Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WOULD LIKE A VANITY SET OF AMERICA'S GREATEST PRESIDENT TRUMP! I HAVE NO PICTURES OF THIS SKIN SO I WILL LET U DESIDE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. IVE BEEN A FAN OF TERRARIA SINCE IT CAME OUT SO PLZ MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.P.S IF U COULD MAKE CREATIVE MODE ON TERRARIA THAT WOULD BE THE BEST.SINCEARLY, THE TRUMP FAN.

View attachment 260525
Do you think it's cute, cause i think it is really cute. Really kawaii i would say.💜
(also i'm not referencing any particular anime and the eyepatch is a common trope in anime ok?)
I want thi
View attachment 260525
Do you think it's cute, cause i think it is really cute. Really kawaii i would say.💜
(also i'm not referencing any particular anime and the eyepatch is a common trope in anime ok?)
I want it

View attachment 237721A Demogorgon Vanity Skin from stranger Things would be pretty cool (Idk if you're allowed to do that) But yeah, pretty sick vanity skin.
wow It's actually cool.

View attachment 260525
I want it

does this have to include all three slots? can it be just a hat or is it all or nothing? after all there are stray armor bits like the bucket.

does this have to include all three slots? can it be just a hat or is it all or nothing? after all there are stray armor bits like the bucket.
Here’s what Leinfors had answered to someone else asking a similar question:

I think right now, we are saying its NOT against the rules, but I would strongly recommend against it. I think just a head vanity is going to be underwhelming and hurt your chances of winning, its really not fitting the full scope of the contest.

there are so many submissions that i can't find mine ;-; if there is some kind of search bar that i'm not realizing exists, then info would be greatly appreciated

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!
ok
eeeeeeeee

Comes with the Banana Mask, Banana Torso, and Banana Stem

Each piece will have a 1/20 chance of dropping from Clowns during a Blood Moon

The more damage you take, the more brown spots will appear on the outfit. ¼ HP or less will have the biggest spots, ½ HP or less will have a few spots and Full HP or less will have no spots. This is to mimic the bruises that bananas get in real life.
kXECfAmEg9yiFy828OST55V1g9rjMFKR9R6dn1K-oMGTtrg1rs-ZdJTKNr5XpnF_naFaJ3glBmP8nzkq5SbquYIffsj1r_TCkeh-k_iIm6FJsBygISAnn4nnCUq4hK_vZ2VXgOka

I legit love this idea :)

Hello everyone!
I just want to ask something that may have been asked before but...
Can you include a cape with the breastplate, Like Jim's set? Or is that not allowed?
My submission has a cape in it and I'm worried that it broke the rules.

I have a question: "There will be no more than three winning entries". Does that mean, there will be only three winners in this contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom