-

Do you like that?

• I don't like

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like d'not me

• u r pro artist

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • Thre's only 1 pic what r u talking about? How can i tell about your skills?

• Like what?

• Total voters
I like your art, but doesn't compare to the majesty that is your welcome banner.

I'm plan to use your logo maker in future, when there'll be more themes )
You may be waiting a while haha! I'm quite busy and have no idea if or when I'll get round to it.
This is a bit off topic, so if you have any more questions you should probably ask them in my thread.

No one noticed my disappearance.
*Googling: "where's the best place to cry"*
Four days isn't that long to be absent from an internet forum!
You should post the two bits of art you've done since you open the thread in a new post - and also when you make more as that way it's easier for people to keep track when you create more art.

Four days isn't that long to be absent from an internet forum!
You should post the two bits of art you've done since you open the thread in a new post - and also when you make more as that way it's easier for people to keep track when you create more art.
That's so wisely, actually I have new papers with my sketches on them`:happy:

1. "Meet the artist" thingo (if you somehow don't what does it mean - google)
  2. Pixel art , or maybe not, they aren't my strong side(;(
  3. Terraria themed Comic.:confused:( ThAt's GOnNa TaKe 4EvEr )
So that's the plan, for week (hopefully)

I think I need to post more often .-.

Last edited:
It's really nice looking, an unique style as well. I think I want to see more of you later.
*where to send fanarts?*
That really depends to who the fanart is meant for, It's okay to let it in your thread as well.
If it's a fanart for a person of the forums, you may tag him as well with an '@' (like this: @ppowersteef ) or put it on it's their profile as a profile post.

wgHoL5J.png
=
2cwQtBb.png

There are a loads of blots and I think it's just because I don't sleep enough/ Hope you like it <3
....oh wow. I didn't had expected to get fanart of such an old but memorable piece.

I'm really loving this! Thank you so much for doing her! :D

Haha, OK.
No one noticed my disappearance.
*Googling: "where's the best place to cry"*

Yeah...
Someone says: They are sooo simple! Anyone can draw like this!
I say: It's called s t y l e
Oh Gosh x//> It really makes me happy when there are people, who checking out new posts right after publication
Thanks a lot!

Hello @MarshMallow , it is good to see your great art here.

I wanted to let you know of our Rules on posting in Threads as a heads up. It is fine to double post when you have new art to post on your Thread which you have done here, or have Discussion material to contribute to Thread Discussions in general, however with the quoted examples above, it is classified as double posting and it is better to edit your posts to add this content rather than posting on the Thread again.

More details can be found on our posting guidelines here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPostExpectations If you have quick thoughts to post on the Thread and no other members have posted after your post, it is better to edit it into your previous post, as it can also be considered bumping your Thread. Which is when members post on a Thread with the purpose of moving them to the top of a Forum Subsection page. And this is a practice we do not permit. If you have new art to post, then it is fine however. If you have more questions about this or are confused, you may PM myself or any Moderator to ask them about this.

For my opinion on your art, it is pretty good to see. I like the art you have drawn overall. It will be interesting to see what you continue to create. :dryadsmile:

So I thought why I can't post here hand drawn doodles?

Just a small reveal of a small person... Actully, I'm not at home right now. But there's event which I must not miss!
Once again Happy Day-of-your-life-begining,steef

lbtkw1n.jpg

yep. I can.
Oh wow, this is amazing. It feels really honored.
Thanks for the drawing! I like how the cake fits in Terraria. :D

Back
Top Bottom