Mobile Jungle Temple above ground

doge22

Spazmatism
What the heck is going on
D3F87AE0-1F95-4AFC-8D2C-2BE67CF7CDEA.png

I created the world plus my device barely wants to actually process me downloading worlds and I didn’t know it was possible to move jungle temples

I created the world plus my device barely wants to actually process me downloading worlds and I didn’t know it was possible to move jungle temples
If you could upload the world here that would be great and then it can be looked into further.
  • Here’s where you can find your world files:
    • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
    • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
    • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Sorry didn’t see this pst in my alerts I actually unfortunatly cant upload it because my screen on the device that world is on now looks like this
0F85B035-E7B9-4E7F-BE32-6F0CB2A165CD.jpeg
but worse

Definitely some strange world gen. But i do have a good question no one else has thought about. What game update is this world from? As far as i can tell, Waldo shrines are no longer in the game.
And no ond asked about tue world size. Smaller worlds ens up with stranger world gen due to compressing everything into a smaller area then normally intended.

It might have been a small world cause my ipad couldn’t generate or play large worlds and im pretty sure it was from the latest mobile version

And on my grandmas pc which has steam and terraria I found a world that had 4 crimson hand caves all at the same place and it had so much crimson hearts

And yes I made the world I didn’t download it

I’m moving this out of the bugs section, since there’s no reasonable evidence that it’s a bug. If a world file can be attached it can be looked at better, but without more info there’s nothing that can be done.

Back
Top Bottom