Mobile Jump Mechanics

Kaelel

Terrarian
Hello there !

First of all, I want to apologise if this is not the correct place to post this, but I didn't found a better place.. :/

---

The "Jump Button" on the Right part of the screen, and the Jump from triggering 3x "Move Up" on the "Big Left - Movement Button", Are not working both together, but separately.
> A double-jump, activating "Rocket Boots", will only keep working until the end of its duration if you stay clicked on the same initial jump button, switching to the other one while in a jump, will simply not be registered.
>>> It would be really nice if both worked together!
As, most of the times you use the Jump Button on the left part of the screen, but it makes it tedious to use any items while you keep pressing this button, since they're on the same part of the screen.

---

Also, I'd like to post another suggestion, related to the movements mechanics,

While clicking on the "Grappling Hook Button" (Right side of screen), it should stay "activated", and migrate controls to the "Big Central Right Button", until you re-click on the "Small grappling hook button" to de-activated/unselect it, switching back to what you had in hand.

---

I'm really, really, realllllllyyyyy enjoying this update, and I couldn't be more thankfull for bringing soooo much content to the Mobile version of the game,
Thanks for all of your hard work,
And I really hope that the Adventure will continue !

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom