Journeys End...

Jurki

Terrarian
I play ps4 terraria the MOST and I can’t wait for journeys end to come to console... that is once it releases on pc. I can’t wait for the second terraria... if there even is one. Honestly I MIGHT cry if there isn’t a second terraria. When I say I might I will. MAN depressing stuff....

I play ps4 terraria the MOST and I can’t wait for journeys end to come to console... that is once it releases on pc. I can’t wait for the second terraria... if there even is one. Honestly I MIGHT cry if there isn’t a second terraria. When I say I might I will. MAN depressing stuff....
why was terraria journey's end update delayed but they said the update will come out on April 2 2020 for all consoles and I've been waiting all night to lol

why was terraria journey's end update delayed but they said the update will come out on April 2 2020 for all consoles and I've been waiting all night to lol
Be patient, my friend. I think the reason it was delayed is because they need to make sure the update is great and bug free. Nothing ever comes good in rushing things.

Back
Top Bottom