Just got a Light Shroomite Digging Claw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it best for strip mining, I can mine three blocks across all the way down to hell with it. Although it might get four blocks clean across with an Extendo Grip...

Digging and obliterating deserts has never been this much fun before. On top of that, I only discovered about the smart cursor recently!

Yes the Digging Claw is awesome! Only switched over to it a few months ago. Buff up the range, turn on the smart cursor (which is also awesome) and say goodbye to that troublesome terrain.

Chug a mining speed potion on top of that and you'll be mining at a rate of 60 blocks per second.

I love the digging claw. Put on mining armor and drink a mining potion and you can do one of these in a half an hour:
ckM63UD.png

edit: don't look at the bottom of the pit it wasn't my fault

Last edited:
Oh yeah.... forgot about that. but melee speed bonuses from accessories and armor will do nada.
Actually your wrong, again.

Melee speed bonuses go into the items speed, so that's how fast it is. If it's a Pickaxe, that goes into the mining speed too.

Hmm, I wonder if the shadow Armor is a good alternative for the mining armor

Melee speed bonuses go into the items speed, so that's how fast it is. If it's a Pickaxe, that goes into the mining speed too.

Nothing will ever beat mining armor. Don't you dare convince me.

I farmed too long for that + bone pickaxe.

Wrong.

Melee speed bonuses affect useAnimation. useTime affects mining speed [and shooting speed, etc]. Only thing that affects useTime is Speed Modifiers, which does NOT include Melee Speed Modifier. useAnimation has absolutely nothing to do with mining speed.

Open your eyes and realize Melee Speed Modifier != Speed Modifier and actually test your claims before going out and spewing it.

The only things that will affect mining speed are:

Sun/Moon Stone
Celestial Stone
Mining Potion
Mining Armor
Weapon Prefix [+% Speed midifiers affect mining speed]

In order to reach max mining speed with a Light Shroomite Claw, one only needs:
Mining Potion + Celestial/Sun/Moon Stone

So don't bother wearing that dirty Mining Armor, folks.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Melee speed bonuses affect swing animation, or useAnimation. useAnimation, based on source code knowledge, has absolutely nothing to do with mining speed.

Open your eyes and realize Melee Speed Modifier != Speed Modifier and actually test your claims before going out and spewing it.

The only things that will affect mining speed are:

Sun/Moon Stone
Celestial Stone
Mining Potion
Mining Armor
Weapon Prefix [+% Speed midifiers affect mining speed]

In order to reach max mining speed with a Light Shroomite Claw, one only needs:
Mining Potion + Celestial/Sun/Moon Stone

So don't bother wearing that dirty Mining Armor, folks.
You have plenty more information than me to back your response but you're still wrong.

Just kidding :dryadtongue:
Mining armor is still my go-to since I never cared to farm for mining potions that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom