-

Do you like that?

• I don't like

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like d'not me

• u r pro artist

Votes: 32 100.0%
  • Thre's only 1 pic what r u talking about? How can i tell about your skills?

• Like what?

• Total voters
Were you waiting?
Here I am
With brand new art piece,
art request to be more precise
cGlsS5K.png
It's been a long time since I posted finished pieces or high quality content. I was trying my skills in pixel art and I kinda want to learn a lot more about how and what.
For me personally it was a big surprise to find out how different pixel and trditional (digital) painting processes are.
So now more to subject. Below you can see cool and fresh, yummy, delicious
women image .-.
Well no comments about the image itself though. Sorry about that. What I can say is that it almost felt like I had to learn to draw from scratch. Awful feeling but it was worth it. Oh wait, now that I'm looking at it I see all of the mistakes and blots.

cGlsS5K.png
Anyway I hope that @Gearzoid II likes it <3 . Like, seriously, I really do! Oh and I didn't forget about previous people, @The World Over Heaven and @Alhalia , Please notice me and reply)
IGXPuGg.png

Feel free to let me know if my English is bad, with marking mistakes of course
Forgot to mention how I appreciate your support, even like or vote for <u r pro artist> makes me frrl proud and more confident in what I'm doing! I'm also wondering if my posts are boring for you or if I'm talking about myself too much :\

Anyway, have a nice day :dryadpassionate:
I REALLY like it MarshMallow! Thanks a ton for sticking with the request too, even though I made it late last year. I think it will make for a excellent profile picture to use for awhile :).

I REALLY like it MarshMallow! Thanks a ton for sticking with the request too, even though I made it late last year. I think it will make for a excellent profile picture to use for awhile :).
I'm glad you like it! And if I said requests are open then they are open, and I have to do them. :D

Last edited:
Congratulations, @Madgems with receiving your requested drawing

Now let's just jump straight into it, without any prefaces.

9oQiQYv.png

cGlsS5K.png

WARNING SAD NEWS

After this piece I realized how much I have to learn and practice. Just look at all those mistakes. Or better don't look.
With that said I have two news: bad and and not very bad. The bad ones are that I'm Closing Requests for a while. Don't be scared, I will be posting artworks still. And yes, @Alhalia , I will finish your request. It will be my last requested drawing in the next few months.
Oh, and I said "not very bad news" well, I don't have any :p. Also if you are wondering, since I will have free time to spare I will waste it on developing skills and giving advices to some beginer artists on forum. I hope I'm allowed to .-.
Now gotta go roast on a campfire like all the marshmallows do. Also I must upgrade my main (1st) post

Aw thats awesome, thank you !
It looks great !

Congratulations, @Madgems with receiving your requested drawing

Now let's just jump straight into it, without any prefaces.

9oQiQYv.png

cGlsS5K.png

WARNING SAD NEWS

After this piece I realized how much I have to learn and practice. Just look at all those mistakes. Or better don't look.
With that said I have two news: bad and and not very bad. The bad ones are that I'm Closing Requests for a while. Don't be scared, I will be posting artworks still. And yes, @Alhalia , I will finish your request. It will be my last requested drawing in the next few months.
Oh, and I said "not very bad news" well, I don't have any :p. Also if you are wondering, since I will have free time to spare I will waste it on developing skills and giving advices to some beginer artists on forum. I hope I'm allowed to .-.
Now gotta go roast on a campfire like all the marshmallows do. Also I must upgrade my main (1st) post

Oh and also i still wanna give you a VIP item tho
ill chat with you about it when i consider my mod past alpha (when i completed items)

He finished mine, but I don't know if he's ready to post yet, though my profile pic is a sneak peak.

Oh hi guys. I'm afraid requests won't be open again any time soon. Sorry for that ^●^
And also, my computer is kinda broken by WINDOWS 10, and I need some time to fix everything ●>●

New summer - New me.
Actually no.

just new art style.

The point of this post is just to tell you that im still alive and also some of my latest pieces
They all were made for people on discord, most on Pedguin's minigame server.
Take note that I'm not taking requests.
5aHmm3g.png

cyE860j.png

OmRam7Q.png

5SvxWPT.png

tharzjL.png

EXcW6PR.png

oof images are too big

Awesome! They look really good! I did notice you didn't post your request from me though. Are you going to?

Probably I won't post here anymore, sad but true
Don't stop posting here!
I guess if you don't want to, I've got no say in it :p But I probably won't see a lot of your work on discord if you're putting it across multiple places, and here is a really great place to see your work, and stuff I've missed! I didn't get a notif for the recent posts you had, and when I saw today I was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of incredible art :D

Back
Top Bottom