Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I found monster slider is very annoying to work with always does 2.04 or any random number instead of fix numbers unlike difficulty does fix numbers by .05 and way more controllable what you really want for it. Please fix monster sliders. I don't other sliders but I think all of them should same way as difficulty slider does.

same for me, you're running a display with a higher refresh rate than 60, right? Mine is 144hz so with frameskip set to off Terraria runs at 144 fps which makes a wide variety of bugs appear, mostly graphical, but I always assumed the slider thing was from the same source.

same for me, you're running a display with a higher refresh rate than 60, right? Mine is 144hz so with frameskip set to off Terraria runs at 144 fps which makes a wide variety of bugs appear, mostly graphical, but I always assumed the slider thing was from the same source.
Nope, 59/60hz for me. Also, this isn't really a FPS related bug. I suspect it might have something to do with UI size.. testing further.

e. nope, same results at 100% as at 150%, which is my default (2560x1440 monitor)

Ah, gotcha, guess I was wrong.
The difficulty slider has fixed increments of 0.05. The spawn rate slider .. seems to be divided into a certain number of increments instead with no regard for clean numbers. Not really sure how it was coded differently.

The difficulty slider has fixed increments of 0.05. The spawn rate slider .. seems to be divided into a certain number of increments instead with no regard for clean numbers. Not really sure how it was coded differently.
very yes and thanks for doing it for me too.

The spawn rate slider is a logarithmic scale, so it doesn't have standard, fixed increments. I think there might be an opportunity for improvement here to set standard values.
Personally, I'd also like the labels to be clickable. Rather than trying to place the slider at exactly 1.00x, I'd like to be able to click the x1 label to set it.

Back
Top Bottom