Biomes & Nature Jungle Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectreFKD

Headless Horseman
Hello! I'm aware that similar suggestions have been made, but I have a new idea to pledge forward!

Firstly, as we all know, the Jungle can easily be corrupted by the corruption, crimson & hallowed biomes. My suggestion is as follows:

Add a corrupt form of mud (with grass on it), so it's easier to use a clentaminator to change it back to the jungle biome.

It really irks me that it changes the mud to dirt, and it makes fixing the jungle an absolute nightmare!
Let me know what you think, and I'm welcome to more ideas should you have them :)

~Spectre

Last edited:
Hallow can't convert mud, so it can't really take over the Jungle. The two can co-exist and I personally like that because I get two in one.

As for Crimson / Corruption - I agree with some form of corrupt mud. The process is not reversible via Clentaminator and it's the only biome like that. Desert/Ocean sand and Arctic ice don't have their block forms change.
Alternatively, a new Clentaminator solution that can convert dirt to Jungle mud. (Does the Dark Blue solution already do this?)

Hello! I'm aware that similar suggestions have been made, but I have a new idea to pledge forward!

Firstly, as we all know, the Jungle can easily be corrupted by the corruption, crimson & hallowed biomes. My suggestion is as follows:

Add a corrupt form of mud (with grass on it), so it's easier to use a clentaminator to change it back to the jungle biome.

It really irks me that it changes the mud to dirt, and it makes fixing the jungle an absolute nightmare!
Let me know what you think, and I'm welcome to more ideas should you have them :)

~Spectre
Hi there @Spectre Guide, I know you mentioned that you knew similar suggestions had been made before, but this seems to be a duplicate of what has been suggested here: Save the Jungle! V2

That the evil biomes not turn the mud to dirt, but rather grow on the mud, thereby allowing the clentaminator to change it back to jungle.

I'm going to close this as a duplicate thread. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding - if I am, and you believe that your suggestion differs from the link I provided, please send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom, and we can discuss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom