PC Jungle/Hallow overlapping and biome priority

VenonUIO

Retinazer
Although there is no such thing as a Hallowed Jungle, they can overlap. So you end up with what is essentially a Jungle with a Hallow BG, pink water, Crystal Shards, and spawns from both the Jungle and the Hallow. However, how does Torch Luck work here? If I were to place torches in this "Jungle/Hallow overlap biome", should I place Hallowed Torches or Jungle Torches? I'm wondering which one actually grants a luck bonus in this case.

Good question, hmm...
If you have the torch god's favor's power toggled on a try to place a torch that way, which one takes priority?
I would assume it's the hallowed, but not 100% sure.

Good question, hmm...
If you have the torch god's favor's power toggled on a try to place a torch that way, which one takes priority?
I would assume it's the hallowed, but not 100% sure.
I noticed that Crimson, Hallow and Corrupt torches always take priority over biomes where they overlap, even if they don't actually have a converted form (like mud or jungle grass). Torch God's Favour places Hallow Torches in a Jungle where the Hallow overlaps as well. I hope that means that Hallow Torches are what increases luck and it's not a false positive.

I noticed that Crimson, Hallow and Corrupt torches always take priority over biomes where they overlap, even if they don't actually have a converted form (like mud or jungle grass). Torch God's Favour places Hallow Torches in a Jungle where the Hallow overlaps as well. I hope that means that Hallow Torches are what increases luck and it's not a false positive.
Yes, I noticed it too. That's why I think those are that take priority regarding torch luck, but who knows if it's actually true or not.

If you're in an area that is both Hallowed and Jungle, either Hallow or Jungle Torches should provide the luck bonus.

The same should be true of all biome combinations. In an Underground Crimson Ice Biome for example, Ice, Crimson, or Ichor torches will give a luck bonus in that biome.

Back
Top Bottom