PC Jungle Quickly Getting Destroyed by Crimson.

N-Man

Terrarian
So, I recently started Hardmode on Master Mode, and completely forgot to contain my Crimson biome. The Crimson is taking over my jungle very fast, practically destroying it. I already have the Clentaminator, but it's not doing enough. I am also having trouble with the desert. I could really use some tips here. Thanks!

So, I recently started Hardmode on Master Mode, and completely forgot to contain my Crimson biome. The Crimson is taking over my jungle very fast, practically destroying it. I already have the Clentaminator, but it's not doing enough. I am also having trouble with the desert. I could really use some tips here. Thanks!
Are you playing on PC or mobile? I moved this to the PC In-Game Support section, but if you’re playing on mobile I can move it to the mobile section.

Unfortunately, the best way to preserve the desert and jungle would have been to create tunnels ahead of time. However, you can still follow the guide for making tunnels here to contain the spread a bit and make it easier to cleanse and manage. Chlorophyte ore has a unique property that allows it to convert nearby dirt blocks into mud, giving the jungle some protection. I would create tunnels and purify infected areas and maybe put chlorophyte to convert some dirt back to mud. You can also put hallow next to the jungle to protect from crimson since the hallow doesn't take over the jungle. Here's some additional info on biome spreading and chlorophyte's properties.

Back
Top Bottom