-

Do you like that?

• I don't like

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like d'not me

• u r pro artist

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • Thre's only 1 pic what r u talking about? How can i tell about your skills?

• Like what?

• Total voters
Your BBCODE isn't working, if you want post it withing [.code] and [./code] tags and I can take a look.

:dryadpassionate: How are you doing? :dryadpassionate:
I'm fine//just In case

This post is dedicated to BlueJay or simply Blue or one of greatest Terraria builders or biggest fan of Fury.:nursewink:
I just love the feedback on my art (so glad!)) All those nise words are really motivating and supporting any artist! <3
id k what to say so Lesser words - more art!
@BlueJay_T_Gaming
n1GnC6T.png

Usually I don't care about background, but simple style have to be compensated with smth - with background
(oh also, building in background is Blue's)

Last edited:
:dryadpassionate: How are you doing? :dryadpassionate:
I'm fine//just In case

This post is dedicated to BlueJay or simply Blue or one of greatest Terraria builders or biggest fan of Fury.:nursewink:
I just love the feedback on my art (so glad!)) All those nise words are really motivating and supporting any artist! <3
id k what to say so Lesser words - more art!
@BlueJay_T_Gaming
n1GnC6T.png

Usually I don't care about background, but simple style have to be compensated with smth - with background
(oh also, building in background is Blue's)
0o0 Th- th- this.. is... AMAZING!! Thank you so much <3 <3 ^-^ this is so awesome and I know I would never be able to do anything close to this ^-^ this means so much! Thanks you for the kind words also, but I don't thing I have earned the title "one of the greatest terraria builders" You just made my week ^-^

:confused: Yet another changing of the style !:nursesigh:

How's your day? Or how to start the conversation...
Ahem. Todays 'portrait' will change my approach to fanart 4ever (!).I will make fanarts as before butt from that moment
I will draw whatever you people/
cats/martians want
in whatever style you people/
dogs/martians want (I mean, choose from 'my styles')
@Yoraiz0r

(please give me requests)
I0TmADz.png

OHoh.And don't forget to check the main header [i will post 'stickers' there]

So, Because the Fan art you drew for me was SOO amazing ^-^ I have a request! Could you draw a chubby Blue jay with a saddle (not my player like a real bird) but super cute and fluffy with a white background, and maybe my username(if you do put my username can you make it small)? I want to use it for multiple different things such as: Buttons on twitch, thumbnails, banners, photos in general.

But I also want you to have your signature super visible. So when people see it on my channels, they will see you drew the photo :)

If this is to much to ask, its totally ok if you don't ;)

So, Because the Fan art you drew for me was SOO amazing ^-^ I have a request! Could you draw a chubby Blue jay with a saddle (not my player like a real bird) but super cute and fluffy with a white background, and maybe my username(if you do put my username can you make it small)? I want to use it for multiple different things such as: Buttons on twitch, thumbnails, banners, photos in general.

But I also want you to have your signature super visible. So when people see it on my channels, they will see you drew the photo :)

If this is to much to ask, its totally ok if you don't ;)
Hey, It was never too much for me:merchantwink:. And of course I'll make it as you want:merchantpassionate:

~:DBreaking news!!!~;)
Well known in narrow circles artist finally done with 1st request!

*List of those who asked for art can be found in main title*

Cute huh? Simple style can make epic things too

Hey @ppowersteef , Your girls are ready).
One thing I note when painting those chicks - is that colors are mixing so :redmunch: awesome (I knew you're great before,but with that proof I think you're even better!), I was like: Between us, artisits, I really really respect you and your art. It's just o m g w o w
2Ajt3bt.png

And lastly, Blue, please contact me with details so everything could be cear)

:eek: !
Dang, this is amazing. I really like the style you applied to it as well. Thanks a lot for doing these! :D
And thank you so much for the kind words, I've never even thought like that myself.

Keep it up doing these requests. Yours are amazing as well! :D

Back
Top Bottom