Texture Pack Just another font for Terraria (works with Cyrillic)

Space

Terrarian
Hello guys, with this update (3.2.1.x) I've faced a problem with using custom fonts for Terraria. So I have to make my own font and decided to share it with you. This font should work up to Cyrillic alphabet (all cyrillic included, not only Russian). But for example chinese-speaking ppl will still get that error, when they will try to use my font.

Preview:
20160818131921_1.jpg 20160818131906_1.jpg 20160818131826_1.jpg 20160818131145_2.jpg

How to install:
Simply replace files in your Terraria Fonts folder ( at SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Content\Fonts) with fonts from my archive

OR

you can directly change font that you want to and keep default or use mix of fonts (take a look at this thread to find more fonts)

- Combat_Crit.xnb used for combat crit
- Combat_Text.xnb used for combat text
- Death_Text.xnb used for Menu and Death Text
- Item_Stack.xnb used for items stack
- Mouse_Text.xnb used for everything else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In russian:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Привет. Попытавшись заменить шрифты в Террарии в текущей версии (3.2.1.х) я столкнулась с проблемой. Поэтому мне пришлось сделать свой шрифт, которым я решила поделиться с вами.
Этот шрифт должен работать с любой кириллицей, не только для русского языка.

Как установить:

Просто замените файлы в папке SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Terraria\Content\Fonts файлами из скачанного архива.

или

вы можете точечно поменять шрифт для того, чего хотите, оставив частично стандартный шрифт или даже сделав МИКС шрифтов (рекомендую заглянуть сюда, тут очень много шрифтов, используйте оттуда любые шрифты, но не заменяйте файл Mouse_Text.xnb, он выдаст ошибку, так как не поддерживает кириллицу. Mouse_Text.xnb можно взять мой).

- Combat_Crit.xnb используется для отображения критов в бою;
- Combat_Text.xnb используется для отображения урона в бою;
- Death_Text.xnb используется для меню и текста смерти;
- Item_Stack.xnb цифры стаков;
- Mouse_Text.xnb основной шрифт игры.

Attachments

• Terraria_Ubuntu_Font.zip
    758.7 KB · Views: 3,273
Wow, that font looks awesome! Downloading now!
Also, how did you get all of the sprites to look so clean/HD? I remember there was a thread for it, but I don't remember where it was.

May i ask how you made your custom font?
I am trying to figure out how to make a custom font for a long time...

a......can i use it in my video? or put the file in my qq group? or put in a...like a forum?
eeeeee..i'm not good in english
and im a chniese
in china ,as i now,just a little terrarian know the mod,pack
i want show some pack,mod ,for my friends,and more people
so can i?
i dont know how to say that...
i will keep your original forum link like:原帖地址http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...-font-for-terraria-works-with-cyrillic.48255/
and tell the people that's you made it
and put my own link to make chniese more ez to download

Привет, ты не знаешь можно ли как-то заменить шрифт русcкого языка в террарии, что бы он был похож на американский или как в любительском русификаторе? Как тут: http://landk.ru/russifiers/terraria

Back
Top Bottom