Console Just a question to the devs

Um hi I was wondering if terraria on Nintendo switch would be finished before Xbox and PlayStation. And if so do you post them out one by one or at the same time.

Thanks sincerely .t.t.f

P.s. srry if I seem rude

P.s.s. I know you all try to bring smiles to your community and listen to the fans like chippy. And we really haven't thanked you all enough for all you did so try your hardest even in these terrible times.

Thank you for all the joy over the years

Um hi I was wondering if terraria on Nintendo switch would be finished before Xbox and PlayStation. And if so do you post them out one by one or at the same time.

Thanks sincerely .t.t.f

P.s. srry if I seem rude

P.s.s. I know you all try to bring smiles to your community and listen to the fans like chippy. And we really haven't thanked you all enough for all you did so try your hardest even in these terrible times.

Thank you for all the joy over the years
Hi there @That terraria fan, in the Terraria State of the Game - October 2020 the developers said...

“Odds are that the Switch version will take a bit longer than the other two just because of the extra features and nuances that the Switch provides (Touch Controls, Docked vs Undocked, hardware differences, etc) - but the team will be doing everything in our power to lessen that time gap.”​

Back
Top Bottom