Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Are you an attention seeker?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're too egotistical!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arcadia

Official Terrarian
Hi there, my name is RunicGlympse, and as you might've guessed, I adore Terraria for it's community. As I've joined since 1.3.1, I don't have many memories other than heading straight into servers, before starting my own (Which I will talk about in a different forum, sooner or later). As i'm a person quick to actions, my personality is mostly a mixed bag of quirkiness, hastiness, and overall a fast person.

As I own the PC version, I get the most out of my Terrarian experience, as I get access to mods, most of the big servers, and more. I recommend you stay where you're at, unless you want to meet me that badly.

I also am quite loyal, as I have played Terraria for one year already. I'm not that great at building, and PvP I'm almost decent at. However, I excel best at my knowledge in Terraria, which thanks to the Wiki, makes everything a lot easier. If I had to choose my favorite weapon, it'd be the Tome of Infinite Wisdom, as it's 2 attacks are both unique and stylish.

To wrap this generic intruduction up, I own multiple games outside Terraria. The list of games I currently own and play is...

Minecraft!
Sandbox Evolution!
Splatoon 2!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe!
and last but not least, Pokemon Sun!

I hope y'all keep fresh, and I'll see you all another day! (Until someone replies, of course)

:rslime::rslime: Welcome to TCF, RunicGlympse! :rslime::rslime:

Welcome to the Forums! :D I'm TheJoekster. I think you'll come to enjoy the regular users who use this site, it's a lovely community. It's always nice to get new people here.

It's also nice to see someone with lots of knowledge on Terraria - there's already many people like you on here, but it's still great to have another person for new players to lean on for resources.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums in the coming weeks!! :p

Thank you! I will be a regular, since I'm interested in other's opinions, and I want to share my own. The forums are my favorite place to hang around (other than discord), and I can't wait to see what comes next!

Back
Top Bottom