks like.View attachment 252492Poorly hand-drawing of the "Corrupt-or".
Noooo another (and if there are any others that instantly makes mine worse) Corruption submission! Well, I'm sunk.

heres mine its police suit summit 2.png

Hello everybody!!

Since i love so much about Sun Wukong's mythology, i would like to collaborate with a Vanity about him!
So, my submission for the Terraria Vanity Contest is "Monkey King Vanity"

Hope you all enjoy it :)

View attachment 252525

*Note: The hoverboard skin is not for the contest. I made it just for fun :)
Hey uh, post #5,181 has the same post from the picture to the text. Is stealing going on or what?

I wanted to submit my vanity set "The Barn Owl Ranger" ( name work in Progress). I went through many Ideas and even attempted to make a few but I settled on this. The barn owl is my favorite bird if not animal and honestly i thought Terraria could use some avian representation. I tried not to copy anything in the game already and I wanted a unique Submission, Plus I believe out of my ideas this one will fit best in Terraria. Now I present "The Barn Owl Ranger"

View attachment 252626

The Idea was to turn the barn owl into a costume I used multiple references mostly just photos of barn owls online but also Ana's Snow owl skin from overwatch and MooseDraws Barn Owl ranger (as seen here)
View attachment 252639View attachment 252640
I gave it a few alternate designs I prefer the closed cloak and hood on but I was hoping for it to be toggle-able if so when the hood is down it would show chosen hair. In the bottom right picture the vanity set appears to have wings but this is not the case this is the cloak and when falling and gliding the cloak would open up to appear as wings of the barn owl. The white areas of the costume would also be bright white in the dark or under the moon because it is said that barn owls look almost like ghosts when flying at night this would not glow however. they could also leave behind a feathery trail when running or falling. If possible I would like this to overrule and equipped wings and add a flying animation to them if possible they could be toggle-able as well. if not that is totally fine with me. And Re-Logic feel free to update it and adjust anything.

the Items will include

Head : Masked Hood

Chest : Cloaked Wings

Legs: Silent Talons

feel free to make some tooltips because I don't have any they could do something with stealth.

Thank you Re-logic for giving me something to do during the quarantine, and thank you for bringing all of us Terrarians together, I have loved scrolling through all the submissions I will be sad to see no more updates to Terraria but this for sure is on my tip ten game list I have sinked so many hours into this game both alone and with friends. Thank you

We had similar ideas! :p Barn owls are my favorite animals too, and I love your design!!

Hey yall, how do you draw with pixels? Is it an app or something?

Zymosan99, Shouldn't you decrease the amount needed to craft ur item bc, like said in the description, the Armor will be a vanity item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom