• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Just Shapes And Beats

Have you gotten an S rank?

• Total voters

WYNAUT

Official Terrarian
I am seriously surprised I couldn't find one of these already. So here. Post Jsab stuff or talk about it. If you want.

Last edited:

WYNAUT

Official Terrarian
Honestly JSB will blow up when the editor will be available. Can you imagine GD without the editor? Almost the same thing here.
I think you are completely correct. I would have been so into GD IF there was no editor.

noahblast20

Brain of Cthulhu
i have lost it, i can clearly remember that i beat dance of the incognizant s rank easily, along with a handful of other, including my fav dubwoofer substep.

WYNAUT

Official Terrarian
i have lost it, i can clearly remember that i beat dance of the incognizant s rank easily, along with a handful of other, including my fav dubwoofer substep.
Oh, not nice. Nice. Dubwoofer is really EZ to cheese but I like it.

WYNAUT

Official Terrarian
I've s ranked chronos and LLTNF in hardcore but I have not tried any other ones yet except milky ways and the art of war.

Top Bottom