Items Jungle mimic loot + hallowed mimic accessory ideas

Heckraiser

Terrarian
jungle mimic items.png

some ideas I had for the jungle mimic, and 1 for the hallowed mimic which has no accessory. they also fill some nice niches missing in late game. if these items seem to overpowered compared to other mimic items, the jungle mimic might just spawn after all the mech bosses are defeated, like life fruit and plantera bulbs.

Stone Axe: 54 melee dmg, 7 knockback, 20% crit, 25 use time, 9 velocity, and a constant arc. it might break into stone particles on hit or penetrate targets, either effect is pretty unique for melee, with the former synergizing better with minions and the latter offering decent ranged crowd control. for the former I think 1:1 melee speed velocity scaling would be good.

Amazonian Longbow: 70 ranged damage, 6 knockback, 10% crit, 37 use time, 10 velocity, single shot. It'd be cool to see an archery counterpart to the sniper rifle, especially with how satisfying bows are early game.

Voodoo Staff: 40 magic damage, 6.5 knockback, 4% crit, 22 use time, 4.5 velocity, water bolt like projectile. the water bolt is probably my favorite magic weapon for crowd control. angling it just right so that it can carry off an enemy with consecutive hits is super satisfying.

Chaos feather (Hallowed mimic): +30% descent speed, +10% movement speed. should kinda work like the slime mount. with the offensive and defensive accessories from the corruption and crimson mimics, it'd make sense for the hallowed mimic to have the mobility one.

Root of Vitality: when on the ground: +8hp/s, +10% damage resist, and +10% damage. with how effective wings are, i think it'd be cool to make sticking to the ground more viable. regen was the only thing i could thing of to complement the other mimics offense, defense, and mobility core mechanic accessories. it at least fits well with the jungle theme.

please discuss in the comments!

View attachment 223254

some ideas I had for the jungle mimic, and 1 for the hallowed mimic which has no accessory. they also fill some nice niches missing in late game. if these items seem to overpowered compared to other mimic items, the jungle mimic might just spawn after all the mech bosses are defeated, like life fruit and plantera bulbs.

Stone Axe: 54 melee dmg, 7 knockback, 20% crit, 25 use time, 9 velocity, and a constant arc. it might break into stone particles on hit or penetrate targets, either effect is pretty unique for melee, with the former synergizing better with minions and the latter offering decent ranged crowd control. for the former I think 1:1 melee speed velocity scaling would be good.

Amazonian Longbow: 70 ranged damage, 6 knockback, 10% crit, 37 use time, 10 velocity, single shot. It'd be cool to see an archery counterpart to the sniper rifle, especially with how satisfying bows are early game.

Voodoo Staff: 40 magic damage, 6.5 knockback, 4% crit, 22 use time, 4.5 velocity, water bolt like projectile. the water bolt is probably my favorite magic weapon for crowd control. angling it just right so that it can carry off an enemy with consecutive hits is super satisfying.

Chaos feather (Hallowed mimic): +30% descent speed, +10% movement speed. should kinda work like the slime mount. with the offensive and defensive accessories from the corruption and crimson mimics, it'd make sense for the hallowed mimic to have the mobility one.

Root of Vitality: when on the ground: +8hp/s, +10% damage resist, and +10% damage. with how effective wings are, i think it'd be cool to make sticking to the ground more viable. regen was the only thing i could thing of to complement the other mimics offense, defense, and mobility core mechanic accessories. it at least fits well with the jungle theme.

please discuss in the comments!
Man, this reminds me of the post I made a few years back with the exact same thing.

Man, this reminds me of the post I made a few years back with the exact same thing.
well I kinda wish I had seen your thread on my google search because in hindsight suggesting a dungeon mimic would have been much better. anyways, they're not the exact same, because the items are different. especially because you didn't suggest a hallowed mimic item or any accessories.

well I kinda wish I had seen your thread on my google search because in hindsight suggesting a dungeon mimic would have been much better. anyways, they're not the exact same, because the items are different. especially because you didn't suggest a hallowed mimic item or any accessories.
True.

Back
Top Bottom