PS Vita Just a few questions.

Jeff Tabb

Terrarian
I read that vita support will be discontinued. I also read that it will not get version 1.3.

Will the 3DS get the 1.3 update?

They said the vita isn't powerful enough to run 1.3?

The vita has more than double the processing power of the new 3ds, about double the GPU power of the new 3ds and 4 times as much ram.

I fail to understand how a under powered system is more capable of running this game than a more powerful system.

I may seem biased but the only reason I know Terraria exists is because of the vita and the hundreds of hours I poured into the vita version glitches and all.
The vita isn't pushed by Sony but it's a system that continues to thrive dispite the lack of support from its parent company.

I really hope you try to iron out the current bugs and bring 1.3 to the vita

I read that vita support will be discontinued. I also read that it will not get version 1.3.

The vita has more than double the processing power of the new 3ds, about double the GPU power of the new 3ds and 4 times as much ram.

I fail to understand how a under powered system is more capable of running this game than a more powerful system.

I may seem biased but the only reason I know Terraria exists is because of the vita and the hundreds of hours I poured into the vita version glitches and all.
The vita isn't pushed by Sony but it's a system that continues to thrive dispite the lack of support from its parent company.

The PS Vita will not get the 1.3 update, and will not receive any further updates. There is more info about that here:
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

The 3DS will not receive the 1.3 update. It has not been officially said if it will receive any further bug or content updates.

The code base for 3DS was the Mobile version, not the Console version, unlike the Vita. So it is missing content that Vita has, like watches.

Back
Top Bottom