Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do keep in mind that this is/was the planned approach. As folks may have noticed, we have not had a weekly stream over the past couple of weeks due to the various shelter-in-place orders making it quite difficult to do so. That being the case, be prepared for any potential changes in how we reveal the finalists - but either way, we will be sure to have a thread here with all of them shown in their glory... as well as voting details. :)

Alright, thanks!

Do you think something like this could work?
1586827092373.png

Here was my idea for a nature themed forest druid assassin thing

Includes
*Cool bark mask
*Hooded Cloak
*Shoulder pad for right shoulder
*Cool satchel bag on right hip

It was inspired by Kerillian's outfit from Warhammer: Vermintide 2
TerrariaVanityEntry.png

my friend helped me make an outfit that would change depending on the biome but all aren’t there cuz we didn’t have much time. The scarf would be animated should it be lucky enough to be in the game.
(left to right) 1. forest jungle desert 2. crimson corruption hallow

Attachments

• 9B6D0D8B-5EB4-491C-8317-90D052E2F340.jpeg
    9B6D0D8B-5EB4-491C-8317-90D052E2F340.jpeg
    90.1 KB · Views: 91
Will we have any way to tell if our submission was viewed? A like or something? Will all and every submission be seen and evaluated? Thanks!

Less than an hour left to submit vanity sets!
There's probably going to be 7,000 submissions by the time the thread locks lol

Last edited:
This armor was worn by warrior who was deserted into the barren Ash Lands, left to fend for himself. By consuming the local animal, the flamed raptor, creatures of cold blood, he lost his humanity and his mind. He forged his armor of the few good steel he could find over the span of several decades. It soon became synonymous with his power, and though the creatures there were mindless monsters who only felt hunger, they soon learned to fear him.

The Ash Lands had one special characteristic, fire could not be ignited in them, any attempt resulted in failure. The Lord of the Ash Lands was the only hot blooded creature who had been able to survive there, maybe ever. Some people believed his body and soul had magically fused to his armor, and that is how flames started spewing out of its orifices whenever he entered in heat for battle

After gaining the power of fire, he showed it to the flamed creatures in spectacle. They must have thought he was some kind of god, they had never felt heat before. They all rallied behind him, and a particularly big one became his personal steed. He then rebelled against the kingdom that deserted him, the result of which are unknown, for both parties have vanished from history.

Lord of the Ash Lands render.gif

Imgur link in case gif doesn't work here:

Last edited:
This is the Cosmic Pathfinder. I would love if the there could be some glowing parts like the helmet, etc. Change it as you like. The eyes are optional. I didn't have a chance to make a female version. Thank you!

Attachments

• cosmic-seeker-pixilart.png
    cosmic-seeker-pixilart.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 76
The Contest has officially concluded as of this time. All entries have been locked in and we will not be accepting new entries from here.

Plenty of stellar entries exist to look through. Re-Logic will look through all of them and share additional news when they are ready.

Thank you to everyone who participated! Everyone may continue to discuss entries and the Contest itself in this Thread.

If you wish to view any of the entries that have been submitted you may go here to view: Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom