Resolved Just need some understanding

Shigaraki

Official Terrarian
I just want to know and understand more about reaction score, like what does it really mean and how does it work? My score is 1 and does that mean how many likes I got? Just checking if I'm right because sometimes on private discord servers one of the admins said it means about something else, I'm just confused of what she said. Sorry if I sound dumb even when I'm not even a kid...

I just want to know and understand more about reaction score, like what does it really mean and how does it work? My score is 1 and does that mean how many likes I got? Just checking if I'm right because sometimes on private discord servers one of the admins said it means about something else, I'm just confused of what she said. Sorry if I sound dumb even when I'm not even a kid...
yeah, every time someone uses any reaction (you can use them by going to the like button at the bottom right of the message) that isn't the sad or mad one on one of your posts, your reaction score goes up.

Here any positive reactions will add to a user's reaction score and any neutral/negative reactions will not effect a user's reaction score. A few Forum titles are tied to reaction points, but beyond those reaction scores don't mean much. Members may use reactions to show their support for the posts and comments of other people or support for a creation a member has made and that is what their main use is for. There are other ways they can be used as well, but as long a a member isn't asking for "likes" or being disruptive through a practice we call "like-bombing" (Where someone likes all the posts of a specific member only for the purpose of raising their reaction count), it is fine to use or not use them as you feel like.

Details on the effects of each reaction icon can be read here: Important - Changes are coming to your forum

Here any positive reactions will add to a user's reaction score and any neutral/negative reactions will not effect a user's reaction score. A few Forum titles are tied to reaction points, but beyond those reaction scores don't mean much. Members may use reactions to show their support for the posts and comments of other people or support for a creation a member has made and that is what their main use is for. There are other ways they can be used as well, but as long a a member isn't asking for "likes" or being disruptive through a practice we call "like-bombing" (Where someone likes all the posts of a specific member only for the purpose of raising their reaction count), it is fine to use or not use them as you feel like.

Details on the effects of each reaction icon can be read here: Important - Changes are coming to your forum
Ah yes I know that can be a bad thing on some forums by spamming likes on someone's post. Thank you for more info with the score thing.

Back
Top Bottom