Texture Pack Afram - A Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 4. They are quite bad, they need more work.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will try to continue development as soon as the aftermath of Hurricane Irma clears up. If I don't get my files back, that's alright, thanks to the amazing @Techdude594 I have most of the ones I lost. Thanks for your patience.

We now have a discord up an running, so catch all the latest updates, news, and sprites there. There will be a download link soon. The pack itself is going to receive a re-sweep in the majority of it's artwork, it's going to look amazing.
DiscordJJ.png
As of this moment
We are now back in production

We now have a discord up an running, so catch all the latest updates, news, and sprites there. There will be a download link soon. The pack itself is going to receive a re-sweep in the majority of it's artwork, it's going to look amazing.
View attachment 183319
As of this moment
We are now back in production
Sweet. Also, what do you mean by "re-sweep of it's artwork"? Are you going to be changing the style of the whole pack?

Sweet. Also, what do you mean by "re-sweep of it's artwork"? Are you going to be changing the style of the whole pack?
I will completely redo some sprites like dirt, other sprites will be retextured, but will keep their designs, such as slimes, while others, like trees, will not receive any changes. Join the discord, I am compiling the sprites there. The style will stay the same, I am executing it slightly differently.

I will completely redo some sprites like dirt, other sprites will be retextured, but will keep their designs, such as slimes, while others, like trees, will not receive any changes. Join the discord, I am compiling the sprites there. The style will stay the same, I am executing it slightly differently.
Ah. I don't have Discord, so I doubt I'll be joining, but good luck though.

Ah. I don't have Discord, so I doubt I'll be joining, but good luck though.
Aw, you are missing out pal. I will show you what the new dirt and grass look like though
--
Dirt1.png
Grass1.png

Wow, this blows.

...Default Terraria out of the water. Seriously, I can't believe I'm only just now finding this. I like that it gives everything a much more "textured" look, but doesn't clash with the style of any other assets in the game. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Back
Top Bottom