-

Do you like that?

• I don't like

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like d'not me

• u r pro artist

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • Thre's only 1 pic what r u talking about? How can i tell about your skills?

• Like what?

• Total voters
Hey there! I noticed you are willing to do requests and I have one I want to send your way if you are willing to do it.

So what I would like you to draw is my modded Terraria character Gearzoid VI:
hFpMRn3.png

Holding this sword (it's from a mod):
RxtKMRA.png

and go ahead and draw him standing on top of a mountain like this one (it doesn't need to be a HUGE mountain):
5SdLBVb.jpg

And if you take the request let me know if you need more references :).

Hey there! I noticed you are willing to do requests and I have one I want to send your way if you are willing to do it.

So what I would like you to draw is my modded Terraria character Gearzoid VI:
hFpMRn3.png

Holding this sword (it's from a mod):
RxtKMRA.png

and go ahead and draw him standing on top of a mountain like this one (it doesn't need to be a HUGE mountain):
5SdLBVb.jpg

And if you take the request let me know if you need more references :).
It's more than enough references! Would be glad to make it for you!

< I wasn't ready for this >

Heh, I never imagined how much (well not sooo much but you know what I mean) people want me to draw smth! I thought, "When I'll open requests there'll barely be one a week request..."
But No. I got into debt.
But maybe if I'm making them free,making them quick is not necessary (?)
Haha, "thinking out loud" in the top of every post became my tradition.
So, @BlueJay_T_Gaming , your little bird is already fluffy and cute!
I hope it's looking okay for you! But also, you were saying smth about
And so maybe you want me to make it smaller and all...

Anyway here it is
InFcsK2.png

Umm... this isn't at all what I expected... ITS WAY BETTER! thank you so much! ^-^ don't worry I can make it smaller and stuff, I just needed something cause I suck at art xD and I couldn't find good photos of bluejays like this one anywhere. thank you so much!

Are you able to do my character in an art piece, 1920x1080 PX, he has medium length white hair with glowing white eyes and if you would like to do the fists and forearms like the eyes, you can, but he wears white, gold, and a little bit black armor with large boots. Ask me about other questions.

Are you able to do my character in an art piece, 1920x1080 PX, he has medium length white hair with glowing white eyes and if you would like to do the fists and forearms like the eyes, you can, but he wears white, gold, and a little bit black armor with large boots. Ask me about other questions.
Of course! Right after previous two:D

Love your artstyle !
i was wondering if you could draw something for me.
if you could do it, i could give you some vip item or any other special goodie if i ever get to finish my mod.
(just pm me if you want to)

Love your artstyle !
i was wondering if you could draw something for me.
if you could do it, i could give you some vip item or any other special goodie if i ever get to finish my mod.
(just pm me if you want to)
Hm <something> is very abstract describing. But I can draw for you. Still depending on what exactly you want. If I will see it too difficult for me, I won't even start working on it :ь
About the mod item. I would love to, but I'm taking requests though. Which means you don't have to give me anything. But in case you really want to thank me, I will PM you)

Back
Top Bottom