Just Sayin...

Banmei

Terrarian
This is probably the wrong forum but I couldn't decide which one was the best.

Just browsing through some forum topics I've noticed there's a ton of "Bug" or "This Sucks" topics in reference to Journey's End.

I'd like to say that although it does have flaws overall I think the update rocks. Sooooo, so, so, so many things that used to be a chore for me in the game have been remedied which frees up my time for more productive things, like killing things! I can now ride a horse mount without feeling fruity! I can now teleport around the world before defeating the Mechanical Bosses. I don't have to spend 8+ hours just to get to 400 Health. The list goes on and on and I haven't even experienced half of it all yet. I am a bit squeemish about some of the Master Mode bosses I'll have to face though.

In case it hasn't been said yet I think Journeys End is a great update and has made the game better. It breathed life into many aspects of the game that were somewhat void. Tons of useful new items my favorite so far is the combo Miner's Helmet/Night Vision helm.

I think the game is better. Little bit of polishing left to do but that's to be expected whenever you do massive rehauls.

You should listen to the music in the 05162020 seed. It makes it sound like a real adventure into the unknown

You should listen to the music in the 05162020 seed. It makes it sound like a real adventure into the unknown

Can that world be modded? No? I like the seed that I'm in at the moment. I'll check that one out if I get bored.

Can that world be modded? No? I like the seed that I'm in at the moment. I'll check that one out if I get bored.
What do you mean modded? I dont use mods, but there might be some errors because of how different the seed is compared to other seeds

Oh, absolutely. I may have some criticisms about a couple of aspects of the update, but I'll let you in on a little secret: if I'm criticizing something at any level of depth, that means I actually really like it and just want even better for it. I've been trying out so many new toys and they just keep coming! I looooove reading little tidbits of lore, so the Bestiary in particular is absolutely awesome to have. And the Zoologist is an amazing concept for an NPC, I just love having her around and I think she might be my favorite NPC now. Makes me sad the wiki hasn't been able to keep up just yet, but that just goes to show the sheer amount of content that was added. Caught the Traveling Merchant selling a Captain N: The Game Master outfit I still haven't seen pop up on the wiki yet and snapped that up IMMEDIATELY, LOL.

And on the 05162020 seed: Pretty sure from what I've read that just visiting it unlocks the music as a toggle option for all worlds? You just have to talk to the Party Girl on other maps after. So don't worry about making a permanent map there if you don't want to, feel free to just pop in and out! I would suggest checking some chests first, though, there's a couple of other secrets to be had beyond the music.

What?!!!

So there's stuff on that map that I can't get on a regular map? Dammit. I've got too many hours on my current one to switch.

What?!!!

So there's stuff on that map that I can't get on a regular map? Dammit. I've got too many hours on my current one to switch.
Yeah, some good, some not.

You can get moonlord legs that boost mobility, but only provide 3 defence.

Or you can get a potion that gives you every debuff possible for half an hour

Back
Top Bottom